Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

how is Garland HORRIBLY broken? he seems fine to me?

im also not sure how that would be closer to Ultima Weapon, Ultima Weapon gains power based on how much HP Cloud has but it deals in % so without going into that mine seems fine to me

also Tonberry and The Dark Emperor added

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I'll be the one to say it.

Ultimecia and Greiver.

Just because after you slag your way through the entire game, even Time Travelling to prevent this, it doesn't matter CAUSE THE WHOLE DAMN THINGS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Why I like VIII I suppose, although could do without the Draw and Junction systems >.<

As for the cards.

Tonberry - Honestly, who doesn't like a good Tonberry (As long as they don't come in 3's... stupid Gaian Grudge...) and the effect resembles it to a tee. Nice work there.

As for the emporer... Yeah, another beast of a beast. High Five mate.

I didn't want to comment again... but you're doing the Spin-Offs as well? :blink:

Please, pretty, pretty please, bring us Ritz Malheur and Montblanc (I know he's in FF XII as well) from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... please? :mellow:

Cloud of Darkness is another great card with a creative effect... though even I can see that this is definitely considered overpowered... I don't mind :lol:

Now I stop commenting for a while (at least 1 day)... or it looks like I were just after cheap posts to boost my level :blink:

So long,

Spoon

yeah I had a feeling CoD was a bit Overpowered if anyone has an idea to lower its power im all ear's ^_^

Spoon I shall add Ritz Malheur and Montblanc to the list, Montblanc will go under FFXII though not TA and I don't mind you posting haha

I will also make that correction Mothball ^_^ sometime...

Aw, but we love broken cards here in Pop Culture.

As always your final boss card is a beat stick of epic proportions, and Cecil is a nice little card for I'm assuming type changing with a stat boost and leveling up yes?

EDIT: Deep Six that, I missed the other 2 Cecil cards.

Neos Ulitimecia's freezing of the turn count would work like this, Turns don't count as having passed, so players still have there Phases but they don't count as Turns, for example someone plays Final Countdown,you play Ulitimecia FF turn count froze, Final Countdown blocked, anything that uses Turns will be froze but things that uses Standby Phases still work - least thats what I was going for >_>

glad you found them Mothball lol

3 Moogles.. actually three do come to mind I will add them in sometime ^__^

Archived