Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, well, well... where to start?

Chaos is pretty nice, the effect fits him, though it's also kind of dull... don't know, I guess I have seen effects like that too often. He sure looks impressive though.

And now Penance: Holy mother of f***... now I know why I could never beat that guy (well... besides one use of Zanmatou, because I wanted to see what happens if you defeat him... it was disappointing, so I didn't save). This is... I don't know, maybe he has to take the back seat to Yiazmat, but I'd consider him the beastiest optional boss of them all... and Yiazmat is only so beasty because he has 50 Million HP. Anyways, that last effect is a bit unneeded... I mean, what kind of monster can't you destroy with this... oh, Spirit Reaper... okay, forget what I said and leave it in. What I personally would've prefered: Make the Judgment Day an instant win. Seriously, when this card is out, does it even need to attack anymore? If I remember correctly, it was impossible to survive that attack in the game anyway, so why not just win the game with it? It's a great represantation after all, nice work :)

Oh, and let's not forget Terra: I'm a bit disappointed. I mean, it's nice that you tried something similar to the "LV" monsters, but the effect is... meh. Also why is she a WATER attribute? Just curious, LIGHT would've been the more obvious choice imo. I kind of miss the Dualcast mechanic, that would've made her pretty beasty... just my opinion.

So long,

Spoon

PS: Oh, I have no requests left... eh... this set needs more awesomeness! Beatrix (FF IX) to the rescue!

argh Yiazmat what a pointlessly long battle, never again... anyway I left Judgment Day like that because you can live though it on the game via Auto-life, but then the arms attack and kill you :P and thats what happens here Judgment Day blows up your field, then Penance (5000 ATK) and his two arms (3000 ATK each) attack directly for game lol

as for terra Ive not played much of FFVI so I was more going off her wiki page and her Dissida appearance, where she mainly uses Blizzard based spells.... I shall add Beatrix! ^__^

Rater, Delita doesn't get 3 cards causes he's not a Dissida hero :P and cause ive not played tactics lol

Alright, after being disappointed by Terra, let me just say that the new cards definitely don't disappoint ;)

The Never-ending Circle is a nice card, it shows idea that Garland always praises very well... nothing more to say, but I hoped that you'd do the Spells sometime soon :)

Now for Beatrix. I mean, seriously, take your time, now I have to come up with a new request again!

But the card is awesome, especially the first effect touched me a bit, her sword is called "Save the Queen" for a reason after all :) The second effect is her represantation in love (you can't deny that those two were the perfect couple in the game :lol: ), and the third her represantation in battle... this music still gives me the creeps. Not to forget that she can attack twice per turn, swift and elegant... and did I mention that I'm a sucker for this one single quote of hers? It's insanely awesome!

This card basically says: You wanna mess with me? You couldn't beat me in the game, you can't beat me here either!

Now for new requests (please do not fulfill it just now... give me some time to think of new ones :P): Black Waltz #1 - 3 and Lani (all FF IX)

yeah 1 games monsters down! 12 more(at the least) to go! lol and again I'm going to say the same thing about OCG errors, I have over 100 cards here unless you can point some out I'd rather put effort into making new cards then picking though all of the current cards until I'm happy Ive finished a set then I will go back myself on that set to perfect it. however you did somehow remind me that Spoon needed a rep for catching the OCG error on Setzer so thanks ^__^

Hmm, a nice Locke, though I personally would've prefered it if the card you add toy our hand with his effect is from your opponents Deck... you know what I mean ;) Otherwise it would just be a weaker "draw 1 card" thingy like Airknight Parshath. Connections to the other characters are fine, swift "from your hand" effects are always refreshing (though I actually hate them), and yeah, it's another nice card.

Bitter End is your basic Spell Card, it does what it has to do and fits the attack (though I don't play WoL in Dissidia). Beast Trap has a nice idea, but for balancing issues I would say that you can't summon any monster from your hand, but for example a monster with the same Level as the one returned or just a Level 4/6 or lower monster. Just a thought. Also you have uploaded the wrong picture for that one, it's the one from Bitter End ;)

So long,

Spoon

So many new cards to comment on :)

Eh... but I'll do the Spell and Trap Cards in one turn: Pretty generic, nothing new, but they get the job of supporting done. Duel of Fate has a nice risk/return calculation going on, and Blaze definitely is too powerful... I mean, you skip an attack with Garland for a direct attack with Garland without any drawback? Doesn't make sense to me...

I like the tweaks you did with Terra, especially the last one on her Trance card, trading in a little ATK for a destroyed card, which can be refilled by more Spell Cards.

Now in random order, as I find them in the post:

Celes is awesome, I loved her "piss-off" effect in the game, and I love it here :lol: Pretty revealing picture you got there... was she that sexy in the game? Hmm... maybe... under those stupid pixels *wants another remake of FF VI for the HD Consoles* :lol:

The Black Waltz #1 is perfect, I mean, it's plain and simple him and noone else. What I wished for though was an effect like "When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Black Waltz #2 from your hand" or something like that, just to show that they are connected, but other than that, he's pretty nice. Not that inventive, sure, but since the effect matches perfectly, I don't care. Number 2 is also nice, though I can't recognize that he ever took over Princess Garnet :blink: As for the last effect, it's alright and it represents him, but if you'd ask me (which you don't need to), I'd use something like a copy effect, that you can use the card your opponent just played against them after that... just an idea though.

So long,

Spoon

Blaze is based on Inferno Fire Blast for Red Eyes in the normal Card game, but tbh I may change some of the move based cards when i get

back >_>

that was probably one of the tamer pics of Celes I found LOL

tbh never really though about having the Black waltz's support one another (the 3rd one was going to have something to do with the others though) I might do something based on that who knows ^__^ as for the take over effect, its based on how he puts her to sleep and and catces her if she’s only one standing, might make it so the controlled monster can't attack, leaving it as tribute material maybe

thanks The Blitz team :) yep its taken a while and im not done by a long way lol, but I like making em ^__^ plus when you have someone that comments regually it helps

I've finally grabbed some time to comment on these again. There have been too many new ones so I can't comment on them all.

I guess I'll start on the two I requested...

Odin - Yeah, pretty good and I agree with it needs a penalty for not getting a heads.

Seifer - Also good. I can't see any problems with it.

I've also been playing FF7 a bit recently and I've been having a go at killing Ruby WEAPON, (I failed of course)...

But I was wondering if I may request:

Ultimate WEAPON,

Emerald WEAPON,

Ruby WEAPON,

Sapphire WEAPON

and

Diamond WEAPON

(Sapphire is the one that attacks Junon)

Thanks.

10/10 still :D

Dirge of Cerberus will be bundled in with FFVII cards for simplicity but yes I'm fine with doing them TheDarkAce ^_^

anyway 2 more move cards for the orginal hero plus Tifa who is a pain to find good "safe" pics for.. at least in her FFVII costume anyway >_>

Archived