The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how much longer is this going to take anyway? I mean, I can't do a time fast forward to the next day until Creators ship shows up at RP: 820's hotel and the fight with Jazeth is over. Also, I still need to know for how long my character is supposed to be out of commision Black-san, that way I know when he can get back into action.

So I have plans in relation to that, and am also thinking that you would become an arch nemesis for my character, if it ever reaches that point.

Also, Pikachu is going to be gone during the 12th-16th, so I really need to have my character healed now, as he intends to give the workload to me while he is away.

Can we please just do something where my character is healed now already please? I normally wouldn't ask, except for the current dillema of which I had just found out about and mentioned above. Perhaps there can be a type of postage for rapid acceleration healing? Also, My character is supposed to be part vampire, I think? Remember the fight with Kari and the temporarily evolved Nightmare form? Plus I am a member of the Vampire Club, it's just that I decided to side against them, as they are siding with the Org. 13, so yeah.

Archived