Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

Freya is awesome, nice usage of Counters right there ;) Though I'd like to know why her ATK and DEF is halved if she's the only monster you control... if you want to keep that, I'd increase her base ATK and DEF a bit to make up for it. Rubicante is another great addition for FF I, the effect fits in the theme perfectly. Since I'm missing requests now, I may add some... what about recurring Eidolons/Esper/G.F.? If yes, I'd request Shiva... oh, and is Setzer already on the list?

So long,

Spoon

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks the reason for her decrease is because of her representing Despair and not wanting to be forgotten or something like that >_> it came to me from her quote

Summons, Eidolons, Esper and or GFs are fine (like Choco Mog) but to make my life easier I will ask which game do you want it to be under.. and Setzer is not on the list to my knowledge

thanks the reason for her decrease is because of her representing Despair and not wanting to be forgotten or something like that >_> it came to me from her quote

Oh well, could've guessed that...

Summons, Eidolons, Esper and or GFs are fine (like Choco Mog) but to make my life easier I will ask which game do you want it to be under..

Hmm... the one from FF X definitely looked smexiest ;)

I like the idea of Orthros, brings a whole new element to the game, something I always appreciate :) Seifer is a beast, though I don't really get the part with the 7200 Life Points... not the effect itself, but why a random number like 7200? Anyways, a nice protective effect ("nobody touches MY Edea"... yeah, sounds odd, doesn't it?) and a good amount of ATK. Nice work ;)

Attacus is pretty unique, I like the disabling effects that go on their and partly come out of nowhere. There are probably more new cards I missed out on, but those got my attention, keep it up!

So long,

Spoon

thanks Spoon, I made a mistake on Seifer >_> its meant to be 6700 hopefully Photobucket will stop been stupid and will update the pic soon, anyway reason behind that is because of how his limit works in FFVIII, he can use it when he's under 84% of his total HP, 6720 is 84% of 8000 our starting LP knock of the 20 cause its random and thats my reason XD glad you like Attacus and Orthros ^__^

Yey for a really nice Shiva, well done :) Yuna is in, Overdrive is in, Ice is in, nothing I can complain about. For the Phantom Train: I thought that guy appeared in FF VI :blink: Or am I just confusing stuff now... anyways, the effect is alright, nothing to fancy... I expected some more DEF for a Train to be honest, but I guess it doesn't matter much, does it? :lol:

Some really nice additions, let me see them through:

Setzer: It should be "depending", not "mattering"... I think. And hell, that's some Slot Machine! Nice work, nothing more to say, I love it :)

Odin: Pretty intimidating, being able to crush your opponent just by drawing it... balance is usually none of my buisness, but I'd say you should either make it a "when summoned" effect or add a drawback if you get tails. I know that wouldn't fit, but it makes the card less broken. Other than that, another card I really like, solid job ;)

Omega: Solid overall, I like the Summoning conditions, the effect is alright... well, "alright" might not be the right word, more like "devastating", but I guess the Summoning conditions make up for it... you don't see a Level 10 monster pretty often :)

Warmech: Another good card, not groundbreaking, but the Area of Effect attack fits and does justice to it's mechanicalness. Oh, and the artwork is simply awesome.

thanks X-treme! I look forward to them ^__^

and more thanks to Spoon ^__^, thanks for the correction on Setzar shall change that, Odin I shall think about adding a draw back to its first effect, glad you like the new FFI super-bosses, not many FFI cards left now lol

Archived