R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Proto is using is:

Chaos Gauntlet -

His strongest new weapon, this item is fused to his left hand. When activated it will allow him to mimic anyone's attacks as long as he has data on the attack stored in his system. He can also combine attacks together to form new ones.

However it is limited by his memory space, as such no more than 20 abilities can be stored at all times. However if he can download the data to another item, and carry it around, then he could use a memory swap to select 20 new abilities to use.

I based it off my Omega Gauntlet.

I can alter reality but that's from objects I obtained and knowledge passed from my dimension hopping family.

I am the only one who can't do that, but it's important for there to be someone easily track able to help you with equipment and gathering knowledge in the planes-walking buiseness.

I'm mission control for gods.

Think of me like Alucard from Hellsing. Oh wait' date=' he's one of my forms.

[/quote']

*shoves over*

Who is one of your forms Black? I am probably the closest person here to him personally AND I've used him as an avi- not to mention he's been in my sig for months now >u>

ALSO! The new Karate Kid movie . . . meh it was "okay"

Bleach is a dumb series.

Live action redaptations are dumb ideas.

Won't they invert one another?

Bleach is all "Oooh Pretty sword and powers yay" Live action is all special effects.

So it'll be Avatar with bleach characters.

Archived