R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

See, Mr. Lintele (That is now your name, Creator), you take into effect the equillibrium of Earth, maybe even to the universe. I extend beyond such bounds to places where nothing was nothing. Back into the past where nothing was nothing.

Yes, I mean at the exact time the universe was created, I was named King. This does not gain me any power, nor any age or wisdom.

My Kingdom is currently one of infiltration, seeing as the age of expansion has ended. The universe is not gaining more by the minute anymore. It is now expanding, simply expanding, until it reaches it's limitless limit. Then my role will switch.

To sum it all up in a logical, non-sarcastic explination, I am the King of the Universe's Change. I am part of the bend in the stick.

What to I do? Infiltration. How do I do it? Simply put, weakness is found in your own strengths.

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally' date=' I find him hysterical.

[/quote']

I get where you're coming from but i just don't like people who SEEM like they would be right at home bagging on people on Onision.net

I hang at newgrounds to be honest but that place sounds fun.

Seriously, I suggest you check out the madness combat series, it gets a subtle plot but is up to interperatation due to it's dialog.

The most annoying thing anyone will find is Mars might have a problem with the rival, Savior.

post1667_madnessinundation.jpg

He used to just look like JEsus but he keeps being revived like Hank the main character.

Personally' date=' I find him hysterical.

[/quote']

I get where you're coming from but i just don't like people who SEEM like they would be right at home bagging on people on Onision.net

I hang at newgrounds to be honest but that place sounds fun.

Seriously, I suggest you check out the madness combat series, it gets a subtle plot but is up to interperatation due to it's dialog.

The most annoying thing anyone will find is Mars might have a problem with the rival, Savior.

post1667_madnessinundation.jpg

He used to just look like JEsus but he keeps being revived like Hank the main character.

Newgrounds is very much win.

The only 'Dark King' I know is the final boss of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Like i said...just try the link. Even if you don't agree with me on Raoh's epicness then at least you will know about him.

@Broxret

Then it musn't be that good.

It was one of the 1st ever anime to reach the United States... TT-TT

Archived