R.P.820: A Club for RPers |_/[43 Members]\_| [~]

Blake

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may give it a go, there's a new character trait I've been wanting to try. Also, how powerful are we expected to be? Is it like, on level with the heroes, or ridiculously high above them, so they get pwned at every available instance until the heroes learn the power of the unity and friendship then magically get a power boost that completely wipes out said villain.

Well the Characters I need made are working for/with the necromancer, To be honest she is supposed to be stronger than all of the others working with her. because she is centuries old. But To awnser you more Directly, The vilans will be stroner than the yonger children, But alissa should be able to match the 1st or second.

I'm so mad, I messed up my name Dx now I'm stuck with this shiz Dx

• 1 month later...

[spoiler=App]

Username:

Brothar

Your Characters:

Me, myself, and I... and a mirror to admire myself in.

A GOOD RP Sample:

Ashes fell from the sky and rested on the ground like snow. With the way that Greg saw the world at that moment, black and white, the simile felt like a metaphor as well as the image felt like a dream. A bad dream. The smell of fire flared his nostrils despite the lack of ignition among what was left of his home town. Paralyzed with awestruck grief, bodies were being carried one by one past both sides of where he stood, almost as if he was not consciously there in there eyes; almost as if he were a ghost. He wouldn't be surprised, for his entire body seemed numb to him. He could not feel the chill of the wind nor hear the sounds of the birds signaling the morning. If this was a dream, then waking up would not be possible; not without the birds or the sunlight. As if he were to faint, Greg was stuck in between both worlds: his view on reality began to blur, and the image of his dream began to smolder. He was not waking up, nor was he falling asleep. He was lost, which led him into the blackness of oblivion, where for the first time, he heard sirens.

[Kinda confusing, yes, but I did my best.]

Archived