The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1306210922' post='5228458']
WWE would change to what exactly?

Corre, even though Punk is awesome.

Anyway, first comment on here in ages.

Over the Limit, all the matches just felt... slow. Even Sin Cara v Chavo was kinda plodding along a bit.

Randy Orton v Christian definately match of the night. Cena v Miz just ridiculous. "Yeah, I'll give up after one move". :rolleyes:

Raw tonight was pretty good, liking Bourne v Swagger match up hinted at for next PPV (remembers this time last year when Evan beat Jericho). Riley unloading on Miz was good.

However. Majorly annoyed that everything about Kharma got destroyed in about twenty seconds, what the hell was that!? And Bret Hart being a douche of a referee and Lawler being a child was kinda cringeworthy too.
[/quote] In my opinion, last night's RAW was the best raw I have seen in a long time! I was entertained from the beginning of the show all the way to the end and that tribute that they did for Randy Savage was really awesome, hope he rests easy wherever he's at in the afterlife...but I'm not just saying that, usually I get bored and annoyed as RAW progresses but last night's show kept me interested and entertained all the way, last night's RAW has to be be, no....the best RAW that they ever produced...I haven't been so exhilarated in watching the WWE for so long now (usually I get exhilarated when I watch ROH). Yeah, the WWE did a good job with RAW last night and they actually had a good number of matches! My rating for last night's RAW is 10/10, really entertaining from top to bottom!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1307222950' post='5254861']
Omg Smackdown was really cool.

Sheamus vs Orton for the title with Christian as guest ref. I take it that this is where Christian was gonna turn heel?
Poor Orton.

LOL R-Truth vs Cena at the next PPV.
[/quote]

Truth has been amazing as a heel. The ways he come across as being completely out of his mind, he's done really well and deserves to main event this one.

Yep, heel Christian. Loved the casual Orton remark on Raw last night. "You're not coming to the ring? Aww that's a shame. Shame Edge isn't here, he could of have carried you. I mean he's been carrying you for 17 years so what's one more day?" Rolled around laughing at that.

[quote name='Yu-gi-oh Dude' timestamp='1307890103' post='5277291']
lol Truth should win so Cena can be in MITB.
[/quote]

Cena doesn't need a MITB victory. That's for people on the brink needing an in for their first title.

Ziggler will probably win Raw's MITB match, people like that.

Anyway, Capitol Punishment (worst promos ever btw), card is shaping up as.

[center]
WWE TITLE MATCH
John Cena vs R Truth

WORLD TITLE MATCH
Randy Orton vs Christian

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE
Wade Barrett vs Zeke Jackson

UNITED STATES TITLE
Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler

Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk (yes, again!)

Alberto del Rio vs Big Show
[/center]

Plus maybe Swagger/Bourne would be nice, but more likely smackdown matches.

Don't watch Smackdown often so don't really know what's happening apart from the awesome tag team of Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan.

[quote name='Yu-gi-oh Dude' timestamp='1307890103' post='5277291']
lol Truth should win so Cena can be in MITB.
[/quote] Most unlikely, its gonna be the other way around, I bet at Capitol Punishment R-Truth is gonna dish out most of the punishment then all of the sudden gayass Super Cena comes out of nowhere with only a couple of moves and wins the match, its been that way for 6 years even since Cena was given the World Title runs and what makes you think that Vince and creative is gonna change that? I would like to see R-Truth as WWE champion but you know how Vince and his group of ass kissers are, its all backstage politics, its not about in ring performance anymore in Pro Wrestling, its about looks, marketability, and I know this is controversial but also RACE!

[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1308082472' post='5283239']
...its not about in ring performance anymore in Pro Wrestling, its about looks, marketability, and I know this is controversial but also RACE!
[/quote]

We all Cena has more titles than his outright ability deserves, but he is damn charasmatic and an entertainer.

Technically excellent wrestlers with bland characters and who can't excite the crowd don't get anywhere.

The super Cena thing is annoying though.

On the race thing, Booker T to be six times champion.

CAN YOU DIG THAT, SUCKA? :D

Skip has just had more surgery, meaning he is still out for a while.

But a storyline about someone branded as a 'corn fed meat head' (me being diplomatic) making a tough decision...?

Oh yeah, WWE has had its annual spring clean, Michael Tarver is the only face to disappear from WWE.com profiles, released with a few rookies like Novak from FCW. Surprised a few more didn't go.

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1308123165' post='5284611']
We all Cena has more titles than his outright ability deserves, but he is damn charasmatic and an entertainer.

Technically excellent wrestlers with bland characters and who can't excite the crowd don't get anywhere.

The super Cena thing is annoying though.

On the race thing, Booker T to be six times champion.

CAN YOU DIG THAT, SUCKA? :D
[/quote] Maybe I was a little intense on the race thing but I guarantee you that R-Truth won't get the championship, 100 percent.

CM Punk is leaving after Money in the Bank!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1308622131' post='5299244']
CM Punk is leaving after Money in the Bank!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote] I don't think CM Punk is gonna leave forever, he's just going to take maybe a one year hiatus just like Chris Jericho and probably negotiate a new contract agreement the following year. He's not resigning a new deal with the WWE because he's tired and wants a vacation from the continuous on the road lifestyle of the WWE, he's probably not all too used to that because he was once an territorial independent pro wrestler where he wrestles where he lives. I got a feeling that he's gonna come back probably in late 2012. Hopefully CM Punk wins the WWE Championship in an memorable match with Cena and then honorably forfeits the title the night after on RAW and then there will be like a tournament or something leading up to Summerslam or something like that.

[quote name='MarbleZone' timestamp='1309110661' post='5312160']
Punk is one of the few genuinely intelligent pro wrestlers today. He knows better.
[/quote]

Depends on the money that they may be offering. He's may be intelligent but he won't say no to money.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1309103050' post='5311889']
CM Punk will probably go to Impact Wrestling... Idk why but that's my guess.
[/quote] CM Punk did state that he doesn't want to work for TNA anymore...he'll be back in the WWE...he just needs a break from it all...

Raw was great.

I especially loved the ending but I'm mad cause I wanted to see what Punk was gonna say! DX I'm curious now.

And Punk did have some good points too, why does Cena get all the promo? D= No love for the Punk.

Plus Sweet Chin Music!!! Also everyone already knew that Shawn would never stay away from WWE, we knew that the night he said it. xD

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1309269563' post='5316797']
Raw was great.

I especially loved the ending but I'm mad cause I wanted to see what Punk was gonna say! DX I'm curious now.
[/quote]

Here you go Kitty, and everyone else. Link supplied by Joey Styles.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chI-XRPfNo[/media]

Missed RAW because I couldn't physically stay awake, but read the review on the site and the statement announcing Punk is suspended.

Interesting to note that I follow Punk on Twitter, and his last tweet before the show was

[quote]I'm in full 'What are they going to do, fire me?' mode.[/quote]

He has not tweeted since. Looking forward to how it all pans out.

Also, Money In The Bank match for RAW; between Miz, Riley, Swagger, Bourne, Mysterio, Truth, del Rio and Kofi. Predictions?

I'm going for del Rio.

Anyone listen to Randy Orton's interview for an (Arizonan?) radio station?

[center]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stoQn3n9tR0[/center]

Baiscially spent half of it joking about who Kelly Kelly has or hasn't slept with (he pretty much said she's been with a chunk of the locker room, but did not disclose as to who).

Methinks Randy just wants a spank and a bum to the face as 'punishment' :D

Randy's wife: *watches the video and stalks into the room* How do you know what Kelly Kelly has been up too?

Randy: Uh.... Oshi-

*Randy gets the punt...*

Oh a side note.

Cm Punk probably won't be appearing on Live TV anymore. WWE.com said that Vince and Punk have worked a agreement that he will finish his Live Event time up until July 17. So he has not be fired... which is good...

Also guess who showed back up in Impact Wrestling

Jimmy Wang Yang and Kaval (Yeah the dude who won NXT Season 2 I think) His ring name is Loki.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1309547092' post='5325573']
Randy's wife: *watches the video and stalks into the room* How do you know what Kelly Kelly has been up too?

Randy: Uh.... Oshi-

*Randy gets the punt...*

Oh a side note.

Cm Punk probably won't be appearing on Live TV anymore. WWE.com said that Vince and Punk have worked a agreement that he will finish his Live Event time up until July 17. So he has not be fired... which is good...

Also guess who showed back up in Impact Wrestling

Jimmy Wang Yang and Kaval (Yeah the dude who won NXT Season 2 I think) His ring name is Loki.
[/quote]
*Low-Ki
And I hope he gets the contract...

Archived