R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TVtropes is a site that pretty much stores info on every cliche and everything worth watching or playing.

And if something is popular enough it gets character sheets, theory sections, and the like.

It's media wikipedia.

But with a humorus tone at times.

@Broxret

Calm yourself' date=' otherwise I might have to make you act like a dog. (remember Geass is still lying dormant in your head).

[/quote']

You are outdoing Zero on the godmod levels right now by a whole degree.

Do you really want to keep pushing it?

>.>

I honestly didn't know we were in the middle of an RP Nex. What would like me to do, hm? Perhaps I should have a bee sting him which gives me control over his heart rate? Or perhaps have him drink something which allows me to control him remotely from my mind.

I don't like being told that I'm doing something wrong, where it can't be done wrong. Try telling me when I'm actually in the middle of a RP.

@Proto

Yes, however instead of being built into your body I have it designed to where you can either 1. Take a pre-existing sword and turn it into a Dark Blade or you can materialize one out of no where by condensing some of your energy. The second method would allow it to become more than just a blade, but can't be maintained for more than 2 hours before draining all of your power cells. However barring that you should have an unlimited supply of energy (and when you do run out, you will be fully recharged in the same timespan, two hours).

Those arguements don't work since nobody can do that.

But what you are saying is that you can control people.

Even without rps its funking annoying.

How would you like it?

Creator, put your head in your ass.

Cause I have references to popular mangas.

Hey, he didn't have to go along with it (Black didn't) He let himself be affected. As such it isn't my fault, he gave me control. Besides it isn't like I'm going to abuse it. >.>

What I find annoying is that you see fit to judge everyone around you. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't constantly derogatory.

@Jake

Let's just say I don't like authority.

Archived