Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohai gaiz.

Anyways, cool.

Remember one of the last ones?

That was random. Fights all over the school.

Name: Jake Deun(Pronouced 'Dune')

Appearance: Jake has messy black hair with cruel orange eyes. He has a solemn, unreadable face and wears a white hooded jersey with faded jeans. His skin his pale and his eyes lifeless, making him look somewhat ghostly.

Bio: Jake's past is unknown to everyone but him as he eliminated all his ties to try and escape from his horrible history. His parents were murdered by their own son, with pearly white skin and red eyes. They were driven to madness before they collapsed, their heart frozen and their bodies cold as soon as they hit the ground. Their deaths were never more than 'a strange epidemic that had a quick outburst' as Jake killed everyone he knew. By then the goverment was onto him, as nobody knew the name 'Jake Deun' anymore, and he was later arrested. He too was a possessed child until he grew older and began looking more 'human'. As his mental state grows stronger, his powers slowly fade until he wills them.

Super Power: Technically, Jake has no powers. However, his power was given to him by a reaper, allowing him to kill, but at the cost of his own mentality and his humanity. The more he uses this power, the more corpse-like he becomes. It is also to be noted that he cannot affect most humans, as well as the fact he becomes insane, eventually losing conciousness after every kill.

Name:'Render'

Appearance: Render has bright blue eyes that contrast to her pale white body. Her hair is silver and her skin a light tan. She bears silver garments that sometimes seem to dissapear with her own body at random intervals.

Bio: 'Render' caused much trouble when she was younger, dissapearing and reappearing at random intervals. At school she was the weird kid everyone stayed away from, and she spent most of her life in secluded areas, melting into the scenery. Literally. Despite her forceably mischievious nature, she is a calm and thoughtful girl with a passion for music. She was always a coward, melting away from fights and spending her social life in 'another body' as others saw her. When she came to the Super Power School, she used her powers more often, spending most of her time... Warped.

Super Power: Reality Warping - To an extent, she can warp the reality of her own self, excluding mental states. She can change her body shape, gender, features and more. However, if she changes her age, it can only be a mirrored age, such as 11, 66, etc.

Name:Ryan Kaibolt

Super Power: Ryan has the power to manipulate the earth and fire, with some extent of plant life. In battle, he is seen like a small volcano flourishing with plants.

Last One - Reserved, will finish later.

Anyways, I won't be active until about 2 months later, sorry.

Oh no, look at what I started! XD DX

I would like to apologize to everyone, I haven't been on to much at night to keep up with the RP. I will try to be on more at the time. I can't promise though.

I just have one question....why aren't I in the taken powers list? wha happened?

I have the same problem...I just thought it was cause my power is hard to explain...So, same question.

Oh no' date=' look at what I started! XD DX

I would like to apologize to everyone, I haven't been on to much at night to keep up with the RP. I will try to be on more at the time. I can't promise though.

I just have one question....why aren't I in the taken powers list? wha happened?

I have the same problem...I just thought it was cause my power is hard to explain...So, same question.

pegasus probably just hasn't had enough time to actually change it, or she just forgot to add you.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' date=' that was under control away ago...

[/quote']

Well I've been gone and seeing as your post was from last night, it seemed like it was a current thing. Anyways, since I was gone, can someone explain what is going on? All I know is that apparently Ekim's character think's Jolta's is hot... and that's not really useful to me at all, so some info would be nice.

No problem, not many people were posting in this thread lately...

And if you give me a minute, I can give you a brief summary of what happened since you last post...oh wait, I got to log off soon...sorry.

Well, I can't at least post this.

This is where all the character are at for the moment.

Shawn is walking towards the school.

Matthew and Kyosuke are watching Shawn as he walks away.

Jecht is looking in 1 of the 3 of the schools Greenhouses.

Mihel and DarkMark's character are in a random hallway. (Sorry DarkMark, my memorie is drawing a blank.)

Everyone else is in the Gym still I think.

If you want to know what's going on, pretty much pages 3-5. If you just want to know what is going on recently, 4-5. Most of the recent stuff revolves around Shawn, Jecht, Matthew, and Kyosuke.

Hope this helped some.

Even though i might have no idea what will be happening

Name: celyn (cal-en, but nicknamed clean)

Appearance: Has pale skin, because the sun usually doesnt touch his skin. he has really really bright blond hair, almost white. Usualy wheres a trademark white jaket, white tenis shoes and white frayed pants, also usualy wearing some kind of white shirt of some kind, in other words, he wears white, white, and more white, his eyes are a brightish shade of blue, he is short, only about 4 feet 3"

Bio: When he was born, the first sign that he was a super was, you couldnt see him. He uses his powers to sneak around at night, he just recently got to the high school and is a complete freshman, he also uses his invisibilty during school to sneak out of classes. Altough his invisibilty sounds awsome, he can only stay invisible for a maximum of 20 minutes, but hes woking on it. His goal is to master his powers...so he can play pranks on his enemys.

Super Power: Invisibility

If i get accepted' date=' where would i start at this point

[/quote']

Well we started by introducing ourselves and our powers in the gym, but that's over now. Some people are still in the gym, so you could do that, though I think everyone has pretty much left and is doing whatever the heck they want. I'm guessing that this school doesn't involve actually taking classes anymore, since people are just going around outside without caring about the actual school.

Um, DarkMark, i'm the one who said that. XD

And i'm Shawn, the Crazed Maniac... Just letting you know.

I have to side with Fowl on this one. Pegasasu is way to inactive to host...She needs to be on, at least every other day. I know life can get busy and such, but still. Even if it's just to write something in the OOC Thread to set something up. And try to keep it alive. That, I think we all can agree on, would be ok. At one point, I thought this was dying... Well, enough of my rambling.

Plus, I didn't know Today(RP TIME) was a free day. I though that their where kids in the Frech classs learning, plus Pegasasu's last post,(About 3 days ago -_-) Had her character going to Math class... Oh well.

And yes ~Wynn~, it does defeat the purpose. We have no guidence from our RP Hoster...

Pegasasu, please don't take anything I have said to heart. I am just saying these things for the benift of this RP which could easily be one of the best. I just don't want it to die...

Archived