The Video Game Music Station

Dark

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bunch of requests are awesome. <3

And yeah, I'll probably end up opening that request channel. If anyone has a witty name for it (Request Railro- *shot*), feel free to tell me. I got Goldenrod Tower from Eury, sorry for not mentioning that before.

But I want to request Touhou, there are tons of arranges of the themes too, it's an entire movement now, but I'd say start with the in-game songs first.

I don't know any Touhou songs. WHY DON'T YOU REQUEST SOME?!

Because I already posted enough of them in the other VGM thread. Again then:

y'all know it:

Faith is for the Transient People:

The Legendary Titan:

Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship:

3rd Eye:

Border of Life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2VW-nQZ4Tg

Fate of Sixty Years:

Heian Alien:

Civilisation of Magic / Let's Die All Together: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=7ek58Sr9Hj4

You pick what you want.~

A bunch of requests are awesome. <3

And yeah' date=' I'll probably end up opening that request channel. If anyone has a witty name for it (Request Railro- *shot* [b']Mmm whatcha saaay...[/b]), feel free to tell me. I got Goldenrod Tower from Eury, sorry for not mentioning that before.

But I want to request Touhou, there are tons of arranges of the themes too, it's an entire movement now, but I'd say start with the in-game songs first.

I don't know any Touhou songs. WHY DON'T YOU REQUEST SOME?! Points to my post

I have a huge recommendation. I see no Majora's Mask anywhere there, and that makes me sad. It had some of the greatest music after all. Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask: Majora's Incarnation Battle. If you have played MM, you know that Majora was insane. Not insane in the bad way like Zant, but in the menacing way. That song signifies this insanity.

Apologies for no update yesterday, but I've made up for it with two updates today. A new channel is opening tomorrow, so look for it. Again, that means two updates, and you can expect one song for Goldenrod Tower tomorrow. Just because we already have six songs for "Generic Radio Station". Hehe... :/

Since school is winding down, expect a lot more updates over the summer. And I'll get to making that request channel soon. I need a name for it, though. D:

Keep this alive, guys. Two songs today, and Tune Nostalgia, a new channel, was opened.

For this station, I am mainly taking requests. Any game from Super Mario 64 or earlier is allowed in this channel. Have fun. <3

Keep this alive' date=' guys. Two songs today, and [b']Tune Nostalgia[/b], a new channel, was opened.

For this station, I am mainly taking requests. Any game from Super Mario 64 or earlier is allowed in this channel. Have fun. <3

I assume by "nostalgia", you mean older, classic music?

TAKE THESE

Castlevania - Vampire Killer

Ninja Gaiden II - Prologue

(Starts off slow, but trust me. Listen to the whole thing.)

Mega Man 3 - Protoman's Whistle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0S7i0pe2s

Mother - Pollyanna http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYqDCPg7GPE

Mega Man 3 - Protoman's Whistle

I knew you'd post that. <_<

And Kirby songs are nice. I like Kirby songs. Moar Kirby songs. <3

Is that a bad thing?

Revenge of the King Ending -

The Legendary Machine -

Grape Garden -

I think there should be a station for song remixes.

DAMNIT STOP SPOLING MY CHANNEL IDEAS!

Music 4 for Goldenrod Tower updated. It's a song that none of you requested, and I am very sad faec about that fact. D:

I HAVE CHORTLES!!!

BTW, Paper Mario has some of the best boss music ever.

Paper Mario -

Paper Mario -

Paper Mario -

Paper Mario -

Paper Mario -

Paper Mario -

I didn't really like Tutankoopa's or Lava Piranha's, and Tubba Blubba's is catchy if nothing else, but the rest are just plain epic.

Three songs today' date=' the last one being one of my FAVORITES from Super Mario 64.

If you guys can find me your favorite [b']Route Music[/b] from Pokemon, I'll put that in Goldenrod Tower.

Just for your info, the first part of Protoman's Whistle plays during the game when Protoman appears on a stage to fight Mega Man. At the end, Mega Man flees from Proto Man, only to find out that Proto was his brother. The whistle then plays in its full glory. It's a perfect ending song, and I know you don't care. <3

Route 47/48 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbNA8pjFZ9I

Archived