The Mushroom Kingdom

Clair

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would get Corruption, but first I'd have to get through the first 2...

I knew someone who got his Corruption poser signed by Christopher R. Sabat (voice of Rundas) at an anime con once.

That guy's lucky. Rundas is the most likeable supporting character in the entire franchise.

I would get Corruption, but first I'd have to get through the first 2...

I knew someone who got his Corruption poser signed by Christopher R. Sabat (voice of Rundas) at an anime con once.

I couldn't get past the first one. Every time I try to get through the Phazon Mines to fight that invisible thing I always end up dying.

I couldn't get past the first one. Every time I try to get through the Phazon Mines to fight that invisible thing I always end up dying.

If you have the Wavebuster, use it against the Cloaked Drone. If not, just use the Wave Beam since it is the most effective against it.

I haven't played it in awhile, I tried to get back in but I have no idea what I was doing, so I'll just start over for the 5th time or so and just keep playing until I get stuck (I get further and further every time I redo it, at least), and then I'll ask for your help. I don't like using guides since they're too direct, plus risk of spoilers, so when I ask just give me slight hints.

So, Meta Knight as finally been banned in tournament play. Well techincally, it won't officially kick in until January, though he can be optionally banned until then.

I could care less, I was good enough to always win with Ganondorf, anyways. I'd like to see the faces on some serious MK players, though.

Archived