The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeonark, you took to long to post, and so I had decided to just move on ahead, so you'll have to settle for fighting me at full power.

Can I just have some mages appear to put a barrier in place where the hole in the wall is so that Zeonark can't try something please?

Black-san. What are your thoughts on my previous post? Can I have a bunch of mages from the castle suddenly appear and create a barrier? Especially since my character was able to somehow make it into the castle before Zeonark showed up. (in other words, Zeo took to long and I was tired of waiting)

No, that would not. But you moving and/or speaking etensively is. You had a hole in you from the lance, which was twisted to disintegrate some of your innards, and then all forms o abuse, including a Cero that makes Oscuras pale in comparison. And a broken (right) arm.

After like forever of many issues and other bullshit that I care not to discuss, i've finally been able to post my app here. Amazing how it had to be done on school hours but whatever.

[spoiler=app]Name - Tempest Dahlia/Alucio

Club you are most loyal to - R.P.820

Appearance

Alucio has a pale, radiant face that very easily catches light. His mouth is thin and stern; his nose moderately sized. His eyes, however, are mysterious; light always seems to bounce off of them, illuminating them like glass. They are storm grey and pearly, with what’s seems to be wisps of smoke coursing through the eye vessels like two crystal balls. His hair is a dark, golden hue and neatly arranged down to the bottom half of his back,

He wears all white; a white, cotton shirt that is almost always concealed by the length of the cape that trails behind him. He wears white sweatpants with golden symbols and runes along the seams. Ordinary, white slippers were tailored to fit his shoe size.

He lost count after 1,000 years; what it matters anyway, he thinks.

Weapons

Astraea and Camelila - Two legendary entities that were enchanted by a goddess. They represent light and beauty, two things that Alucio knows very well. They're possibilities in battle are limitless.

These two weapons have personalities of their own.

Astraea

A shield made from obsidian and gold, with a large, animated, wooden mask in the center. This 'mask' is a Light entity who was enchanted to speak. Of course she takes full advantage of this gift, taking every moment possible to say something rude, much to Alucio’s disliking. She is in constant tension with Alucio, ridiculing his laziness and general demeanor, yet she knows when enough is enough. She is friends with Camelila and is the only one besides Alucio who can tell what she is thinking

Camelila

A beauty entity that was encased in a sword made from the finest gold and quartz. Instead of speaking, Camelila often acts out what she is thinking, usually in a very deadly way since she is a sword. She is a skilled weapon on her own; in fact it is said that the one who wields her is not in control of her - rather, she does all the battling. It has been shown that she can float on her own, performing thrusts and slashes even without a hand to guide her.

Abilities

Astraea and Camelila work together to perform many deadly magical attacks that spell doom for Alucio's opponents.

Valhalla's Spell

Astraea uses her magic to charge both Camelila and herself with light energy. The more they are charged, the better it is for them to attack and defend. When they are fully charged, they take on the forms of two angels: a tall slender angel who wields a sword, and a pudgy, short angel who wields a shield. In this state they become much better at what they do, while Alucio simply awaits his opponent's death. Never fighting himself, however always in the heat of the battle with the same expression on his face.

Dubious Wing

Alucio can transform into any other human that he wants, whether it be to act as a rouse or to simply fit in with the situation. Although he cannot copy any powers, he is very good at impersonation, and if that doesn’t work, he can always resort to the way he finds most entertaining. He does this spell on occasion just because he finds acting a very fun thing to do

Raging Lightning

A technique he finds entertaining. Without his two helpers, Alucio wields his own powers of lightning. If he must, he combines with Astraea and Camelila to form a very powerful angel made of pure electricity. However, since it requires him to fight, it is rarely, if ever, used. Instead, Alucio uses small, lightning based beams to shock enemies who are distracted by the swiftness of Astraea and Camelila and foolish enough to take their eyes off the one 'who isn't fighting'.

Purpose

To make sure his club survives, and wins, this war.

It's a little idea I threw together with Rachel in mind. Not exactly the 'super brave warrior' type but I figure i'd try it out, at least.

O.O Little idea thrown together my @$$ XD

Just post, don't edit.

Elaborate on how the weapons charge and then change.

I take the Angel of Lightning is like my Segunda Etapa. A last Resort/Plot device?

O.O Little idea thrown together my @$$ XD

Just post' date=' don't edit.

Elaborate on how the weapons charge and then change.

I take the Angel of Lightning is like my Segunda Etapa. A last Resort/Plot device?

[/quote']

They just... charge. =/ it's not really a hard thing to do. Alucio closes his eyes and feels the magic flowing through his weapons. Just one thing, he can't attack while he charges. When the magic builds up they simply harvest it and use it to transform into their original forms.

And yes. It's Baden Baden Lily and Hollow Mask shenanigans combined. lol

So before I leave- let me post something real quick.

Zeonark' date=' you took to long to post, and so I had decided to just move on ahead, so you'll have to settle for fighting me at full power.[/quote']

I was sleeping.

What the hell was I going to do? Wake up because I was taking too long? >_>

Archived