The Video Game Music Station

Dark

THE VIDEO GAME MUSIC STATION

I tried a "Radio Station" thread before with actual music, but by this point it'd be infested with Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, and pretty much every bad pop singer right now. And the actual "good" songs would be in such little quantity that you all would leave the thread in anger. So, I made one for video game music. Notice the pun in the title. I'll show it to you:

Video Game Music Station. See it?

Video game music is a big part of video games, whether you actively listen to it or not. Many video games would just altogether lose their touch without the catchy tunes that you whistle or learn to play on the piano. Imagine Mario without that awesome generic theme, or Megaman without your action-packed music. Oh, and Koji Kondo is the best music composer ever. Disagree and I'll throw you in a fire.

This is very basic. If you don't understand how this works, just leave. Post requests, preferably with some sort of YouTube link. If you can, get them from SilvaGunner's YouTube channel, or any other "official-looking" place. If you want your song to be in the Yourequest Channel, post a few-sentence long description of your music. Look at my descriptions for examples.

The station is split into channels, and like in real life, each channel has some sort of theme to it. Y'know, Goldenrod Tower (as you can tell by its punny name) has Pokemon songs, and Tune Nostalgia has old songs. Listen to what you like, and try out new things. I try to get at least one update per day, and I'll make up for it if I miss a day or two. But the main thing is post requests, as they help me immensely, whether I use them or not.

Due to an editing failure on June 25, 2010, this thread had to be restarted. Forty-six songs were lost, but this thread will recover.

I'll edit these paragraphs over time, and tell you when any major change happens.

Generic Radio Station - Opened: May 28, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

At Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy has always had a good reputation for video game music, and this song is very deserving of the first spot in this thread. Not too often do you hear a video game song that is actually fully composed of only piano, and being a pianist myself draws me to this song stronger than to others. This song is extremely saddening and depressing, which is another valid reason why I like it. It is played in the opening sequence, so it foreshadows all the sad storyline twists that are yet to come. This song is just beautifully composed, and I absolutely love it.

[spoiler=Music 2]

Molgera from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Okay, once the "chika"s move into the background it's a good song. I promise you that. The song is upbeat and adventurous, a mix you rarely see in video game songs. I wouldn't say it doesn't sound like boss music, but it would be a little bit more suited towards field music. At 1:20 when the song gets a bit more dramatic and a new instrument is added, that is when it really starts sounding like good quality boss music. I thank Ice for requesting this, as it really is a good song, and just one of the infinitely many good songs that the Legend of Zelda has to offer.

[spoiler=Music 3]

Sacred Grove from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

This was one of the first video game songs I learned on the piano. And this song really is just an enhanced version of Lost Woods from Ocarina of Time. But the OoT version was really upbeat and personally I didn't like it. This one sounds a lot more saddening and downbeat, as well as eerie. It fits the scene of the Sacred Grove all too well, and the composition is just beautiful. If I hear it correctly, the intro to each chorus is played in harp, which is just a perfect instrument to use for any Zelda song. I said in the last song that there were other amazing Zelda songs; this is definitely another.

[spoiler=Music 4]

Purple Coins from Super Mario Galaxy

With the advent of Galaxy 2, I'd like to take us back to the ol' days of Galaxy 1, where we had Purple Coin missions. God, those were so damn annoying. You had to hunt around for 100 of those buggers, and sometimes you even had a time limit! While they were cruel designing those stages, they were soft-hearted when making this music. It's perfect consolation for running around like an idiot collecting a bunch of purple coins that don't exist elsewhere. This song is calming in some parts and dramatic in others, which is why I love it so much. The overall feel is just awesome. <3

[spoiler=Music 5]

from Kirby's Dream Land 3

Oh god, I love King Dedede. He is the coolest penguin-otter-muffin thing I've ever seen. And I swear I've heard this song before, but considering I have that one Kirby DS game, that's no surprise. He got an epic theme in this game. It's so upbeat and fast-paced, yet it still sounds so damn cool. And catchy, oh god is it catchy. I'm bobbing my head up and down while writing this, although that makes it hard to type, so I should stop. This guy is just so badass and doesn't afraid of anything. And why would he when he has such an epic theme in this game?

[spoiler=Music 6]

from Paper Mario

I can honestly say this was the coolest boss music in Paper Mario, imo. This just sounded so epic. And like a lot of Nintendo songs, they put the coolest song in the hardest boss just to give you some consolation for dying an infinite amount of times. I'm looking forward to hearing this song live when I do my Paper Mario run-through. God, this song is just so epic. It's not fast-paced, it's not upbeat, it's not eerie, but there is just something about the song that extremely appeals to me. Either way, this is an amazing song, and requires a spot in this thread.

[spoiler=Music 7]

Windmill Hut from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

This is also called the Song of Storms, in case you were wondering. I really love this song. It sounds so upbeat, it uses a variety of instruments, and it sounds like the generic amazing Zelda song. There really isn't much to say about it. It isn't really fast-paced, but it doesn't need to me. I guess in addition to being upbeat it is also a bit mysterious, but that's really it. It's just your normal amazing Zelda song. It's been popularized so much that I'm sure you've heard it before, and it very well deserves a spot here.

[spoiler=Music 8]

Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy

A huge thanks to Twig for requesting this. If I recall correctly, this is the first song we heard from Mario Galaxy, because it was the song in the trailer video. The song suits the Galaxy very well, if I may add. It takes on a really dramatic and upbeat theme that creates a final product that sounds wonderful to your ears. At around 0:51 it gets a bit slower, but it still sounds awesome like the other parts of the song, and it was used to build dramatic tension. This song is really loud, although that is normally a bad adjective to describe music. Loud in the sense that it strikes you once you hear it. As we bid goodbye to Galaxy 1 and hello to Galaxy 2, I hope that you don't forget about awesome music like this.

[spoiler=Music 9]

Bowser's Galaxy Generator from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Yep, a fresh Galaxy 2 song in this thread. This song is so dramatic, and even saddening for the first thirty seconds. Around 0:34 it gets upbeat, which was a really, really good transition, in my opinion. Like a lot of Galaxy music, this is EXTREMELY dramatic. As in, every second of the song you can find either some dramatic output or dramatic buildup. At around 1:25 you have another good transition to extremely upbeat, and then you go right back into the chorus. This song is mainly about good transitions between parts, and they sound smooth. I hope to see more amazing pieces like this in Galaxy 2!

[spoiler=Music 10]

Dark Bowser / Dark Star Core from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

First, I would like to give my extreme gratitude to Shradow for requesting this. This is one of the best video game themes I've heard in a long while, and the fact that it is fairly modern adds to the overall touch. If you don't know what I'm about to say, you haven't listened to it yet: DRAMATIC. Yes, the song is obviously extremely dramatic and obviously also fast-paced. It sounds like really good boss music, similar to the final battle from Mario 64. Music you'd sweat to attempting to kill some big overpowered Koopa. This song is really fun to listen to while working out or something, haha. I can honestly say I love this song.

[spoiler=Music 11]

Overworld from Super Mario Land

Super Mario Land is your generic Mario Bros. 1 or Mario Bros. 3 game, only it's in black and white. So, the graphics suck. Who cares? The music in this game is so damn awesome, and that is made extremely obvious just by the Overworld theme. If you know how to hum or whistle, I'm willing to bet someone else's life that you are humming or whistling that song right now. I know I'm trying to. The song is so catchy that I stopped writing this description for a few minutes to hear it three or four times. And now it's stuck in my head. Never played the game, but dearly want to now.

[spoiler=Music 12]

from Professor Layton & The Curious Village

I thank Dizzy for requesting this, because I feel in love as soon as I heard it. I don't know who Professor Layton is, tbqh, but he has an awesome theme in this game. The piano intro turned me on at the very start, and everything went uphill from there. This doesn't sound like video game music at all, and that is an extreme compliment to this theme. The use of the violin and the piano and orchestra instruments make it sound like it's a real song, being played in front of you by an invisible band. It provides a sense of realism to the game, although I've never actually played it.

[spoiler=Music 13]

Sachimaru's Theme from Okami

Clair, I love you for requesting this. I've never played Okami before, but from the second this song started, I was blown away entirely. You can hear perfectly the sound of traditional Japanese music. It is a calming, slow-paced theme, and the scenery Clair described for this song fits absolutely perfectly. This defines good modern video game music, it really does. There is not a single valid reason why you wouldn't like this song. It is beautifully orchestrated, it sounds amazing, and I could listen to this all day. This is a wonderful theme, and I'm sure that Okami produces more masterpieces of this caliber.

[spoiler=Music 14]

from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

I'm shocked it took me this long to get a Fire Emblem song in here, and it was a request by Shradow. The use of percussion instruments obviously make the song sound extremely dramatic, and from what I've played of Fire Emblem, there are a lot of dramatic moments in the game. The other instrument in the tune is the violin (or some stringed instrument), and it really adds to the main feel of the song. The song makes a simple but good use of two instruments, and the end product is an awesome song coming from an awesome series of games. I expect to see more FE songs in this channel, I really do.

[spoiler=Music 15]

from Super Mario Sunshine

I think this is one of the only songs where you can say you hear traditional Italian-styled music. And boy, do I love it. The song is so catchy and sounds amazing, and they put it in a perfect location. You pass through Delfino Plaza nine thousand and one times through the course of that game, so why not be rewarded with a catchy, awesome song? It was masterfully composed, and this easily shows why I like Koji Kondo as much as I do. If you can constantly produce music of this quality, there is something wrong with you or you are a musical genius. He is the latter.

[spoiler=Music 16]

Mute City from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Thanks a bunch to Flame Dragon for requesting this, in what I recall to be his first post in the thread. For the first 22 seconds the song starts out pretty slow, but do not let that discourage you from listening to it. The pace quickens almost right after that 22-second mark, and it becomes a really cool song. The guitar "solos" also sound amazing, and I'm sure I can't do those on Guitar Hero. The flows in and out of the chorus are smooth, and the song is just overall good considering it's in Brawl. Amazing music to Brawl to, and I'm requesting this stage the next time I play SSBB.

[spoiler=Music 17]

Dragon Roost Island from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I am actually mad that I didn't have this song in the thread before Dizzy requested it. This is easily one of my favorite Wind Waker songs, and definitely up there for my favorite Zelda songs. From the second the song starts, it is extremely catchy. As it progresses, it gains more of an upbeat tone and just resonates in your ear. My favorite is the intro, with the "clappy" instruments, and it really makes you want to bob your head. The "clappy" things hold the beat throughout the song, and it is overall beautifully made. All I have to say is that I am totally teaching Roost to Salamence.

[spoiler=Music 18]

Ragna's Theme from Blazblue

To be completely honest, I don't know what Blazblue is. But after listening to it via Lily's request, I was hooked. I think this music and this music alone shows that adding guitars to any video game music makes the entire song epic. You can't validly say that this song doesn't sound like a modern-day composition minus vocals. It really enhances the modern-day feel of video game songs, throws some epic guitar in there, gives you an all-around athletic and interesting theme, and is very catchy on top of that. This song is purely amazing.

[spoiler=Music 19]

from Kirby Squeak Squad

Squeak Squad is the only Kirby game I own. And I love the music in it, so I hunted down a person with the OST, and this update makes me very happy inside. I don't know what the original Raddish Ruins sounds like, but this sounds amazing. The background music does sound repetitive and mechanic, but that is fixed by the actual tune that is very catchy. It doesn't take an upbeat or downbeat tone, so it can fit a bunch of scenarios. Looking at Kirby games and how they are structured, this song sounds awesome, and definitely fitting.

[spoiler=Music 20]

Animal Crossing Title from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

This was actually an Anonymouse request via PM, from one of my good friends, and as such I was required to post it. I don't really use SSBB music, but this was much better in quality than other videos. I've never played Animal Crossing, but this song really suits the upbeat and calming feel the game presumably takes. The chorus breaks are also interesting to hear, and the song is overall beautifully composed. The variety of instruments used stops any monotonous feel the song could've taken. I am so glad Anonymouse requested this, and happy I finally got to update the thread with it. <3

Goldenrod Tower - Opened: May 30, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

from Pokemon (Red/Blue)

Eury suggested the right song for the first Goldenrod Tower song. This old 8-bit song just sounds extremely fast-paced and dramatic. You can feel the heat coming from Gary (or whatever you named him) as he sends out his Pokemon. You are hard-pressed to beat him, and all the while you have this dramatic music just increasing the pressure on you. Remember that this was back in the day where Pokemon was new and the boss battle was extremely hard. This song is so suitable for its time period that it's not even funny. They wanted people to throw their games at the wall in frustration.

[spoiler=Music 2]

Red / Champion Battle from Pokemon (HeartGold/SoulSilver)

This is easily my favorite Champion theme from any Pokemon game, and I'd even dare to say that this rendition is better than the 8-bit version from GSC. The first twenty-four seconds build up so much dramatic tension, and then it is released in a fast-paced song. You can picture yourself versing Lance or Red, and them sending out their Dragonite or Pikachu, respectively. Like most Pokemon Battle themes, this one in particular really puts even more pressure on you, so you get nervous and end up losing. Mute your damn game, next time.

[spoiler=Music 3]

from Pokemon (FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald)

Listen to the first eleven seconds of the song. If that doesn't scream "sci-fi" or "alien" in your ears, you are extremely deaf. As such, this song is so suitable for the Deoxys Battle, since Deoxys is some DNA alien thing. Despite being fast-paced and dramatic battle music, this thing can still keep a catchy tune and fit the theme throughout the entire song. The background sound (it sounds kind of 8-bit, to me) gets repetitive, but the overtone changes frequently to sort of stop any boredom that could arise from this song. It sounds amazing, and I thank Clair for requesting it. I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

[spoiler=Music 4]

from Pokemon (Platinum)

I planned this out; two themed Pokemon legendary battles in a row. If this theme doesn't scream "eerie" in your ears, you are deaf for a second time. And Giratina is a pretty eerie Pokemon, especially in its Original Forme. The fast-paced nature of this song and the eerie sounds used further convince you that you are up against a real Ghost...-type. The dramatic tension is built up many times in the song, and it always flows smoothly back into the chorus. It's another amazing piece from a Pokemon game, considering it is the battle theme for the main legend.

[spoiler=Music 5]

from Pokemon (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

If I had to pin this theme onto a single Regi, I'd say steel. Because the song sounds mechanic and a bit repetitive. I still feel they should have got their own battle themes, but oh well. The song does have some areas of repetitive notes, as mentioned earlier, but that doesn't detract from the overall feel of the song. The Regi's are serious beasts to content with, and hearing this song three times gives you some incentive to get a Wailord and a Relicanth and find them. I really hope this song is remixed in the RS remakes in the future.

[spoiler=Music 6]

from Pokemon (HeartGold/SoulSilver)

I've heard this song before in LeafGreen. It was somewhere in the Sevii Islands, but I don't remember it sounding exactly like this. This song is just so calming, and makes you want to spend some time with Kurt or battle Clair. The song is also extremely catchy, which is an amazing bonus for any Route or City/Town music in the Pokemon games. It attracts you when you first hear it, and you just can't get it out of your head. I want to see more songs like this in the future Pokemon games, because this is the kind of video game music that is nothing but good.

[spoiler=Music 7]

I'm not entirely sure where this song is placed, or where Routes 47/48 are, but they better be overlooking some sort of ocean or waterfall. Because for some reason this music just reminds me of the sea, because of its calming and lulling nature. These routes weren't in GSC, meaning this was newly composed music. And wow, it sounds amazing, like a pizza right out of the oven (only that would taste amazing, not sound). It is slow-paced and just makes you want to "stop and smell the roses", or in this case smell the salty ocean.

[spoiler=Music 8]

S.S. Anne from Pokemon (Red/Blue)

Truth be told, I hated what they did to this song in FRLG. I purely hated it. And in HGSS there was no S.S. Anne, so it doesn't matter. But the RB version is absolute gold. It may sound repetitive, but it sounds so calming and so beautiful. You are on a boat (no obscure reference) listening to this music, and the very thought just puts a smile on your face. Hell, it even makes you want to delay getting the Cut HM from old man captain. If they had more calming songs like this in the newer games, I'd be very happy. This song is amazing in itself, and I want to see a remake of it that isn't ruined.

[spoiler=Music 9]

from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

I don't know who Miror B. is, to be quite honest, but he has an awesome battle theme. It is adventurous, although most of the song takes on a disco-styled theme. As such, it definitely sounds like a theme you could get up and just start dancing to. And it suits the guy really well, seeing as he has a trippy (70's phrases) hairdo and has 6 Ludicolo dancing for him. You can see yourself battling some crazy dude with six green, tall Mexican pineapple things next to him. It's pretty intimidating, really. Ludicolo is awesome. D:<

[spoiler=Music 10]

from Pokemon TCG

I've never played the TCG except for once, and I couldn't get past the second "Gym Leader". So sadly, I never got to hear this song. But thanks to Clair's request, I see what was awaiting me at the end of the game. And it was a really upbeat song that was also very catchy. It isn't as fast-paced as some songs, but it is a Staff Roll, so it's not supposed to be uber-crazy fast. It's actually quite calming, to say the least, and I'm pretty sad I never got to hear this beautiful composition live. Maybe I should work on my Pokemon TCG skills. I play a Charmander face-up, in attack position! Wrong game?

[spoiler=Music 11]

Darkrai / Dusknoir Battle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Let's just ignore the "/ Dusknoir" part in the title, okay? This song is Darkrai-exclusive, and I make it so. It is fairly slow-paced, but still sounds amazing. And because it's a Darkrai song, you hear an eerie overtone incorporated throughout the entire 6-minute+ song. The chorus breaks sound really smooth, as well as the transitions back into the main chorus. I realize that it gets repetitive listening to the same song for more than six minutes, but you better listen to it or Darkrai will have a word with you. I've never played a PMD game, but if Darkrai always gets such good music, maybe I should.

[spoiler=Music 12]

from Pokemon Colosseum

I shouldn't even have to say anything about this song. It's another request from Clair, so you know it's going to be good. I didn't have any Colosseum songs up until now, but I've been convinced to go find more on my own accord. If non-mainstream Pokemon games always produced this quality of music, I'd be extremely joyous. The song itself is extremely calming, but you probably knew I was going to say that. The wind instruments add to the overall feel of the song, and I do hope that depressing songs like this are used more often in mainstream games, even if the storyline is considerably worse.

[spoiler=Music 13]

Underwater Theme from Pokemon (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)

This song is the sole reason why I'd ever want to use Dive in RSE. Well, and the storyline progression, but who really cares about some legendary moles who control nature? This song really fits the watery theme it is allocated to, and imo is fairly catchy for being pretty slow. The music isn't calming, but it isn't supposed to be when you are 'splorin' the deep oceans below you. With RS remakes around the corner, I really hope they make the Dive HM more useful, and I definitely want to hear some sort of remix to this already amazing song.

[spoiler=Music 14]

I'm only posting this because it's Clair's birthday today, and I like the song as well. It's used for a small, small portion of the game, but it is still amazing. It sort of sounds intimidating, and for a new player, it is. Because you have no idea what this test is that Clair was talking about. It's lacking any sort of emotion, but again, that suits the theme for where the song is used. There isn't much to do in the Dragon's Den, but I'd come here just to listen to the music live. It is a good song in the game, despite its lack of usage.

[spoiler=Music 15]

Arceus Battle from Pokemon (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)

While it isn't the best battle theme, it surely is the most dramatic. I thank Jord for requesting this, because I would have never thought myself to look up this song. Not many songs use drums as the main instrument, which definitely adds to then dramatic feel of the song. And yes, it is very fitting. You are versing the presumed god of the Pokemon world, attempting to catch him in a red-colored baseball. It's definitely a tough feat to say the least, and the music isn't relieving any stress at all. A shame you can only hear this song once per game.

[spoiler=Music 16]

I'm pretty sure there is similar (if not the same) music for the Frontier Brain in Platinum, but I haven't confirmed that. This was requested by at least three people, and only now am I getting around to updating it to here. It's an action-packed theme, despite my eternal hatred of the intro (first three seconds). It just sounds really out of place with the rest of the song, but as such, the rest of the song is amazing. It has that upbeat tune that most battle themes in Pokemon have, yet it still retains an overall sound of danger and that you are in a battle.

Tune Nostalgia - Opened: June 4, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

Overworld from Super Mario Bros. 2

There is one thing that SMB2 had over the first and third games. The music. Sure, you remember the nostalgic tunes of the first game, but I feel the music in SMB2 surpassed any Mario game during that time period. The tune is just so damn catchy, and you can interpret the genre any which way you want. The main selling points of this song were that it was extremely upbeat (which suited the stages, as well), and it was fast-paced. The game wasn't amazingly difficult, but the song made it seem adventurous. Quite the masterpiece, or at least for the 8-bit era.

[spoiler=Music 2]

from Super Mario RPG

Even without the lyrics from the Super Mario RPG Song (which I personally don't like), the song sounds amazing by itself. You'd think of this song just getting out of the 8-bit era, but it still sounds amazing, not a thing like the music from the mainstream Mario games. It is beautifully orchestrated, and is an amazing work for the time it was created. The eerie yet upbeat overtone matches the forest theme quite well, too. The song is catchy (maybe because of the popularization of the song), and sounds sonorous.

[spoiler=Music 3]

Jolly Roger Bay / Dire, Dire Docks from Super Mario 64

For me, at least, one of the hardest video game songs to memorize on the piano. This was always one of my favorite songs from Mario 64, because it was so calming, and it was so suitable for the water theme of both levels. I can imagine, as a little kid, just being mesmerized by the beauty of this song. At 1:50 when the background instruments kick in, the song becomes that much catchier, and it adds to the overall of feel of swimming by an eel or next to a submarine. One of the best songs for the game, and even for the N64 in general.

[spoiler=Music 4]

Quick Man's Stage from Megaman II

I wanted Megaman music in this thread, and I finally got it. Megaman II is considered to be one of the best Megaman games, and I can support that statement just by the music. Although it is Quick Man's stage, the tempo isn't that fast, haha. It is extremely catchy, and even for 8-bit music, it sounds really "cool", because there is no other word to describe it. It's adventurous enough so that you can feel good about dying to the epic lasers in that stage, and feel satisfied when you make it to the end with the opening wall. This is an extremely good and catchy song from the Megaman series.

[spoiler=Music 5]

from Paper Mario

No, just no. This does not sound one bit like a boss theme, at all. It's not a bad song by any means; it's extremely catchy, upbeat, fast-paced, and sounds all-around good. Especially around 0:45 where you get that weird instrument randomly making beats. But why did they use this as a boss theme? I think I know; Nintendo knew the fight was so laughably easy that they put an upbeat song that you can bob your head to while killing four turtles and watching them harvest a Peach portrait in their mecha-suit. That must be it!

[spoiler=Music 6]

Flower Garden from Yoshi's Island

Let me start off by saying: I love this game, and the music in it. This is a really slow-paced, upbeat, catchy song that grabs your attention the moment you hear it. While it doesn't sound through threatening, the stages with this song are as such; not very difficult. Nintendo wanted you to take this song in fully, so they couldn't distract you with overly difficult stages. This song is beautifully composed, and I love the overall feel it gives you. Especially around 0:58 with the tone change. <3

[spoiler=Music 7]

Protoman's Whistle from Megaman III

As I knew she would, Clair requested this song. I've only heard the first few seconds because of when you verse Protoman, but I haven't heard afterwards. The song is overall extremely calming and catchy. I love the use of a "whistle" for the first few seconds, because that really does add to the overall sound. At around 0:43 is when the bulk of the song starts, and it sounds very mysterious and even a bit sad. I don't know what context this song is used in, but I'm sure they made good use of it.

[spoiler=Music 8]

Staff Roll / Credits from Super Mario 64

No commentary this time; just feelings. I literally shed a tear or two when I was getting this for you guys. This was my first game for the Nintendo 64, and I remember hearing this song so many times. The feelings of nostalgia are rushing back into me. It just sucks to know that when you hear this song, it's the end. The game is over, and you have to go through that entire level and beat Bowser again to hear it once more. If I cried while getting this song, what does that say? I'll let my actions speak for the song, truly.

[spoiler=Music 9]

from Tetris

In Soviet Russia, music hear you. This song is just so catchy, even though you won't hear it when you throw your game across the room in frustration after you mess up on one block or two. I've got to say, it's good 8-bit consolation for when you do screw up and have to restart the game. At around 0:27 it turns really cool, because it diverts from the generic high-pitched 8-bit sound to something that could easily be included in a modern game. This song is just awesome, upbeat, and put in the perfect game for it.

[spoiler=Music 10]

Bowser Fight from Yoshi's Island

From the first beat of this song, you know you are screwed. The song is taunting you, because for the first twenty seconds, it's slow-paced and Bowser is rising far in the distance. Once you hit that twenty second mark, you are greeted with a fast-paced song that pretty much spells out "good luck" all over your face. The entire song is masterfully composed, and very suitable for boss music, especially for this game in general. Your hands are sweating as you try to throw abnormally-large eggs at a distant creature. And all the while you have this music blasting in your ears. Only one word for that: epic.

[spoiler=Music 11]

Final Bowser Fight from Super Mario 64

I planned this out; two similar songs in a row for this channel. It starts out slow paced, but once you hit the 0:23 mark, you are greeted with a high-tempo music that writes your will for you. You, Bowser, on a star-shaped platform. This music defines amazing boss music, especially since it is intimidating and plays mind games with you. It does sound repetitive, but the dramatic moments at 1:14 and 1:31 give you some respite, although they don't take away from the boss music feel at all. Good luck bombing a Koopa thrice; you'll need it.

[spoiler=Music 12]

Cool, Cool Mountain / Snowman's Land from Super Mario 64

Two Mario 64 songs back-to-back? Eh, why not? This song really fits the snowy theme extremely well, being upbeat and having that background instrument sound like the jingle of snow. Just compare it to any Christmas theme and you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm actually moving my head back and forth while writing this; that is how damn catchy the song is. You do get some breaks from the chorus, but they just help solidify the snowy theme in your mind. One of the best songs in the game, in my opinion.

[spoiler=Music 13]

Haunted Merry-Go-Round from Super Mario 64

Three Mario 64 songs back-to-back? Sorry, but I needed this song in particular to get the 13th slot, because it's so extremely ironic and funny. Do not listen to this song at night when you are alone. It will creep you out. The song is extremely awesome, though, and fits the spookiness of the level wonderfully. It's also fun to play on the piano. Aw, c'mon, guys. Do you actually want me to comment on this song? It doesn't even need any comments to show how extremely awesome it is.

[spoiler=Music 14]

Great Bay Temple from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Zoh mah goodness, it's not a Mario 64 song! Yes, this is a MM song, and Saint Dane was pretty pissed when he requested it because I didn't have any MM song before his request. While the basic tune is just repetitive, the sound effects used really enhance the overall feel to the song. Considering it is a water temple (note: assumption), the music is really fitting. The "intro" definitely give you a mechanic feel, and near the middle you get a high-octave sound effect that goes with the basic tune. Both of those aspects make the song sound amazing, and it really does fit the theme.

[spoiler=Music 15]

Athletic Theme from Yoshi's Island

This song is used in so many levels of the game, but that's a good thing because this song is amazing. It's not necessarily fast-paced, but you feel in a rush when you hear this song. There is no time limit on Yoshi's Island levels, but this music just makes you want to rush through the level in fear that there is one. The music is so catchy, and one of the better music in the game. It's upbeat, it's amazing, and there is nothing else to say. There are many chorus breaks, and the transitions are good. Another good song from a great game, really.

[spoiler=Music 16]

Labyrinth Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog

First Sonic game, I think, or at least that is how ZeroChill phrased it when he requested it. I like mazes as much as the next guy, and he doesn't like mazes. But with this kind of catchy, up-beat music, I might actually take a liking to mazes. Considering the game was made in 1991, it doesn't take an 8-bit feel at all. It doesn't sound like modern video game music, but it definitely sounds a lot more sophisticated than it should at that time. Alright, now I'm starting to hum the main tune. This is just great. <___<

Remix Revamp - Opened: June 16, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

Bowser's Lava Lair from Super Mario Galaxy 2

Okay, so this isn't really a remix because it's in a game. But it is a remix of an older song, and I decide what goes in this thread anyways. The new version sounds a lot more dramatic, or at least moreso than its Nintendo 64 counterpart. You got to love that dramatic pause at 0:19. The song itself sounds really adventurous, and still fits with the lava theme. I really like what SMG2 did to one of my favorite songs, and I can't wait to hear it live in-game. It truly sounds amazing, and still gives me nostalgic memories of Super Mario 64 days.

[spoiler=Music 2]

First thing that obviously comes to mind is that the 8-bit sound program absolutely could not handle extreme high or extreme low octaves, and unfortunately the original has an overabundance of those notes. The final product sounds extremely distorted, eerie, and just weird in general. But since it's Giratina's theme, I guess that is somewhat suitable. The original is better because of these distortion issues, but it is interesting to hear what an 8-bit modern Pokemon song would sound like. If the original had more middle-octave notes, this would have came out immensely better.

[spoiler=Music 3]

by CarboHydroM

The very instant this song starts, you should be thinking "Mario Bros. Overworld" in your head, and you'd be correct. What CarboHydroM did was take a popular video game song and remix it to sound "rockish". The final product is masterfully created, sounds enough like the original, but still is different enough to be a remix, and just puts a new spin on an extremely famous song. CarboHydroM makes amazing video game remixes, and you shouldn't be surprised if you see more of his work in this channel.

[spoiler=Music 4]

by CarboHydroM

Another CHM song? You bet. At first listen, you may not pick up what the remixed song is. I was biting my tongue to figure it out, and that sucks because I actually owned a Kingdom Hearts game. CHM kept the original sad overtone, but changed the actual sound greatly. Essentially, he turned what was a sad song into something that sounds extremely modern, but not necessarily upbeat. I love the spin he put on this song in particular, because it sounds like a modern-day pop or soft rock song. Another amazing work by CHM, no question.

[spoiler=Music 5]

Not much was added to this song to make it different from the original, that being Jolly Roger Bay (you should've known that). However, the name is much more suiting, and from my ear, I think the octave was increased by once, since it does sound a bit more high-pitched. The song gets much more interesting at 1:03, when the background instrument is added. It makes it sound like it is actually a remix, and not just a copy/pasta + edit. Looking at Nintendo's remix history, I can see something like this being in a game. Galaxy 3, maybe? *shot*

[spoiler=Music 6]

If you can't tell, this music is from Okami. I thank Clair immensely for finding this, because it sounds purely amazing. While I'm kind of sad faec about it not sounding orchestrated, Clair said it perfectly when commenting that it still has a Japanese feel to it. The 8-bit barrier isn't hard to break, it seems. The song is so upbeat and catchy, and makes me want to go out and listen to the real version. Imagine if they had this type of music back in the 1980s and 1990s. That would be awesome, but this music now is pretty good, too. =)

[spoiler=Music 7]

from Megaman II

If anything, this song sounds a lot more bubbly than its original. I know that was a horrible pun. But the drift away from 8-bit makes it sound more fitting for Bubble Man, especially since 8-bit music doesn't flow as well, and we all know water flows pretty well. Or at least you should. Whoever made this remix did an excellent job of making an orchestrated song that still sounds like it could be in a Megaman game. And the sound effects and edits used makes the song all the more fitting. An amazing remix, and personally I like it better than the original.

Yourequest - Opened: June 25, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

from Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy' date=' a series with groundbreaking and well-known compositions, once again proves its excellence by using this upbeat song in their thirteenth installment. I think what I like most about this song is the fact that it doesn't sound mechanical, like the composer threw a bunch of instruments together. This piece is bursting with heart and soul, and the jazzy, upbeat feel of it is pure awesomeness. Check it out.[/quote']

Clair hit the three key words: jazz, upbeat, and soul. There is nothing more for me to add, to be quite honest.

[spoiler=Music 2]

from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Incredibly simple name for a not so-simple song. This was easily one of the sadder moments of the game. You had just defeated Dusknour' date=' and now, Grovyle was ready to go back to the future just to buy you some time. It didn't help that as of then we had no idea if he had survived or not. Then, Sky came out, and we learned the truth. But that didn't stop this music from making the scene so sad...[/quote']

The song starts out taking a "depressing" overtone, but throughout the song, you do get an upbeat feel, although it doesn't come suddenly or at the start. It is beautifully composed, and another PMD masterpiece.

[spoiler=Music 3]

from Okami

The sun has gone out' date=' and the sadness of the villagers is expressed in the opening minute, with a lilting flute line. However, new hope suddenly shines as people begin to pray to the sun wolf, Amaterasu, when all hope seems lost. The piece builds gradually until it explodes into a frenzy of awesome, as the people will Ammy to fight the darkness that she faces. The sun must shine brightly again, right? This track is five minutes long, and it never loops. Pretty cool.[/quote']

This piece is so beautifully composed that it's not even funny. You get that traditional Japanese feel like with the other Okami songs, and it just feels so "natural". This is an amazing work of art, and I encourage you to listen to it.

[spoiler=Music 4]

from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

This theme is pretty intense. The battle itself takes place on top of a speeding train where you have to save many wealthy passengers from doom. I can pick any theme from this game' date=' but I choose this music because I love how intense the music makes the situation (A bunch of small monsters banded together to create one large monster). I recommend anyone to listen to it.[/quote']

Not much to add. It's really dramatic, and the sound effects they used really conforms to the "Smorg" theme. It sounds like something coming out of a James Bond movie, which makes it sound overall awesome.

[spoiler=Music 5]

from Mother 3

Oh God' date=' Dark. You need to put this in the thread. There's no Mother music in any station yet, and that makes me very sad. Why not start out with an epic track from what is arguably the best video game on the GBA? Right from the start, you can tell this isn't your run-of-the-mill GBA music. Nope. This track tries its hardest to rock your face off during one of the final boss battles of the game. It succeeded, in my case. Starting with a heavy drumbeat, it explodes into a frenzy of electric greatness, pausing with lulls in the song to give you a chance to catch your breath. This track is a masterpiece, and I hope you add it.[/quote']

Not much to add, really. It starts off slow, it gets faster, and it just all-around makes really dramatic boss music. With some vocals, I could see this being in your modern-day Guitar Hero game, and you don't see that from old video game music.

[spoiler=Music 6]

Ikana Castle from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

YES' date=' YES, YESH. Listen to this song, and imagine a castle that is slowly falling into a state of disrepair. Inside lies Redeads (You know, the screeching humping mummies.) and Gibdos (The Redeads wrapped in bandages.) As you make your way through this castle, you notice the state it's in. Nothing seems complete anymore, all because of time, and a war. When you finally make it to the chamber of King Igos du Ikana. You have a fight! And what does the King say? "And now I will show you, just what kind of thing true darkness is!" And the fight ensues.[/quote']

This song pretty much says "dramatic" out loud with its use of percussion instruments. It's dramatic, but around 1:13 takes a bit of an eerie overtone. Towards the end, it really creeps me out, but I guess that is good for the song. =)

[spoiler=Music 7]

from Pokemon (Diamond/Pearl)

The intro gives you the feeling that you're about to enter an intense battle' date=' but then it turns upbeat. It doesn't sound evil to me, but it's still awesome nonetheless. The background music might sound repetitive, but you don't really notice it. The dramatic build up at 1:34 is epic. Then it goes to a dramatic pause. After that, it goes back to the upbeat tone. I just wish it was more dark to fit Cyrus' evilness.[/quote']

Personally, I don't think it is "upbeat", just dramatic in a different way than most songs. By Pokemon battle music standards, you could say it's upbeat, but whatever. Twig hit the dramatic pause statement perfectly. There he goes, damn Turtwig stealing my reviews.

Warning! Challenger Approaching! - Opened: June 28, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

Wart (Final Boss) from Super Mario Bros. 2

If you didn't already guess, this channel hosts a variety of battle themes, and final boss music is a battle theme, right? Granted this isn't the best battle theme, nor is it the best song from the game, but it always held a solid place in my video gaming heart. It sounds repetitive, and that is one thing I don't like. But it seems like suitable music for the battle, imo. If you listen closely, you can hear the background tones, so that's a nice added effect. It's not an amazing song by any means, but for 8-bit music, I personally really like it.

[spoiler=Music 2]

Versus Bowser from New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Thanks to Dark Omega for requesting this. I don't think we have an extensive amount of Wii music, so it's nice to get some. This theme is just purely amazing. It is orchestrated wonderfully, and you can feel the heat (almost literally) from Bowser. I think this is before the chase, so it's the basic battle where you have to hit the switch. But tbqh, this song could work in either portion of the battle. It's dramatic, and the transitions between phases are smooth and sound really natural. It's a really good song, and I could listen to it for hours.

[spoiler=Music 3]

from Pokemon (Gold/Silver/Crystal)

Eury didn't surprise me one bit when he requested a Team Rocket theme. It wasn't predictable, per say, but it wasn't out of the ordinary. Team Rocket has a pretty kick-ass battle theme in GSC. It starts out fast-paced, like all Pokemon battle music sounds, and then slows down. But despite that lack of fast tempo, it still sounds beautifully composed. The song is really intimidating, especially when you have to hear it nine thousand and one times going through the game. Finally got a Pokemon song in this channel, and it truly is an epic one. <3

[spoiler=Music 4]

Blinded By Light from Final Fantasy XIII

Agent Teddybear requested this... but the song has nothing to do with teddybears. Despite the name, this is actually the main battle theme from FFXIII, and it sounds amazing. It starts out slow, which is fine for battle music, and picks up a fast-tempo around 0:13, and gets even faster around 0:25, and the tempo increases with the song. The soft violin in the background really enhances the overall feel to the song, and the percussion use around 1:09 makes it sounds a lot more like a battle theme. It's another great piece from a great series of games, what else can I say?

[spoiler=Music 5]

Tabuu Battle from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

SSBB is known for remixing old songs to put as stage music, but as requested by Shradow, this song just screams original. It also screams something else, and I'm sure you know what it is: dramatic! The first nineteen seconds of the song is nothing but dramatic buildup, and from there until the 34-second mark it stays medium tempoed. At that point, you are greeted with a fast-paced in-your-face death-match song that makes you sweat and cry as you try to beat the blue alien-thing on Intense. This song is just so damn suiting for boss music, especially as boss as "epic" as Tabuu.

[spoiler=Music 6]

Haku-men's Theme from Blazblue

Yes, this is boss music. Does anyone ever read descriptions anymore? Nothing much to say, to be quite honest. Blazblue never fails to amaze me with its variety of music, and this song is no exception. There is nothing more that I can say that I haven't already said in the other Blazblue tracks I've updated. I guess, by the background instruments used, it kind of takes a traditional Japanese sound, but not really. It's just a small detail to notice. The "solos" are amazing as always. Definitely sounds like boss music, there is no question about that.

[spoiler=Music 7]

Final Boss from Sonic the Hedgehog 2

I don't think I'll ever get tired of listening to the first five seconds of the song. More Sonic music requested by ZeroChill, it seems. This song, while from an old game, sounds purely amazing. 1992 isn't late in the video game industry by any means, and this song shows that Sonic music went above and beyond. It's slow-paced for final boss music, but don't let that discourage you. This makes for amazing boss music, especially considering that it is a Sonic game and not a generally fast-paced game (well, Sonic is fast). The entire song is catchy, and I cannot stop listening to it.

Conversion - Opened: July 10, 2010

[spoiler=Music 1]

Aerith's Theme (Piano) from Final Fantasy VII

Yes, this is another in-game song. However, you never hear this song in-game, and because it's orchestrated with different instruments than the original, it remains in this station. This song is just beautiful, and it has been my dream to learn to play the song since a few months now. It sounds a lot better than the original, imo, which was generally choppy. This flows much more, and the volume fluctuation just sounds amazing. This song is a work of art, and definitely sets the standard for modern Final Fantasy music. It holds a very important place in my heart. <3

[spoiler=Music 2]

from Super Mario Galaxy

Mario Paint Composer is an awesome program/game, because you can make works of art like this. Requested by Jord, this song sounds amazing on a program. While I like the original better because it sounded more orchestrated, this version sounds pretty amazing, as well. It sounds like a mirror translation, or at least for what MPC is worth. It doesn't sound completely ruined (in fact, it sounds good), but compared to the original, this is awesome. And considering it was done on a program in little time, this is beautiful.

[spoiler=Music 3]

Chocolate Rain (8-bit) by Tay Zonday

Godot requested this, and by no means is it a joke request. I never liked the lyrics (or Tay Zonday's singing), but the beat always captured me. And when it was converted to 8-bit, it just sounds all the more better. Imagine something like this in an old Megaman or Kirby game. It would be the best music of the game, I can assure you that. This sounds amazing, and considering it was "dumbed down" from the original, it is another work of art. It's the same catchy beat with an older sound system, and that combination always tends to work out.

[spoiler=Music 4]

from Pokemon ((Heart)Gold/(Soul)Silver)

Clair never fails (rhyme?) to request beautiful songs. And this is another one of them. Compared to the original, this sounds purely amazing. But then again, I guess it is my bias for the piano. The dynamics are amazing, and whoever played this is extremely skilled. Not a single error that I can hear throughout the entire song. The arpeggios sound amazing on the piano, and were masterfully executed by the player. I love this song, and makes me want to visit Ecruteak City a bit more in-game.

[spoiler=Music 5]

from Pokemon (Red/Blue/Yellow)

What wonders Mario Paint can produce. This sounds so similar to the original, but it sounds more orchestrated since it isn't limited to that ringy 8-bit sound. I've got to say, it's fun watching the Mario heads bob up and down in the video when the main background music comes in. The end is extremely nice, because it adds extra flare to the song. He caught a Pokemon; f*** yeah SEAKING! Seaking is awesome, even though it sucks. Like, badly. If you liked the original, take off your nostalgia glasses and you'll love this.

[spoiler=Music 6]

by Dream Theater

Eury must be a serious stalker for requesting this, because he knows exactly what music I like. This his got to be one of my all-time favorite songs, and hearing it in 8-bit is awesome. It isn't the bad 8-bit where high and low actives corrupt the sound system, like what happened with the SNES Giratina Remix. This sounds amazing as 8-bit, and I actually want to sing along, but I'm restraining myself. I don't know how hard it is to 8-bitify a song, but this is amazing, and I'd like to see it done for more fast-paced guitar/bass songs.

[spoiler=Music 7]

by The Minibosses

Yep, a whole band this time instead of just one instrument. And obviously Clair, who lurks YouTube 24 hours a day, would stumble upon this. I don't remember the game (let alone the songs) well enough to name every track, but I know I heard Air Man's theme and I think Dr. Wily's stage (or at least one of them). This band is amazing, and you should check out their other work, that is if I don't put it up here. This medley is amazing, and I give major props to every player of that band. I could listen to this video forever.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, VGM > Pop

Eh, I'll request:

Dearly Beloved - Kingdom Hearts

Elia, Maiden of Water - FF3

The Dreadful Battle - FF4

Xion's Theme - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

@Zanarkand:

I'm not a big fan of the newer FFs, but that song is pretty tearjerking :'(

If I ever reach the character limit in this thread (which I have failed to do in any other thread), I'll have to redirect from the first post to the next place where the music is. Oh god, that is going to suck.

Kingdom Hearts music is apparently really good.

I actually haven't played a FF game (other than an incomplete playthrough of 2, which had bad music), so I can't really comment. But so far all the music in the recent FF's was good, so I'd assume newer games would also have decent music.

Ah, a bit of a question. It seems to be split within YouTube, but is the song called AT Zanarkand or TO Zanarkand? I posted it just as Zanarkand as that is what SilvaGunner said, but I'm sure it has some sort of word before it.

Well, I've seen "To Zanarkand" quite a lot, but I've seen "At Zanarkand" as well. So I guess it's like "Waltz of the Damned" and "Waltz of the Diamond" from KH2; one is the correct version, while one is an error that has been popularized. But eh, I could be wrong.

I see all FF music as having good music, at least for their time. For example, FF3 had an incredible Normal Boss Battle Theme (at least in the DS remake).

EDIT:

According to FF Wiki, it is called just "Zanarkand", and other titles like "At/To Zanarkand" and even "Moving in Green" (?) are popular fan terms.

[quote='Dark' pid='4197065' dateline='1275100938']
[quote='Ĩ¢ε' pid='4196691' dateline='1275096559']
Requesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBxSG_0o-WY (LoZ: WW - Molgera Battle)

That is all.
[/quote]

I... LOVE... THAT... MUSIC.
[/quote]

I know, it's epic. <3

I've updated with the song for today. Took a tangent from Final Fantasy and went to Zelda. Okay, so not really a tangent. More like a long jump. But whatever.

I have gotten word from the radio tower that a new station will open tomorrow, meaning you guys'll get two songs tomorrow.

I updated the first post with two new songs, both of them being requests.

As per the director's orders, a new channel for our radio station has opened. It is called Goldenrod Tower, and as the (punny) name implies, it hosts many of the best Pokemon songs.

CHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKACHIKA

stfu.

I'm a hyperactive Chikorita. D:

R/B/Y theme is so awesome. <3 Only outclassed by Lance/Red's theme.

Twig' date=' I don't have anything against you, but we don't get along that well.

But because you recommended Gusty Garden, I have to say: Torterra is a really good Leech Seeder in UU. <3

[/quote']

We don't even talk to each other much, and yes, I'll never be good at pogeymanz. D=

<3 you too.

Goldenrod Tower got a new song. One of my personal favorites, ahem. <3

I was talking with the radio station director, and what would you guys think of a channel that is ONLY composed of requests, where the requestor writes the comments for the song?

Archived