The Last Airbender... Racist?

besides' date=' there was alot of serious stuff, like blood bending, thats scary.

but anyway, they were going to give the roll of zuko to...ok lets see, zuko zuko zuko...BWAHAHAHLOLAHAHHROFLHAHAH, JESSE MCARTNY...oh wait he cant do it...YAY

[/quote']

I would have to agree that blood bending is scary so it should be cool in the movie

but from the trailers it looks just like book 1

we better have a Book 4 D:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually there could be a book 4. Though it seems they're doing the Legend of Korra, who I assume will be the child of some Last Airbender couple.

Aang only learned Energybending via the lion turtle. Even then, he was only able to do so via the Avatar State. Korra, or whoever the main character of the new series is, should be able to energybend freely.

It doesn't matter how bad the acting' date=' storyline, directory, or special effects are.

It is set in my mind that this movie is better than James Cameron's Avatar.

[/quote']

^ True.

they should spend more time making a yugioh the charmer sagas animie

lolno.

Anyway, as long as the characters can at least act like the cartoon characters, I'll be happy. It's been said, so I won't go into too much depth, but they had better get Zuko right. And Iroh. If they are not done right, the movie will have failed to me.

lol, since this is about elemental things and shooting fire and crap at people, it'll probaly be all about the CG. Like Avatar. Which the name of the cartoon is avatar. WOAH, trippy... Hopefully the script will have as much effort as the Effects...

Wait, Toph isn't in it.

[spoiler=WARNING! MASS TOPH FAN BOY- BEING]

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE MOVIE IS RUINED!

Wait' date=' Toph isn't in it.

[spoiler=WARNING! MASS TOPH FAN BOY- BEING']

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE MOVIE IS RUINED!

It's suppose to be Book 1. Of course Toph's not going to be in it.

THE MOVIE IS RUINED!

Melon Lord should be in all the books... ;_;

Wow

hurpdurr.jpg

Actor Sokka looks like Sokka and sounds vocally like Sokka from what little I've heard.

Actor Katara is just as preachy and full of hope as her cartoon counterpart. The girl sounds a little like her

I'm glad they did what they did with Aang's arrow's and detailed the hell out of it' date=' because it honestly would just look cheesy if it was a blue line of paint on his body. The only thing I find bad about Aang is that from what I've seen so far, he's too serious and not that goofy little kid from Season 1. That's a minor complaint btw.

Actor Zuko has that same vengeance and determination in his eyes that his cartoon counterpart has. Dev Patel is a critically acclaimed actor, so I think he'll do well. Damn, that eye looks burnt as hell. Good job team.

I don't really care about the ethnicity or whatever of the characters, as long as they can get the personality down as perfectly as possible, I'll support. It's all down to the actors for me. Iroh, Zuko, and Sokka have the biggest pressure for me in this movie. Sokka has to be the funny, sarcastic, meat loving, buttmonkkey. Iroh has to be the tea drinking, wise talking, humble elder. He's not fat either, so he'll have to really act his way out of this one. Zuko has to have that 'I must capture the Avatar to restore my honor' type of mentality in this movie for it to work.

If they mess up Toph's character in the next movie, I'm done. I'm not talking about ethnic wise either. I can live with whatever ethnicity they put Toph as, but if they mess up her personality or her actor can't act, I'm through.

[/quote']

its......SO BUATIFUL!!!

*STARTS CRYING*

THE MOVIE IS RUINED!

How true. They had better not screw this movie up, let their be a second, and then not screw up Toph.

THE MOVIE IS RUINED!

How true. They had better not screw this movie up, let their be a second, and then not screw up Toph.

If they mess with Toph, I'm suing ;_;

If they make a book 2 also' date=' they better not mess up Azula either...

Wait, I forget if Azula was book 1 or 2.

[/quote']

I thought she appeared at the end of Book 1 as well though? You know, after the Siege of the Northern Water Tribe. It was just a short thing I thought, or maybe I'm thinking of another episode.

Archived