The Video Game Music Station

Dark

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great choices Dark. I must say' date=' even though I never really played Tetris, it's hard not to like it's theme. I've been on a Kirby 64 kick lately, and I must say, that it had a few strange songs in it.

Lol, I am officially addicted to that song.

This should be stickied...

The Music section is so damn inactive that it wouldn't matter. This thread has the second most posts of any thread on the first page of the Music forum. <_<

Well, I am either doing the Battle Channel or Remix Channel update tomorrow. Possibly no update today, but I'll give you like three updates tomorrow or something. I'm too busy with finals (for Thursday), Nintendo E3, TSG, and a bunch of other stuff.

I need names for the channels. Whoever gives me a good name first, that channel gets uploaded. <3

God damn Clair, stop stealing my damn ideas. I was going to do RSE Champion Battle at a later point in time. Now people will think it was your request and not my epicness. D':

If you all aren't watching the Nintendo E3 in 15 minutes, I banish you from this thread. <3

Also, names. I am in dire need of punny/witty names for the Battle Channel and the Remix Channel.

I was thinking of something like that, but it seems like a blatant copy of Flame Dragon's thread. Damn him, I should tell him to change his thread name. :3

And no, I need witty nicknames. I refuse to leave anything as is. D:

Remix songs are great (I'd love some HydroCarbonM ones), but I need a damn name for the channel if you want it to open tomorrow.

Also, I am making a request. Meaning it's absolutely going to be put in, but not today. No update today, sorry. Don't worry, I'll give you like three tomorrow. <_<

Zelda: Ocarina of Time Music - Windmill Hut (Song of Storms)

I'm supposed to be inactive right now, but I just gotta post this.

Pokémon Platinum - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8m5Yxo6idI]SNES Giratina Battle[/url]

It's an anti-remix. Apparently the person fed Giratina's battle theme into SMW using the ZSNES and it came out 8-bit!

How about Remix Revamp for the channel name? It has a bit of an alliteration (sp?) with the r's, and revamp means to redo something and make it better, so it fits with the theme.

Opalmoon, I love you for stickying this. Not that it would have made a difference, but you make me feel special. <3

First, congrats on your sticky!

Remix songs are great (I'd love some HydroCarbonM ones)' date=' but I need a damn name for the channel if you want it to open tomorrow.

Also, I am making a request. Meaning it's absolutely going to be put in, but not today. No update today, sorry. Don't worry, I'll give you like three tomorrow. <_<

Zelda: Ocarina of Time Music - Windmill Hut (Song of Storms)

Great song, and should be put in no matter what.

How about Remix Revamp for the channel name? It has a bit of an alliteration (sp?) with the r's' date=' and revamp means to redo something and make it better, so it fits with the theme.

Opalmoon, I love you for stickying this. Not that it would have made a difference, but you make me feel special. <3

[/quote']

That sounds like a great name. Now, for a few songs.

LoZ TP Gerudo Valley

LoZ MM Mayor's Meeting

LoZ MM Owl Theme

Just thought I would throw those out here. I've always been a fan of Legend of Zelda music. You're doing wonderfully, and keep it up.

Yay! It's stickied. =P

Any updates today?

Unfortunately not, but three updates today. I have things to do today, so you guys will have to wait until like 5 PM EST. But it's not horrible, since a new station is opening.

I don't really like using Brawl songs, and if I am going to use them, they'll be in the remix section. Although they are actual video game songs, they are just remixes of older songs. Yes, I know I'm being hypocritical because of me using remade songs like Pokemon Champion battles, but Brawl, for the most part, is ALL remixed music.

Sorry for no update yet, I've been REALLY busy.

EDIT:

First of all, three updates. One for Generic, and two for the new Remix Revamp channel. Enjoy. <3

Second, I COMPLETELY abridged the first few paragraphs. They were taking up way too much character space which will be useful later on, and I shortened them so they say pretty much the same thing.

Third, please read. This is located in the first few paragraphs, but I am posting it here for emphasis.

If you want your song to be in the Request Channel, post a few-sentence long description of your music. Look at my descriptions for examples.

The "Request Channel" does not yet exist, nor will it be called that. However, starting with THIS POST, you can post a description or commentary of your song and I will copy/pasta that if I use your song. Try using good grammar, and don't make it overly long. Four to six YCM lines should be good enough; anything more and I'll probably refuse. Look at my stuff for examples.

Oh, and don't post commentary for every song you request. If you really want a song in the thread, only post commentary for that, because I'll most likely listen to and use that song.

I will still take requests if you don't post commentary; the only difference is that I'll make the commentary.

I know I like your commentary more than what I can come up with.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Lost Music - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcxMzWvG-jA]Beware the Forest Mushrooms[/url]

All I have to say is that it's a shame. When Geno was taken out of the game, this song went along with him, dragged down into the depths of wherever forgotten data go.

Archived