Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

lol' date=' Artimes's grammar was bad. I couldn't understand some of the things he said. Also, where'd he get the water from? Is he saying he can produce a large enough amount of water to sprinkle on us from nothing?

[/quote']

And you can't spell my name right. . . Also I said that he can CREATE and manipulate ice and water. Read next time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure pegasasu, np.

I'll go edit my app now. (You do mean the Wolf Aura thing correct? If not, please inform me latter on and I will be sure to explain further.)

I would also like to personally apologize to you pegasasu, I was part and most of the reason your OOC Thread got spammy. I apologize. I will do my best to prevent this in the future.

Side note: I don't have the time tonight to post in the IC. I will have most of the day Tommorrow. So I will be on it, soon. Plus, my character is the kind of character I imagined he would be late...

EDIT: How's that pegasasu?

lol' date=' Artimes's grammar was bad. I couldn't understand some of the things he said. Also, where'd he get the water from? Is he saying he can produce a large enough amount of water to sprinkle on us from nothing?

[/quote']

And you can't spell my name right. . . Also I said that he can CREATE and manipulate ice and water. Read next time.

Okay, I spelled your name wrong. At least people could understand what I was saying. ReadUse correct grammar next time.

Since pegasasu wasen't sure about my powers, i'm gonna wait before entering the RP...until I get her aproveal...Plus, it'll give me time to think up a cool 'new' entrance.

EDIT: Please, everybody who hasen't read my App Today go read it...I added quite a bit more to Shawn, and made him a bit clearer. Your welcome.

I'm pegasasu's sister- she says that you're good, J.T.B.

Oh, and I'm joining :)

Name: Ellie Stone ((Relation to Valarie))

Appearance: [spoiler=Ellie]0000zzzz.jpg

Bio: Ellie grew up being miss-treated because of her super power. Humans made fun of her, but most of the time, were scared of her. The only true friend she ever really had was her sister. Ellie's powers of controlling the periodic elements developed as she got older. But the more they developed the harder it was to control them. Over time Valarie helped her with controlling her powers.

Super Power: Creation and Manipulation of the periodic elements. The downside to this is that she can only create radioactive elements in small amounts.

Archived