[AoS] Signature Archetype - Mysterious Magicians [40/40]

Anbu-of-Sand

There are a lot of OP cards here... A lot.

Care to tell me which card's are overpowering? I wouldn't say a lot of them are overpowering, only about 10%-20% of them.

All of them are epic as always. Konami, why won't you print them, instead of this s**t you print now?

Why thank you for your opinion on the cards. And I have to admit, some of the card's Konami are printing do kinda, well, suck. +Rep for you! And I didn't know who you were at first until I looked at your signature >.>

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD I love misleading people with sudden name changes... so what, few more posts and we're making that our set?

If your still up for it then sure, since you said that you were getting tired of waiting, I was going to put the Archetype aside for another day and work on a different Archetype that I had in mind (I have an idea for like 3+ more Archetypes), so if your still up for it that is. I can re-PM you the details if you forgot any of them.

No, i have all details written down somewhere. And by "i'm tired of waiting", i mean that i was bored while waiting, so i need to do something :P Sure, i'm still up for it

Great :) I might have to send you a list back anyways because I thought of a few changes to the archetype as well.

I will post the last card later on today after school or tomorrow somewhere after school, depending on the time I have.

10 PAGES!!!! YES!!!! Last card added!!!! I will also be adding some Holo's for some of the cards as well.

Congradulations on finishing your set!! ^^

Maybe you can start on your "Vanilla Ice Cream" cards again.

Why thank you.

And sadly, I most likely won't continue on that Set again :( Seeing I have given up on Singles, even though I will make them every once in awhile, and just stick with making Sets, seeing they last for a pretty long time in my opinion that is. But I will be making a new Set quite soon being a Collaboration with Klavier Gavin | Laevatien | Chillaccino.

the card is just wow, amazing and original effect. though it does require an absolutely huge amount of set-up, activating this card basically guarantees a win. not really that usable, but the effect's just too epic to not run this card, just for lulz. 9/10 and +rep

Why thank you :D Sure it's not the most usable card, but the archetype needed a fun lulzy card that really does change the duel. Also, anyone think that I should also include that the effect cannot be negated? Just to add in on the lulz, because it would suck for someone to go all like Dark Bribe / Solemn Judgement on this.

Wow. This whole set together has gotten me over 20 Reps! Sure the first post only has 11, but all my other Reps I have given and taken are spread out throughout these pages. Can't wait to start on my next set with Chillaccino!! AKA Klavier Gavin AKA Laevatein. You and your name changes every few months.

Oh, and some of the cards of this sets are going to have holo versions. If you hadn't notice, the Rarity's that show on the card is what Rarity's they can be released as. For example, the Field Spell can only be released as a Gold Rare. (Not a Common, I just didn't want the Common version to go to waste).

The Holo's for these cards are going to be made by Sotos, in his shop in the Shops section of the Forum. The cards that are going to be in Holo are going to be the Bosses, Synchros, and Tuner Monsters. No specific reason why the Synchros and Tuners, just to make them stick out more is all.

Sorry 4 the long wait was busy with my card set :P

Anyway time 2 rate (sorry again)

"Holy Contract Of The Magicians"

Hmm.. I rate cards on Creativity rather than usefulness this card is definitely creative changing a Mysterious Magicians attribute 2 light and tributing the Spell Card increases your life points for each LIGHT Mysterious Magician on your side of field by 400. It's great but I think the card can b more powerful, unless theirs a Mysterious Magician Monster that utilizes the effects of an Attribute change or life points increase then this card would be a great help.

8.7/10 (May change)

"Mana Spheres Of The Magicians"

Not much to say but it's a great equip card for the Magicians. The equipped monster can't be selected as an Attack Target and If the monster removes 4 Spell Counters then it's ATK and DEF gets doubled until the End Phase. Pretty Balanced.

9.4/10

I''ll rate more cards later....

Sorry 4 the long wait was busy with my card set :P

Anyway time 2 rate (sorry again)

"Holy Contract Of The Magicians"

Hmm.. I rate cards on Creativity rather than usefulness this card is definitely creative changing a Mysterious Magicians attribute 2 light and tributing the Spell Card increases your life points for each LIGHT Mysterious Magician on your side of field by 400. It's great but I think the card can b more powerful, unless theirs a Mysterious Magician Monster that utilizes the effects of an Attribute change or life points increase then this card would be a great help.

8.7/10 (May change)

Everyone questions this card. This card was made specifically for Chaos Sorcerer, for Chaos Sorcerer being my favorite card, I wanted it to be able to be used in this Archetype, what better way then to make a card that makes the Archetypes monsters also treated as LIGHT?

"Mana Spheres Of The Magicians"

Not much to say but it's a great equip card for the Magicians. The equipped monster can't be selected as an Attack Target and If the monster removes 4 Spell Counters then it's ATK and DEF gets doubled until the End Phase. Pretty Balanced.

Why thank you. Felt like the Archetype needed to be slightly more....aggressive.

9.4/10

I''ll rate more cards later....

All is forgiven. I understand if you are / were busy and didn't have the time to rate the cards. +Rep for you!! :)

• 4 months later...

your Set is always awesome, hum. Did all of them any played in Limited or Semi-Lim??

i mean 22 monsters on your Deck meaning 22 x 3 = 66?? it will be low of chance in winning? just suggestion?

Not all of them will be played in the same Deck nor at 3. You can use Beatdown, Field / Hand Control, Anti-Meta, etc.

• 1 month later...
Very nice AOS. This set is awesome.
Spell counters are a little ore of an unpopular choice, but are being used a little more now...sorry, can't give +REP for originality or rare use.
But, +REP for making very balanced, great OCG and pics for your cards.
I paid most of my attention to the Boss monsters.
The 1st 2 are very F$!@ing cool!!!!!
The other 2 are a little bit more on the random side...these are the only 2 cards I didn't give a goog review on. (Still, you get a great Overall).
These monsters were a bit more random, and I think that 2 Boss monsters is enough anyway (just my opinion).
Other than that, great job again AOS.
9/10

Wow i'm impressed, i love spellcaster and i love theis cards! I have only one question: With Defension tower of the Magicians for example, can you tribute that card in both turns? Maybe you should clear that part up.
I love the archetype and i would definitely used it in my deck!
If you are looking for some inspiration i have made spellcaster acrhetype myself based on the dark magicians, the pictures aren't great at all but the effects are pretty good and very usefull, i think four you as well;)
here is the link i you wanna look and comments are welcome to

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/248352-spellcasters/page__p__5185962#entry5185962

Sorry i didn't saw your set is finished already ^_^' [s]i feel stupid[/s]
so my last comment with the inspiration thing is stupid and you should forget it ;)
i you still want to have a look your welcome though

Archived