Final Fantasy Set

Zeik

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure how many I will make, once Ive finished each of the Final Bosses I will probably start deciding how many for each game, and just work though them :D I will still do the requests though also 2 more cards only FF12's final boss left now

As awesome as expected. Those bosses are really a force to be reckoned with, no kidding. Really worth of being a boss in a Final Fantasy. I also really like the effect of Griever, Spell disabler par exelance.

Moogle is a really nice card, though I hoped for a more... healing aspect on it... or a dancing one, I don't know. I mean, I like the effect itself, but I don't think it does fit to a Moogle that much... it would've been a nice effect for Gogo though :D Cactuar on the other hand is pure awesomeness.

Btw.: I don't see my other requests on the list (remember, Ritz and Montblanc)... did you miss them or don't you want to add them? Or maybe I'm just blind, who knows :rolleyes:

And while we're at it, I know you have a ton of requests to do, and I don't wanna rush anything, but... I definitely miss Freya Crescent (FF IX) on that list... would you do me that little favor? :)

So long,

Spoon

no the reason they weren't there was not because I didn't want to do them it was because I completely forgot to add them for one reason or another >_> as for the Moogle its effect is based on its DFF Summon where it randomly does the effect of another Summon, I'm probably going to make Minimog have a healing effect though and Freya(along with the other two) has been added.

Archived