Super Power School {PG16-Co-owned by J.T.B.-Remake-Started in IC-NOT Acceptin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=App] Tomorrow is here...

Name: Shawn Orton

Appearance: If you've ever watched WWE, then Shawn looks basicly like Randy Orton.

[spoiler=For thoes who don't...]jzb3ie.jpg

Except he wears Black Sweatpants, with a chain on his left side. Blood red eyes. A black tanks top. And black fingerless gloves. Black shoes, height 6'2, cause I want him to be.

Bio: Shawn is...well.....pretty much a mental case with powers. (Ain't that dandy! :D DX) Shawn was born to a poor family. But a nice one non the less. Shawn has always had, as he calls it, 'voices' that as he says, 'council him', 'understand him', and 'talk to him'. Shawn has had these since the day he was born. He can chose to listen to them or not. Sometime there good, but most of the time...not. The rest of his powers he discovered one day while he was going down an alley. Some robbers jumped him and tried to take whatever he had. Shawn left them in critical condition, they surrvived, but barely. After a month or two later, his parents found out and reported him to the police, army, etc... saying it was for his 'own good'. Shawn letting them take him in, was ridding in a military helicopter. When he heard voices echoing, 'escape, run, they will kill you,.' Listening to these voices, Shawn escaped just when the plane landed leaving everyone KO'ed. Shawn has been on the run since that age of 7. Shawn took 10 years to practice his powers, and learning to control the 'voices'. However, the 'voices' didn't get any better. They still haunt him, and can get to him so bad, he can have headaches, lose concentration, or just totally zone out. Which Shawn would quickly snap out of it, and analyze his surrondings again. Which is alway the first thing he does. This latter develouped into his analyzation stradegy. As for his other powers, he pretty much learned to control/manipulate them within these years. Shawn has full control of his Wolf Aura, he just needs to Master it. 10 years latter, Shawn grew tired of running. Plus, Shawn had always wondered where the other 'muties' as Shawn calls them. Went when they were caught. For these reasons, he turned himself in, and was sent to this 'school' to live. Shawn pretty much perfers to be left alone, but does enjoy mentoring another student. He always has an Army Sniper aiming his gun to kill if needed. (Even though Shawn always knows where they are due to the fact of his analyzing mind.) He is 'a top priority', in the saftey of the school. Oddly enough, Shawn has one ruel he lives by, "Never kill, for as that would be generous. Leave them in a hospital bed, fearing of my return..."

Super Power:

If you watch this link. I'm sorry, but this was the closest I could get to a demenstration of Shawn's power.

Skip to '1:10'-'1:12' in the video. If you see how a purple Wolf Aura surronds the guy, that's Shawn's power. It's basicly Shawn insisd a Wolf 'armor', so to speak. The Aura is the part that does damage, for example. If Shawn has his Aura on, he is like a Wolf in stance, how he attacks, stradegy, and how the claws, fangs and such do damage. Except you can see the human inside of the Aura. The Aura is what does the damage. See what I mean? The only differences are his Aura is Red, this is Shawn's power. Not a potion like in the video. And Shawn can just have the Aura around his hand for the claws, head for the fangs, etc...

Pretty good idea, but seeing how she is already reading this OOC post. I think she will know we are ready to start. She might start it or, chose someone else to. Oh almost forgot, am I accepted Pegasasu?

BTW, no hurry. I can wait.

Thank you, JZ. I'll add a co-owner to help me for when I'm off. I was very, very busy for the past few days.

@Magnet- My app is fine. My rule was five sentences, not five lines.

@Kaisu- I know you'r a very good and detailed RPer- but if you fail me I will kill you- so you can write 3 sentences. And yes, you can make a char under 12.

@Ultra Dark- Four days isn't that long... ^_^

@Everybody- Accepted.

Well then, lets face it. The person who could wait a long period of time and not get impatient. Might not be human...

Coming from me a guy who just had to wait 20 some hours of somethin'. I didn't wait to long. (Most of that time I was sleepin. XD)

Archived