The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I said what my character instended to do next, which was yanking his hand back so as to tighten you into the freeforming energies hold so as to be able to do that. The shots would take place first. So right now, the energy is around you, but not drawn tight as of yet, that's something that can happen next, unless it is dodged.

Actually, I am not hitting you yet, nor is there anything in the post to suggest that. All I did was fire at point blank range as I went to try and trap you. Now, are you done repharasing the same thing in a different way? If so, is there anything else that you would like to point out that you are having trouble understanding? If not, then we should continue the fight. You can at the least definitely dodge the energy ensnaring thing that I had set up, so I suggest that you do that.

*sighs* Wow, I at least expected a war leader to comment on this or something. Anyway, I'll give it a more clear ezxplanation as to what happened so as to avoid any confusion.

The backstory.

Zeonark raised up into the air using Gravity Manipulation and then went screaming downwards like a meteor. I dodged to the side and used my jet-mounted shoes (currently in shadow form) to fly up in the sky and past Zeonark, setting a timed Chaos Magic Attack as I did so, then turned and used the Secret Technique: Storm of Chaos, which is basically a bunch of uncharged Chaos Spears firing off all at once. Zeonark dodged the Chaos Magic and managed to get about half of the Storm of Chaos blown away, but took some hits from the other half. I then took some damage from his twin dark lightning that he had shot at me as I was unable to completely block it, and then did a Chaos Warp so that I was above and behind him. I changed to hunter mode and charged at him with a blade of energy from the sky. He went to block with his scythe and I used the Elec Sword, infusing it into the already existing blade of energy so that it would not be absorbed. I then switched positions so that my fall was decelerated and turned the electrically charged blade of energy into a free forming energy that I manipulated and pulled backwards on so that I might be able to trap Zeonark in it. At the same time I fired off several shots of energy from the hand that had been charging it ever since I changed into Hunter Form at point blank range. Zeonark is now crying godmod in a very subtle way and I didn't even make contact with him yet, except for his blocking with his scythe which he did on his own.

Could I please get an official ruling here? Otherwise, I get the very distinct feeling that Zeonark will refuse to post thinking that he is completely right. He does that, you know.

Archived