Worldwide Duel [Rose Duel Week has Started!, Always accepting new Duelists]

Icy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm this seems interesting but how will you do this where are the duels going to be held online or what

i would love to join this thing whatever it is a tournament of sorts

i would be a street duelist i would love to make my own deck

and also i have been looking for someone to duel so if this is like an online tournament count me in

Hmmmm this seems interesting but how will you do this where are the duels going to be held online or what

Sorry if this comes across as rude, but this sort of question has been answered plenty of times, with guides, downloads and everything else put into the topic, including a full download, ready to play, in the very first post. I'm getting tired of people not reading.

Next week if the numbers increase I'll turn on a Special Event and introduce a new kind of card into the game. One for every active Duelist. The person with the most duels this week will also be rewarded handsomely.

For the Sets, if I happened to miss you or otherwise. Drop me a PM or MSN message about it and we'll work it out.

The new client should be out by late Monday.

I'll keep on being a Street Duelist next week. Hopefully I'll duel more too, I only had 1 duel this week, heh.

Also, I know this is kind of stupid to ask, since I already did, but will some of the cards I made in the very first submission thread be in the next version?

Next week if the numbers increase I'll turn on a Special Event and introduce a new kind of card into the game. One for every active Duelist. The person with the most duels this week will also be rewarded handsomely.

For the Sets, if I happened to miss you or otherwise. Drop me a PM or MSN message about it and we'll work it out.

The new client should be out by late Monday.

What do you mean kind of card? Like Spell, Trap, Monster? Or something like Continuous, Normal, Quickplay?

Also, I know this is kind of stupid to ask, since I already did, but will some of the cards I made in the very first submission thread be in the next version?

Depends. Did he accept/decline any of them? If he didn't say anything about them they're probably have been missed.

Seriously, we are waiting for almost a week now. When are you going to upload the new files?

Quotes from my recent status:

----------------------

-Griffin: Sigh. I should have known WWD would die down quickly -.- Nothing's happening and Josh isn't pushing for an update. Should I revive the YCCG, struggle through with WWD or just give up on this?

JG: Screw it, no long-term projects on this site have ever worked.

-Griffin: Tell me about it. I thought basing something on MSN would have a better chance, but no-one else is ever even slightly motivated or takes any initiative. I try and push these things, but it isn't a 1-person job to host a large-scale game.

Maybe I should create a Byond game - possibly a custom format, possibly an entirely different game - that would probably get much more attention and lifespan.

Laevatein: Maybe whe Josh makes next update, more people will keep dueling? Because IMO, Josh is ignoring us completly :/ People submite 30-40 cards, and he still didn't check them. But yeah, if we won't get update in 1-2 days, i''ll quit and you should revive YCCG

----------------------

TBH, I think I'll be going with Laev's suggestion. Icy doesn't push this enough.

Quotes from my recent status:

----------------------

-Griffin: Sigh. I should have known WWD would die down quickly -.- Nothing's happening and Josh isn't pushing for an update. Should I revive the YCCG, struggle through with WWD or just give up on this?

JG: Screw it, no long-term projects on this site have ever worked.

-Griffin: Tell me about it. I thought basing something on MSN would have a better chance, but no-one else is ever even slightly motivated or takes any initiative. I try and push these things, but it isn't a 1-person job to host a large-scale game.

Maybe I should create a Byond game - possibly a custom format, possibly an entirely different game - that would probably get much more attention and lifespan.

Laevatein: Maybe whe Josh makes next update, more people will keep dueling? Because IMO, Josh is ignoring us completly :/ People submite 30-40 cards, and he still didn't check them. But yeah, if we won't get update in 1-2 days, i''ll quit and you should revive YCCG

----------------------

TBH, I think I'll be going with Laev's suggestion. Icy doesn't push this enough.

Mhm....... It's worth a try. But you should limit the cardpool then. I actually liked this cardpool more than the YCCG cardpool.

Its not that >_>... Ugh.

I got pushed back a couple days ok? I'm not ignoring anyone, I really ain't. Most questions that can be answered can be answered by reading through the thread.

I got pushed back a day from reviewing due to unsurity with Griffin on the TCG portion (soley my fault for not jumping when I should have). Then the last couple of days has been high and whatever of crap I had to do. Whether family or other related. And now that I have to deal with College submissions and stuff.

Not to mention the pressure on noticing problems in Custom Cards is seriously on the rise. Maybe I should have informed people, but if I did there would have been a negative impact on my motivation corner (like- Yay I succeeded, I can relax. I didn't want that).

I'll be happy to hand it over to someone for the time being if they can inform me that they can. I'd hate to see this die further than it already has, and well... Yeah; between everything I scramble to get the cards sorted out but it's just not fitting into my schedule.

Archived