R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I checked Gabaranth was a character from the Final Fantasy series, and your USername says Nexev.

And even with that argument, it doesn't have to be derogatory.

@Jake

It's me Createur.

@Broxret

No, Nexev just gets on my nerves sometimes. I'll forgive after I get some sleep probably.

@Broxet: Aren't you a mind puppet or something? Why can you talk?

My Fist has a direct route to my brain allowing me to control my own actions even if my mind is controlled. Furthermore i have a 2nd brain located in my left asscheek which i can use as a backup in case the 1st brain is rendered useless.

@Broxet: Aren't you a mind puppet or something? Why can you talk?

My Fist has a direct route to my brain allowing me to control my own actions even if my mind is controlled. Furthermore i have a 2nd brain located in my left asscheek which i can use as a backup in case the 1st brain is rendered useless.

This is so getting sigged.

And blast, butts don't have eyes...

At least you all make for good reading/watching

I'm still getting over the fact of how 4-5 pages sprung up in the 2 hours I was offline. But I suppose the show is decently enjoyable. Technically I should be stopping it but I don't think it'll go on much longer.

I think they were trying to fix the problem with loading and what not that we usually are facing now. They just troubleshooted it to attempt to find the source of the error code that was causing the problems.

And believe it or not I have NEVER taken computer classes. That was all thanks to dating a computer genius- she was able to build new computers from scratch ^^

I'm probbaly just grumpy cause it's 1AM.

Anyway, yatta yatta, ignore posts that'll bug me.

Proto, I can make you a dark sword if you want, I have a thing against swords though but I can make an exception here.

It'll be built specifically to complement the Draqonzord dagger and red ring, since those are you two other powers/weapons.

*holds cross swords over Creatuer's head before putting them down*

Well she is great. She could do anything with computers, sing, dance, paint and very great to be around. So that is why I know what the web site was going through.

But it still suprises me no one has posted. Hey Creatuer, why not join Tamers?

Jake, to be honest, that sounds more like you are pleading him to join than asking him why he has not done or experienced a popular idea, action, or event.

You may be saying, "It's the Internet,you wouldn't know that." but it's quite easy to deduct from the, ahem, suddeness of it, am I not correct?

Archived