The Video Game Music Station

Dark

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredibly simple name for a not so-simple song. This was easily one of the sadder moments of the game. You had just defeated Dusknour, and now, Grovyle was ready to go back to the future just to buy you some time. It didn't help that as of then we had no idea if he had survived or not. Then, Sky came out, and we learned the truth. But that didn't stop this music from making the scene so sad...

Incredibly simple name for a not so-simple song. This was easily one of the sadder moments of the game. You had just defeated Dusknour' date=' and now, Grovyle was ready to go back to the future just to buy you some time. It didn't help that as of then we had no idea if he had survived or not. Then, Sky came out, and we learned the truth. But that didn't stop this music from making the scene so sad...

[/quote']

<3 <3 <3

That was the only part of the game that actually made me really sad. Sacrifice and Palkia are the two best songs of this game IMO. Hidden Land is close.

Incredibly simple name for a not so-simple song. This was easily one of the sadder moments of the game. You had just defeated Dusknour' date=' and now, Grovyle was ready to go back to the future just to buy you some time. It didn't help that as of then we had no idea if he had survived or not. Then, Sky came out, and we learned the truth. But that didn't stop this music from making the scene so sad...

[/quote']

<3 <3 <3

That was the only part of the game that actually made me really sad. Sacrifice and Palkia are the two best songs of this game IMO. Hidden Land is close.

One of the main reasons I was upset was because I already had an idea how I would fare without him. Let's say, I was quite underleveled.

They are two of the best, if not the best. I liked the

as well though.

Because Miror B.'s not samba, he's disco.

Pokémon Heartgold/Soulsilver -

Man, I love FE music.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - Zelguis the Brave

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn -

The last one takes parts from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, but RD is the sequel so I just said that one.

For General Music: Final Boss (Riku) - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyS20hforp8

For Goldenrod Tower: Credits/Staff Roll - Pokemon Trading Card Game -

For Nostalgia: Forest (Stage 1) - Blaster Master - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFXW-StdOKE

Remix Revamp: The Moon - DuckTales -

Request:

Final Fantasy, a series with groundbreaking and well-known compositions, once again proves its excellence by using this upbeat song in their thirteenth installment. I think what I like most about this song is the fact that it doesn't sound mechanical, like the composer threw a bunch of instruments together. This piece is bursting with heart and soul, and the jazzy, upbeat feel of it is pure awesomeness. Check it out.

Request:

Final Fantasy' date=' a series with groundbreaking and well-known compositions, once again proves its excellence by using this upbeat song in their thirteenth installment. I think what I like most about this song is the fact that it doesn't sound mechanical, like the composer threw a bunch of instruments together. This piece is bursting with heart and soul, and the jazzy, upbeat feel of it is pure awesomeness. Check it out.

[/quote']

I love you for bringing this into my life.

Guest Tainted Black

This song is the theme that plays right before you begin your final fight, and at a few obscure moments. This theme is just the epitome of hope! It gives the right wmotion for staring death in the face, with a sense of hope for the future, despite fear. Your leader would risk it all, but you choose to stay by him. It is a masterful song that fully econveys what it needs to convey.

My Request #2 - Four Fiends of the Elements

Even though you are about to fight one of four powerful bosses, this song is rather upbeat. At the same time, it has a chaotic feeling to it which fits such a hectic battle. It is a battle with some supernatural being who, undoubtedly, could kill you rather easily, and yet this catchy tune makes the battle even more worth it. Too bad it is a Live time Battle.

My Remix Request - "Who am I? - Theme of Xion"

This remix takes the original song, named XIV theme according to the game chip, and transforms it into moreso of what it was meant to convey. Sadness. Deep sorrow, from a life unfulfilled, unneeded, and technically... not real. It has some hopeful parts in it, but it reflects the inner struggle of Xion, someone with no reason to exist and no memories of her left. A being of memories herself, desperate just to learn who she is, and what she is needed for. Eventually dying at the hands of her best friend. A Tragic song, for a tragic history, and this remix mirrors it on a level of absolute perfection.

Because Miror B.'s not samba' date=' he's disco.

[/quote']

Samba game first.

His pokemon are dancing mexican pineapples

Your argument is invalid

It doesn't matter whatever the hell his Pokémon are, they're just there to dance, because they're the only ones that do. Miror B., the only one who counts, is Disco. Can you see a dude in spandex and a giant afro doing samba? His name means Mirror Ball, meaning Disco Ball, for pete's sake.

Archived