The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1309541716' post='5325267']
Anyone listen to Randy Orton's interview for an (Arizonan?) radio station?

[center]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stoQn3n9tR0[/center]

Baiscially spent half of it joking about who Kelly Kelly has or hasn't slept with (he pretty much said she's been with a chunk of the locker room, but did not disclose as to who).

Methinks Randy just wants a spank and a bum to the face as 'punishment' :D
[/quote]

IS THAT RECENT?! HE SHAVED HIS BEARD?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Kitty - I know alot more about this stuff than you do, probably. I know alot of backstage stuff. This is all a work. Punk isn't actually in trouble. I COULD give you the spoilers for RAW next week because it's pre-recorded......but I don't want to.

As for TNA, couldn't care less about Jimmy. Low-Ki being there is great for him. He was in TNA looooooooooong before he was in WWE. He was also Low-Ki looooooooong before he was "Kaval". I'm surprised to say this, but TNA actually treated him better than WWE did. TNA treated him like the amazing wrestler he is. WWE treated him like an actual rookie.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheamus looked pretty good there Friday Night when he attacked both Christian and Randy.

Oh and Randy's beard isn't shaved.... :(

Also Rhodes scares me a lot.

I also loved the little Mark Henry has a fit on Smackdown thing... Pretty nice.

Any predictions for the ladder matches yet? Kinda hard to do now since the lineups for both matches are subject to change; I'm still adamant that Christian will enter and win the Money in the Bank, but as things stand

Smackdown Mitb Match - Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Sin Cara, Sheamus and Kane

RAW Mitb Match - Alberto del Rio, Rey Mysterio, R Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Alex Riley, The Miz

Also, who are Ziggler and Zeke going to pit their titles against as PPV filler?

HA. HA. HA. Vince... Really Vince... Really JOHN.... REALLY!!!!

Yea.. Raw was absolutely predictable.

Cena calling out Vince!
Vince getting there and reinstating Punk.
I was like... yea... so stupid.

But I do like that last stipulation.
Either Cena beats Punk at MitB, which I hope that he don't. Or

CENA YOU'RE FIREEEEEEEEDDD!!!!!

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1310486081' post='5348116']
Was it just me or was Mark Henry's flying tackle last night absolutely hilarious?Smug bastard Punk promos were awesome as well. Went downhill a bit when Cena got involved.
[/quote]

It was hilarious. xD I felt sorry from poor Drew though.

Drew and Dolph making fun of Vince was funny too.

I love Punk now seriously. xD Cena just STFU. Jeez. I mean really. I really hope that Punk wins the dang title now... I can't stand Cena.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1310496384' post='5348671']
It was hilarious. xD I felt sorry from poor Drew though.

Drew and Dolph making fun of Vince was funny too.

I love Punk now seriously. xD Cena just STFU. Jeez. I mean really. I really hope that Punk wins the dang title now... I can't stand Cena.
[/quote]

Hate to bring you back to reality here, Kitty cat, but Punk isn't walking out with the title.

One of two things is gonna happen on sunday:
1. Cena wins (Which would be the best thing to bet on, since Cena hasn't lost a PPV match in atleast half a year.)
2. Punk beats Cena, becomes champion, then whoever wins the RAW MITB match cashes in and wins.

Cena isn't gonna get fired. Come back to reality, people.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1311093346' post='5369315']
So Omega you were saying something about Punk not leaving with the title? Told you so!

The ending of Raw was a real surprise... I really didn't see that stunt coming. Nice twist. I can't wait to see how it plays out.
[/quote]

I would've never thought that WWE would choose to end it's several years of being oh, so predictable now.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1312573758' post='5417291']
Wow. Gail Kim quitting. Just wow. It says here that the WWE ordered her to get out of the battle royal after a minute so she eliminated herself.

I'll miss Vladimir. D= Now what's Santino going to do...
[/quote]
Santino and Zack Ryder have arranged forming a tag team... BTW Guys Cena says he has been asking the WWE executives over and over again to have him go back to his thuganomics gimmick but Triple H wont have it -_-

[quote name='Anthony Hatsune' timestamp='1312575793' post='5417371']
Santino and Zack Ryder have arranged forming a tag team... BTW Guys Cena says he has been asking the WWE executives over and over again to have him go back to his thuganomics gimmick but Triple H wont have it -_-
[/quote]

Triple H isn't really in charge yet, actually. Vince just wrote himself off TV. They're getting Triple H "Prepared" to lead the company after Vince actually leaves.

I previously mentioned no. There is practically nothing from the club we could do that people can't do here. I'm also operating inside the brand new point Betting method for Pay-Per-Views.

[url=http://www.buyguccishop.com/]Cheap Gucci Shoes[/url]|[url=http://www.buyguccishop.com/gucci-boots-c-59.html/]Cheap Gucci Boots[/url]|[url=http://www.buyguccishop.com/gucci-dress-shoes-c-58.html/]Gucci Designer Shoes[/url]

Archived