• Last Reply

No, Pokemopoly or Pokemon Sorry are =P Better effects, like this-

Monopoly: By giving up your extra roll you get-

Snake eyes = Warp (Teleport)

Double 2 = Get $200 (Rest)

3s: $50 from each player (Leech Seed)

4s:Professor Oak card

5s: Trainer card

6s: Challenge for aproperty whose set is not complete.

I remenber the Pokemon Master game, I have it's sequal, it was pretty complex and original.

But what has to be the most retarded monopoly ever is bibleopoly.

Do you get Jesus if you land on Boardwalk?

(I am dead serious, I was reading a list of monopolies and this one came up.)

I cried during Pokemon 2000, and when Lucario died. That's all.

(BTW, The First movie was the first Pokemon I EVER watched... before the show, even. I was not allowed ot watch it, although Digimon was fine *Rolls eyes*... So, I watched the first movie, and then the show and games~ Because my best friend took me to the movies with him when we were 6)

I'm not an animal person... and I hate the ASPCA's view of animals being God... but it made me cry ;~;

EDIT: I love this so much~

http://www.interrobangstudios.com/potluck/index.php?strip_id=941

EH, maybe that's just my lack of empathy. I felt like that during the entire movie of 'Avatar.'

I swear I hated that movie.

Favorite Mario Game: Super Mario Galaxy 2

So, have you beaten The Perfect Run? I did in co-op, not single-playered yet.

Co-op and single player. <3

I'm not an animal person... and I hate the ASPCA's view of animals being God... but it made me cry ;~;

But they don't view animals like that.

Let me guess, you're a Republican?

Really? Since when? My mother is a Democrat and tells me how they view them as God >.> All I ever hear from the ASPCA and such is "Oh, you did not feed your dog for one day? JAIL!"

That's cool.

You must really not know the ASPCA then. They don't do that. I actually like the ASPCA/animals, so don't talk crap about things you don't even know about.

I don't care for animals, but they don't need to die >_>

The ASPCA had a case here in Jersey where a wild squirrel got stuck on a roof. It died. The business was sued and shut down for not taking care of the squirrel, although they did not knoww it was stuck up there.

The ASPCA had a case here in Jersey where a wild squirrel got stuck on a roof. It died. The business was sued and shut down for not taking care of the squirrel, although they did not knoww it was stuck up there.

I want to call bullshit, but I know you aren't one to lie.

Was that case popular/well known?

I judge on my mother's opinion, and that squirrel. It was in the paper. I also judge on how they guilt trip you into paying money to animals when there are people in much worse conditions than said animal, even in first world (If it's called that) countries.

Archived