The Video Game Music Station

Dark

A lot of Paper Mario songs, I see. So, I need some more ideas for channels. So far, I have generic channel, Pokemon channel, nostalgic songs channel, and (spoiled by Shradow) remix channel. Any other ideas? Zero suggested boss battle channel, but that seems a bit too specific. But I might just go with it. SO TELL ME YOUR CHANNEL SUGGESTIONS TODAY!

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggested the boss battle channel...

I have requests for the remix channel.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Beware the Forest Mushrooms

(Why, why did they take this and Geno out of Brawl?!)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gourmet Race

(So f***ing metal!)

Super Smash Bros. - Falcon Punch Remix

(Okay, I know it's not a real vg song, but why not?)

Tales of Symphonia -

(Also not in any video game, just an awesome rock remix of one of the boss songs.)

Megaman 2 -

(Same as the above one, and even made by the same people, just another rock remix that's awesome.)

Super Mario 64 - Penguin Cap

(Face it, they may not be in an actual video game, but CarboHydroM makes awesome vg rock remixes.)

I could put up at least half a dozen more rock remixes like the last three, but I'll just let you want to look it up on your own... You know you want to...

I just listened to the Mario 64 credit song, I had to stop the nostalgia hurt so much... Then I went to the Koopa Bros. and felt all better. (I once found a song remixing the Koopa Bros. song with abunch of Cpt. Falcon's noises, it made me rofl, but unfortnately it's not on YT anymore...)

but CarboHydroM makes awesome vg rock remixes

Agreed. He needs to make a YouTube channel if he hasn't already done so.

Only one update today, and iirc not one that anyone requested. I'll get more updates after my school ends.

My god, Giratina's Theme is awesome.

Got more songs.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - King DeDeDe's Theme

(If you loved me for requesting the original, love me more for requesting this one... Actually, I'd rather you not...)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Kirby Boss Theme Medley

(What's better than epic boss songs? Abunch of epic boss songs!)

Pokémon Heartgold/Soulsilver - Kanto Gym Leader Battle

(Epic remix is epic.)

And also these, which, if you add one, you should add them all just in one group. Listen to them in order, and listen to the changes. You know about Majora's Mask three day cycle of doom, right? Each day, the moon gets closer to crashing into Termina, meaning each day the music get darker. I like it.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day One

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day Two

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day Three

Eh, I don't need bumps. I apologize for not updated yesterday (and most likely today, as well). YCM was server updating and there was a lot of lag, and this is my first post since last night. I will make up for it by adding three songs tomorrow, with a new channel popping up near the future. I apologize for any let-downs, but keep requesting. <3

I see you guys never fail to run out of requests. <3

Spyro the Dragon series

Awkward choice, tbqh, but I'll definitely listen to your links.

Also, I'll give you guys like four updates today because YCM was being stupid. Good logic, huh?

And also these' date=' which, if you add one, you should add them all just in one group. Listen to them in order, and listen to the changes. You know about Majora's Mask three day cycle of doom, right? Each day, the moon gets closer to crashing into Termina, meaning each day the music get darker. I like it.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day One

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day Two

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Clock Town Day Three

I second these. Majora's Mask needs more credit. People always say that OoT is better, but it's always the same reasons, Majora's Mask reused OoT's system (Who cares? MM did it better.) OoT was the first to be in 3-D (that doesn't make it better.), or that Majora's Mask was too short, (Take a look at the Stone Tower Temple. Do that without a guide. Then there are all the side-quests.)

Didn't I tell you guys I wanted Megaman songs? No? Okay, well get Megaman songs. <_<

Sorry for putting back the update. Just wait 'til around 9 PM EST. I'm just so damn lazy and I am studying for finals and physics report and whatnot.

Yeah, a bunch of excuses.

Archived