Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True and true, if you've read anything in the Tread thus far. You'll see i've been trying to keep it going... but in all honesty, after what is going on passes. I'm out of ideas...who knows, maybe my quick brain will think of something. Oh and uh, welcome to Super Power High...I guess. Don't know what it's called. I say it now because, you ain't gonna get it from Shawn, I tell you that...

You are not reading my posts correctly, I said, "I UNDERSTAND LIFE CAN BE BUSY AND SUCH". I'm not yelling at Her, nor am I blaming her. I of all people know how busy life can be. I LEFT YCM 2 TIMES CAUSE MY LIFE GOT SO HECKTIC. I'm sorry, i'm just trying to deal with the fact there is nothing to do. And Shawn seems like the only one doing anything, causing Fowl, you, and MortalKombat to post. It's dying, i'm saying what i'm saying to try and prevent that. And if you notice, I didn't say anything to try and hurt feelings, I was stating a fact. And that fact is, She is too busy to Host an RP due to her inactivity. I'm sorry I have to put it that way. But, you make a good point that I wish I thought of Compass, CO-HOST.

I will apologize to Pegasasu and everyone else for saying thoses things. Some were in fact slightly harsh. Even though it was just the faces I think Compass was ticked about. I'm sorry but they needed to be said in my opinion. I don't want to start bad relationships with anyone of this site, i'm just stating my opinion. I'm sorry. Now back on subject, that is a good idea. I support it 1000%. And yes, I don't care that there is only 100%.

Archived