Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jumpking55
    • Godpuppy

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever. What you're not better at' date=' is reading. If you look closely, you will notice the nuub said "Jumpking, Will you kill me?", not u. Well, he didnt actually say it, but...[hr']

Who da fuxz you callin' a nuub, made me cry.

Well you quoted me and said it so...your just dumb and don't know who you quote. :/ hum...

also' date=' my IQ is higher than urs by a long shot. I clicked reply, so either you cant read, or there was a programming error.[hr']

Holy s*** you make that!?

Yes. I'm that good at gfxing. Feel the burrrn! Now do you think you can beat me in a contest?!

Well you quoted me and said it so...your just dumb and don't know who you quote. :/ hum...

also' date=' my IQ is higher than urs by a long shot. I clicked reply, so either you cant read, or there was a programming error.[hr']

Yes. I'm that good at gfxing. Feel the burrrn! Now do you think you can beat me in a contest?!

I'm reporting you for ripping. Try to be beat anyone when your banned.

This place is turning into a spam hole. I dont wanna get a warning.

I'm reporting you for ripping. Try to be beat anyone when your banned.

It's not ripping if you find it online!

For proof, type in on google, pics of cartoon characters walking!!

Besides' date=' it's not like he used it for personal gain! if he had used it in a contest, to win points or reps, then he could be in trouble. But he didn't, so you can't say he ripped.

[/quote']

Your stupid.

Kthxbaai.

[spoiler=The defintion of ripping, found on multiple websites.]•Ripping is the process of copying audio or video content to a hard disk, typically from removable media. The word is used to refer to all forms of media. Despite the name, neither the media nor the data in it is damaged after extraction.

Proved.

[spoiler=The defintion of ripping' date= found on multiple websites.]•Ripping is the process of copying audio or video content to a hard disk, typically from removable media. The word is used to refer to all forms of media. Despite the name, neither the media nor the data in it is damaged after extraction.

Proved.

Dude just stfu.

Archived