R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the forum, if you can call it that, is nothing more than a chatboard with a lot of people. Also it has something called "Death Duels" where once you accept and loose you loose your account!

Well either way I find it entertaining and good practice.

And I am going to redo Chords of Chaos, since Nexev long ago said I could, possibly revive Tamers, and even attempt to finish up SoP II

the latter being put off because my co-host is not assisting me nor are the others I thougth would <_<

Fusion I understand, he has a lot on his plate, but the other two aren't doing a thing!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around. I've just been kinda lazy recently :/ But it's summer, so that makes it okay!

Anywho, just checking to see if there's any interesting RPs currently being made. I'm working on a fanfic right now, but I've been thinking of making a yugioh RP since I've been pretty bored recently, and because I haven't participated in a RP in FOREVER! I need to get some action here! IDK what Chords of Chaos is Jake, but if its awesome, then I'll definitely join. As for tamers, sorry. I remember that from a long time ago, and I was never really interested in it.

So, would anybody be interested in a yugioh duel ghoul apocalypse sorta thing? Really, it's just the yugioh version of a zombie apocalypse, except defeating zombies with children's card games seems ridiculous, so they're duel ghouls instead. Of course, there'd be plot twists and opponents besides duel ghouls, and the duels would definitely be made interesting. But mostly, I want to do a yugioh RP. And I want it to be more creative than another dull and generic "duel academy" RP. And with my recent inspiration from the survival duels arc from GX, I'm sure we could enjoy it.

Sup Rem!

Well Chords of Chaos is more like a fantasy battle, but instead of actual magic or what not you use music to fight.

I also want to add a certain part that deals with AMVs, but have yet to figure out how that would work

Oh... well then, sorry I won't be joining.

I don't like AMVs, and using music to fight isn't my thing.

Honestly Rem I have seen one too many Yugioh RPs to have any hopes for them anymore.

Even when they're done by meeeeeee? :D

Nah, I have plenty of creative ideas, and I've been tempted to go through with them. They're all completely original too. But I always have trouble coming up with a storyline once characters are made and what not. If I could come up with that, I'd be set.

Well Rem you got to remember . . . since most people aren't holding anything interesting things have started to fall apart. I remember when I was posting in Four Roleplays at once, a couple games, and this club. Had so many browsers open and couldn't walk away for 5 minutes without getting a sh*t load of responses from people.

Now 5-6 days with no post. Its a miracle YCM still has members!

Not to mention the plague of problems we get every now and then <_<

Yea, I understand. Still, there has to be a way to make sure everything here doesn't fall apart. Someone should make an RP forum like Primal Fear did. That actually worked out pretty well.

At this point, there is no redemption for YCM. It's only purpose is card making, but without it we'd miss out on talking to a lot of friends. What we need is a fresh start.

Well seeing as Black and Andx attempted that with RP Nexus and it really didn't work . . . we'd need some place that was completely filled out and what not before we moved or whatever.

I've already made a second home, an "apartment' if you would, over at a Chatboard place which hosts a lot of Roleplaying called Chatango.

Well seeing as Black and Andx attempted that with RP Nexus and it really didn't work . . . we'd need some place that was completely filled out and what not before we moved or whatever.

I've already made a second home, an "apartment' if you would, over at a Chatboard place which hosts a lot of Roleplaying called Chatango.

I know what chatango is. Not really that convenient.

And I have no idea what RP Nexus is, but I will assume it was an unsuccessful attempt to make an RP forum. IDK why it failed, but I'm sure a successful one could be made. All you have to do is have a good layout and invite your friends.

Oh you do? Yeah not convineint but if you get a group of people and what not you CAN have a good roleplay going. A good one-on-one even.

That's true. I guess the only problem would be keeping in contact. But then again, we do have YCM for that.

If you guys want a place I have one.

Really? May I have the link?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived