Worldwide Duel [Rose Duel Week has Started!, Always accepting new Duelists]

Icy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were do I post sets Now?

You don't post sets. You post singles in the singles submission thread, after having enough duels.

Can you just.... Join?

Yes

If so I'd like to be a city duelist. :) (BTW I suck at Yu Gi Oh. But this seems fun. I wouldn't mind getting a beating :P)

That's fine

Ok Thanks. I have one problem though. Im on a netbook (Really small laptop) and YVD doesn't fit fully on my screen. So I can't hit the Duel button. Anyone got a solution? If not I'll duel on saturdays. Thats when I can get on my nans computer :)

Ok, i'll be City Duelist for next week

No can do. For now, I've noticed the number of active City Duelists outweigh the number of active Street Duelists. While Judges can freely alternate (they need to based on who they duel etc), you cannot. If the numbers were higher I would have said otherwise.

I saw it the second I read the card.

Next week, I'm uploading, so no pressuring Icy to add cards before they get checked over. Too many people were impatient and PMed him, leaving no time to make sure things were alright.

Thank you. :unsure: But I'll still be a big part.

Totally off topic : How do i save the duel log?

There should be a button inside your YVD Settings that does this. If not just send the chatlog.

Totally on topic : When will we get next update?

In a few days? I gotta rethink some things however.

you can count me in all im worried about is my computer is well how should i put it without swearing... a piece of junk and i have like no room on it so the downloads im affraid will be 2 big. oh if i can find a way around this street duelist for shure(still cant spell) and 1 Question do we get to submit cards when we start like as in a whole deck of them or something and the best of them get added? cause i think that would be a good kick start to the whole thing

Archived