The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If so, then that would be report worthy? o.O

I call dibs on him for ritual based stuff of which I shall discuss with Black-san if this is the case.

Edit: I posted on the rp thread. Please be sure to let me know if there is anything wrong with it. I decided to do a thing where my cahracter is injected with a serum that will allow for him to be completely healed in a few hours, although he will have some pain when he wakes up, due to the regeneration process that the serum allows to take place.

I made him have a limit. And I'm still watchin' him

Senpai' date=' why did you call me Marv [s']when I'm not even there[/s] @_@?

EDIT: Wait... Is Merciful STILL not accepted and posting?!

Marvsuvees Red is called Marv for short.

Also Mercy was accepted by you unless I had something to say about the app.

I didn't so he wasn't denied.

Well Broxret, since you have the ten minute thing there is nothing wrong with your mimic abbility.

Though lightening is getting way to old for me, I'm not sure I can ban people for boringness.

And no Shadow, you can't do that, that would be meta-gaming, you have no reason to suspect there existance.

My character gets away with it cause there are millions of me and they are everywhere, coupled with technology I know the location of everyone, I can't figure out what people are saying though since it will be too noisy to bug everything.

Yeah' date=' you're right.....I still at least want to beat the crud out of Zeonark though! xD

Who wanted to know where the crap I was?

Shadow, I know you better than that. >=3

And this means...what exactly, Enrise?

Earlier you wanted to know where the crap I was, right?

Well, I'm right here.

Archived