The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some s*** in a Skywardu Sworddu trailer.

Basically Ghiraham/Peppermint Kisses isn't the only a******.

No, there's a LEAGUE of FLAMBOYANT DEMONS.

7 of them.

And somebody was like "oh hey dat looks like hms"

and then other people started saying "THAT LOOKS LIKE ZANT!" "COLE!" and so on.

Although I personally disagree with Cole and kinda Zant, HMS is really spot-on though.

[spoiler='']also people are saying 7 deadly sins or something and wrath is one of the sins soooooo yeah

...f*** YEAH

I can see Cole and Zant honestly. It's a little bleh with Zant, but I can.

THE LAST TWO MUST BE IDENTIFIED.

i have no clue so i'm just gonna say the last one is veran

Whoever they are I cannot wait cause I have it all payed for for the release.

For some reason I just lost interest in Zant mainly because of the battle in TP. He says he's the king of twilight and all, but all he did was change the scenery and throw small blasts of energy that only take out 1/4 of a heart. Plus he was all collected and badass in the game but when you fought him he went all berserk and lost his cool.

My point: Zant was cool until the end of the game.

Ganondorf? He beats Zant by 10x (cause he put a fraction of his power into him) but he was in so many Zelda games prior that he should be killed off. The new villain in the trailer in SS looked like a good replacement.

Whoever they are I cannot wait cause I have it all payed for for the release.

For some reason I just lost interest in Zant mainly because of the battle in TP. He says he's the king of twilight and all, but all he did was change the scenery and throw small blasts of energy that only take out 1/4 of a heart. Plus he was all collected and badass in the game but when you fought him he went all berserk and lost his cool.

My point: Zant was cool until the end of the game.

Ganondorf? He beats Zant by 10x (cause he put a fraction of his power into him) but he was in so many Zelda games prior that he should be killed off. The new villain in the trailer in SS looked like a good replacement.

But as we all now know, Peppermint Kisses is part of some league of demons or something.

It better be Vaati.

That just leaves little midget bald head kid.

Has there been a little midget bald head kid in Zelda? I can't think of one

@Brothar: Eh, I liked Zant even after his little hissy fit. As much as I agree it kinda didn't help his character, it was valid. He was on the verge of losing everything, and he pretty much knew he couldn't stop it at that point.

He had an interesting character at least.

It better be Vaati.

That just leaves little midget bald head kid.

Has there been a little midget bald head kid in Zelda? I can't think of one

@Brothar: Eh, I liked Zant even after his little hissy fit. As much as I agree it kinda didn't help his character, it was valid. He was on the verge of losing everything, and he pretty much knew he couldn't stop it at that point.

He had an interesting character at least.

Not that I can think of.

Still thinking though.

Also, I personally like Zant. I think he would have been cool if it wasn't for "HOLD DAT LINK, GANONDORF IN DA HOUSE!"

It's always slow Brothar.

Once in a while it speeds up, but it could take a while.

needs a swift kick in a the pants if you ask me.

I'll do it!

I haven't looked it up, but I'm pretty sure. I doubt they'd ban anyone besides MK, anyways.

Though it only applies to those that go by Unity Ruleset 2.0, though I'm guessing that's the majority of tournaments.

oho!

The funny thing is, I suck with Meta Knight. I have yet to understand how he's broken.

fc7154.jpg

HYPE-METER INCREASED BY: 200%

DUDE WHAT

OKAY I SEE THIS

Archived