The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

Mario:

Pros: shoot fireballs, jump high, break bricks with his head.

Cons: only has max 2 hits before death

Sonic:

Pros: super fast, kills on contact with spin attack, coins = health = as long as you have coins, you cant die from enemies, epic soundtrack

Cons: a little too fast to see whats ahead, enemies are craftier

Mario: 2; Sonic: 3

Sonic wins for me.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know about the shoe thing for Sonic. However, I do consider Batman a superhero (he did go up against Darkseid), so I say that doesn't rule out Sonic. Though there are his fighting skills and rolling up like a hedgehog shenanigans.

However the fact that Mario can jump as high as he can and punch through brick, that's superstrength if I've ever seen it, and that doesn't come from his power-ups.

I didn't know about the shoe thing for Sonic. However, I do consider Batman a superhero (he did go up against Darkseid), so I say that doesn't rule out Sonic. Though there are his fighting skills and rolling up like a hedgehog shenanigans.

However the fact that Mario can jump as high as he can and punch through brick, that's superstrength if I've ever seen it, and that doesn't come from his power-ups.

I don't know much about Mario's jumping origin, but it seems like a maxed-out jump skill (Luigi on the other hand jumps higher and is more technical with his jumps). They probably must have trained it. Also, Monks in real life can punch through brick through Chi Training. Does that make them a Superhero?

No ;___;

Alvin's life sounded pretty complicated last time I checked...and making the episode itself is long and arduous work :/

My friend told me that he plans on making 45 episodes, though, 3 seasons each having 15 episodes.

Or at least, that was his plan a few years ago.

I know he wanted Chaos to be the 2nd season villain, but at this point, I think he should just do one season and move on with his life :T

JAPAN TIME.

SMASH BROS POSSIBLY CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS UNIVERSE.

MORE NEWS AT 11.

NOW BACK TO YOU, PHIL.

WAIT! THIS JUST IN!

SQUARE ENIX AND KONAMI ARE PART OF THE THIRD PARTY SUPPORT THIS TIME AROUND!

NEKU, FROM TWEWY WAS DISCUSSED BY SAKURAI.

HOWEVER, THE SOURCE IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY. THEY LEAKED s*** BEFORE, THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY WE'RE PAYING ATTENTION IT IT. I LIKE CAPS LOCK TOO.

source when i get off my ass and post it

Archived