Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

Awesome sauce cards!!! Although, I already requested Aerith.

Anyways, I got two last requests for you:

1st - The Void (FFV) (Field Spell, maybe?)

NOTE: To help you out a bit, and cause you might not learn this easy: the Void is said to connect all worlds, which is why Gilgamesh (originally from FFV), has appeared in almost every Final Fantasy game (via remakes).

2nd - Cosmos (Dissidia Final Fantasy)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Gilgamesh is really nice, effect is fitting (though something with 6 swords would've been even cooler :lol: ) and the design outstanding... as always ;)

Just one thing: He wasn't in the original FF I. That's why I didn't find him at first. I'd put him in the game he first officially appeared, FF V. But you don't need to if you don't want, it's just my love for accuracy :D

So long,

Spoon

thanks BT ^_^ I´ll be back soonish

Atmen, I shall add those cards to the request list, first Field spell should be fun ^_^I didn´t mark off your Aerith request just incase I want to make another when I get around to it lol

thanks for the comments Neos ^_^

glad you like him Spoon the reason he´s in FFI is becuase I shall be making another one based off his FFV (and other games) versions

more cards to come once I´m back

since it's been forever since I commented, onwards to, I believe i'm on V now, lol

Neo Exdeath seems pretty powerful, considering it can be Summoned up to 5 times, lol, Double Summon would make this card awesome in gaing 300 ATK and DEF really fast, or combined with Ultimate Offering, lol, it's other effects are also useful in removing your opponent's monsters that might be useful in the Graveyard, like Naturia Pinapple, lol, it's 3rd effect is also useful against and in a RFP Deck, and it's 4th effect is pretty much made him almost unstoppable with cards like Torential Tribute, lol, since he is consintanly Summoning himself, lol, and his final effect is just pretty much mean that you just obtained game against your opponent, lol

and I'm back 2 new cards to get me back into making them again, may end up with more added today

thanks Sgrug4, I'm working on doing everyone from FFI first so lots more to come

thanks for the comment Dranzer123, I do you MSE for the main card, but for some of the other stuff I also use Photoshop

em hello? Ātman I was on holiday, can't make cards in spain lol, anyway, 2 new cards and I'm not sure about your request since theres like 10 + Crystals in FF

thanks for the comment ChibiFan7

thanks again BT ^__^ if you can point any out, I will correct ^__^

thanks squall17 more cards coming :D

thanks for the Exdeath reveiw DHeroDogma excellent as always ^__^

I'm trying to tie up FFI first more cards will come for VI as I get requests, thanks for the comment dudemanz

/me likes the new Ritz waaaaay more than the old one :lol: Different effects for different Job classes... though I have to figure out which is which :mellow: I guess the last effect is Elementalist. Second could be Fencer... and the first... maybe Sniper? Ah hell, who cares :lol:

Marilith turned out nice as well, you acknowledged every detail I can remember from this furious beast (from FF IX that is). Burn!

Archived