Worldwide Duel [Rose Duel Week has Started!, Always accepting new Duelists]

Icy

Family troubles came up. Sister, and grandparents not doing so well. So I won't be able to update a full client or add Customs yet but here are the general rules.

But it's currently played on a 5x5 or 10x10 Board, (if anyone can do graphics they are fully suggested to modify the default.jpg image to do so). All your cards on the field will be played with notes (right click the field - create note), while you cards are face-up or face-down on the side (each player picks a Player 1 or Player 2 and places their cards appropriately where their deck/graveyard is).

On a 5x5 field, you are allowed only 5 cards on the field. On a 10x10 field you are allowed 10 cards on the field. Any card that would exceed that number is destroyed and face-down S/T or Monsters are not labeled; but you must have the appropriate cards on the side ready to flip-up and identify.

A card can only be played on your backrow in an empty zone. Cards must move into each others zone to battle. If a monster moves into an S/T and it is destroyed and no battle is conducted. Traps etc work as normal from anywhere on the field. Each card can only move 1 space per turn and Field Spells affect the whole field as normal. Same for destruction (for now).

Ooh and only 2 cards per turn may be played; unless it says otherwise.

Any questions?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Family troubles came up. Sister, and grandparents not doing so well. So I won't be able to update a full client or add Customs yet but here are the general rules.

But it's currently played on a 5x5 or 10x10 Board, (if anyone can do graphics they are fully suggested to modify the default.jpg image to do so). All your cards on the field will be played with notes (right click the field - create note), while you cards are face-up or face-down on the side (each player picks a Player 1 or Player 2 and places their cards appropriately where their deck/graveyard is).

On a 5x5 field, you are allowed only 5 cards on the field. On a 10x10 field you are allowed 10 cards on the field. Any card that would exceed that number is destroyed and face-down S/T or Monsters are not labeled; but you must have the appropriate cards on the side ready to flip-up and identify.

A card can only be played on your backrow in an empty zone. Cards must move into each others zone to battle. If a monster moves into an S/T and it is destroyed and no battle is conducted. Traps etc work as normal from anywhere on the field. Each card can only move 1 space per turn and Field Spells affect the whole field as normal. Same for destruction (for now).

Ooh and only 2 cards per turn may be played; unless it says otherwise.

Any questions?

No questions, sounds cool

Yeah... Rose Duels being changed so that face up cards can move up to 2 spaces per turn. Please contact Dae or .Kan for how to carry out duels. I had to show them both. And -Griffin will help out at hir's leisure.

Duel's can get tedious due to the number of turns it takes to cross the field. And btw; I will only be here for WWD the next 3 days (drama on all fronts).

Yeah... Rose Duels being changed so that face up cards can move up to 2 spaces per turn. Please contact Dae or .Kan for how to carry out duels. I had to show them both. And -Griffin will help out at hir's leisure.

Duel's can get tedious due to the number of turns it takes to cross the field. And btw; I will only be here for WWD the next 3 days (drama on all fronts).

Sounds fun... Need to try it!

Have you thought of keeping Rose Duels but running them as not as special. But have Special Rose monsters that get field effects... Like moving 3 spaces?

The rights to include such cards require a Duel Log (include the movement spaces from where to where) or dueling me.

A/1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

-

B

-

C

-

D

-

E

-

F

-

Figure it out.

I have (for once)

I would duel you but real life has got me busy all weekend...

One problem... What happens about Special Summoning Tokens? I mean with Blockman as my example, if he uses his effect should I Summon the tokens in the normal place? It seems rather illogical! Or Mystic Swordsman! You get level 2 really far then he has to go back to square one to become level 4...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually tempted to put this on hold for now. I've got IRL duties and originally, to keep this active I wanted 4 judges to maintain it while I do Dev work on the concepts. But it's impossible without a total revamp.

Not atm, I have had ANY time in the past week and a half. Even now >_>"... Might create an external forum and tell you all to go there for any updates and not rely on YCM. (Easier on me and you, plus it's easier to distinctive or whatever).

Archived