The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Ketodama Sagaku

Club you are loyal to:R.P.820

[spoiler=Appearance:]WolfDemon.jpg

Age: Endomordial (Before the order of time, Older than this universe, basically.)

[spoiler=Abilities:]

Supreme mastery of the Seven Elements (as listed below)

-Fire

-Water

-Earth

-Air

-Light

-Darkness(aka shadow, they're the same thing.)

-Chaos

Sword Mastery

Daemonic Strength(He's called a Daemon due to lack of a better word for him.)

[spoiler=Weapon:] A seven foot Katana in the blade of which are embedded seven stones, each seven inches apart from each other. The stones glow different colors and are in this order from tip to hilt; Red, Blue, Light Brown, Pale Green, White, Black, and Dark Purple. The weapon is named Karochigo.

Personal Motivation: To restore the Balance which the war has broken by ending the war through any means necessary.

Yeah, Striker is on life support sunk in my pool after being given hydrophobia inducing poison.

I'm such a stinker. XD

@Ket: wow you turned three abbilities into 9, I've got to hand it to you, you really now how to make a guys job easy.

Denied~

Is it just me, or is the rp really slow of late?

Edit: May I please have something like my character getting a Senzu bean and getting healthy taking place please? I'm sure Zeo would like to fight, and I don't like my character being unable to defend himself either.

Broxret boarded the creators ship. It had taken him awhile but he had finally gotten here all the way from his father's kingdom. He wished to see his old allies from R.P.820 again so once he had gotten onboard the Creator's ship he asked where they were. He was told they were healing and decided to pay his bedridden friend a visit. He couldnt remember where Andx's healing room was so he decided to look for Black. (He'll probably be delighted to see me again) Broxret thought smiling.

You haven't applied.

Post an app, I'll deny you on some grounds likely, you'll reapply THEN I accept you, point you to the link in da front page, and warn you about shortposting and godmodding.

I do this to everyone.

okay umm i already gave my app to Black but i can send it back to you. my oopsie

Name:Broxret

Club you are loyal to:R.P.820

Appearance: Its MEE

Abilities:Can manipulate Lightning, Mastery of Several styles of Martial arts, Has the ability to copy another persons technique with his "Eyes Of Mimicry" But this mimicry only works for 10 minutes at a time and he can only use the eyes three times in a day.

Weapons:Ninjato Sword, Naginata

Personal Motivation: He wishes to end the turmoil the world is in by conquoring the entire earth under his banner.

Archived