Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, it's back :D

Okay, onto the cards: I don't know which ones are all new since I last commented, but since you were last working on the FF II cards, I suppose I'll start there.

Those Bombs and Grenades are interesting enough and reflect their abilities, but if you ask me, the damage could be a little higher. Also, just as an idea, you could add a self-destruction ability that goes off if they stay face-up on the field. Gives the thing a little tactical note, so if your opponent does attack, they take damage, if they don't they run into your trap and die, die, die :lol:

Same goes for the Slimes, solid idea (though "Counterattack" is as far from being an actual term than... Kuriboh from being an actual monster).

Malboro... well, it does stuff. Not too impressive to be honest. Just wanted to compare it to the one from FF I (I think there was one), but the link's not working.

Ricard Highwing... who is that? Must be a Dragoon, because that ability is definitely "Jump" :P Good depiction, useful and creative (though to be honest, I did the same to my Freya)... don't know the character itself (as with the all characters pre-VI), but it's good overall.

That's it for now, I could comment on more (cause there's a lot more that I missed), but I don't feel like it :)

yeah forgot the space there should be (If a monster with an Hi-Poison counter attacks or changes Battle Position your opponent loses Life Points equal to the monsters Level x 100)

silly me but that was a while back, I'll fix them<br><br>your Bomb idea is cool, however I'm very lazy so I'll begin working something like that into future Bombs ;) <br>I'll try and fix the link as well, cause its been stupid, but there wasn't a Malboro in FFI this Malboro will be the starter for that mini archetype :) <br><br>as for Ricard Highwind is the original Dragoon in Final Fantasy(and the only only that can't officially jump>_<)  he also gets some references in FFIV Kain is apparently his adopted son <br>

1srt of all some of these pics r just awful & way 2 many cards have way 2 many effects & just overpower & some have bad text as well

1srt of all some of these pics r just awful & way 2 many cards have way 2 many effects & just overpower & some have bad text as well

^ this my friends is how not to post,

you not only managed to be useless, miss the point of some of the cards pics and give no good feedback but you managed to post it twice with some of the worst attempt as spelling I have ever had the displeasure of reading

also who the hell complains about to many cards? or a card having too many effects add in the fact you have 5 posts to your name and I'm just going to ignore you now :)

Tidus done

First: You messed something up with the spoilers :P

Then: Tidus... you tiny, whiny boy. Effect is alright, like the relation with Umi, and the "evolved" forms (especially the second one) are pretty devastating, though I found it to be a little slow, the counter gaining just takes too much time. And even though I don't really like those upbeat characters, he's well translated, you did a solid job overall :)

awesome job! im working on a few Final Fantasy sets. mine aren't as nearly as good as yours. final fantasy 7, 10. 12, and tactics is what im currently working on. My WEAPON cards are slightly differnent. i made them into Ritual Summon Cards. and i didn't make Sapphire WEAPON, i figured since you didn't fight him in the game.

Spoon, I'll sort out that spoilers it was early >_> as for Tidus, yeah I wanted to make his effect worth the wait for the final one

thanksChibiFan7, I'm been a bit of a completionist with this set thats why Sapphire is in, glad you like them :)

I think you did go a little overboard with this one :huh:

An instant Aeon (without any costs or restrictions to the Summon), additional Special Summon (which represents her inner White Mage, but is still pretty much overkill)... maybe I'd find some restrictions to that card... or just increase the Level, Yuna can handle some low ATK and DEF as long as she's capable of Summoning Aeons and revive fallen comrades like crazy :blink: I always thought it looked silly when she ran into the opponent with her little staff and did 99,999 damage... Yeah, gets kidnapped by the Al-Bhed every 2 seconds, but can kill the final boss with one hit. Consistency, what's that?

About the Emperor: You do know that you cannot activate Traps during the turn they're Set, right? Because that would make his effect... kind of non-sensical, at least at that point during the turn (the End Phase would be a more suited place for that, as preperation to be able to activate a Trap later, during your turn). Still, I like the premise, don't know the character that much, but I hated him in Dissidia, and Traps and commanding his minions sure are his favourite hobbies.

Keep 'em coming :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived