Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Vote

• Jumpking55
    • Godpuppy

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for godpuppy because jumpking's splice is crap. It's just Ho-Oh's wing and a mirror of it poorly recolored and poorly placed behind a standard Mewtwo with a simple recolored Deoxy's arm. That probably took 15 mins. godpuppy's splice was good. He scratched the sand and recolored well. The body is plain but at least the shading is right.

And about the contest, its just rep. You already have over 20, all of which you have gotten in the last 2 months. Godpuppy has been a member for almost 2 years. If you can get over 20 in 2 months, and you can keep up the pace you are going at, you can have 240 reps in the time that godpuppy got 80. And even if you can't, as many people have said, "You will soon learn that a red or green number doesn't really matter around here." So chill.

No, you asked if I made it, and I said, I'm not sure if these were my exact words, but..."Yeah, do you think you can be me in a contest now?!" It's obvious I was kidding, let's face it, nobody on all of YCM can create something like that! Let alone me!

Archived