Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

[spoiler=Trying out some new khakis.]6fa66dde-40c3-4348-a3f8-30da38ad6153.jpg

I'd post more right now but I don't take pictures very often and I have yet to sleep with work in 5 hours.  I will take some more tomorrow and post for the masses.  ;D

Essentially this post happened because I'm tired and bored.  That's it.

No regrets.

EDIT:  Idk what it is, but I didn't look frail as funk before I posted it.  Now I look at it and I looking frail as funk.  Next picture will be better I swear.  I hate my decision.  

All the regrets.

I hope that one day you just realize how hot you are. 

...I just realized that the jeans you have on in those pictures look just like my new pair of jeans...minus the "hipster tears" of course. Also, I have a pair of blue converse because they didn't have a red pair. Just throwing that out there. :<

And here is a random picture of me from when I was in Chicago! =D

[spoiler=Derp]scOjOsP.jpg

Twining much? And I really hate to break it to ya, but i don't have any tears in my jeans. I fear that my hipster status has been revoked. 

Oh and that is legit the best pose ever. haha

Oh and i had to post this. It's this really sick dress i bought a couple days ago. 

[spoiler=in love with this dress]tumblr_mqsffbDbd11s298w9o1_500.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twining much? And I really hate to break it to ya, but i don't have any tears in my jeans. I fear that my hipster status has been revoked. 

Oh and i had to post this. It's this really sick dress i bought a couple days ago. 

I mean MY pair have the tears haha. And I make the bests poses EVER. *cool face*

Also, the dress looks good on you. :3

-

Gracias señorita.  :3

You're way too cute to be on here btdubs.  You should save yourself while you don't have 1,000 posts.  There is no return after that.

Dress looks great on you, tho.  :D

I may have generalized that a bit much... it's the same type of dress, but the color and designs are different.

Oh, it's all good. I just hope she enjoys it as much as I do! Haha

-

Gracias señorita.  :3

You're way too cute to be on here btdubs.  You should save yourself while you don't have 1,000 posts.  There is no return after that.

Dress looks great on you, tho.   :D

Thats really flattering! And haha I don't think there is any going back; I've been here since 09! 

Oh and thank you I'm already enjoying it too much! 

...I just realized that the jeans you have on in those pictures look just like my new pair of jeans...minus the "hipster tears" of course. Also, I have a pair of blue converse because they didn't have a red pair. Just throwing that out there. :<

And here is a random picture of me from when I was in Chicago! =D

[spoiler=Derp]scOjOsP.jpg

Mother of god Dwarf, take me and DaWeirdGuy with you on that plane, will you?:D

Oooh I like the print of the dress and it suits you well.:3

Rain x Rapidfire

Let's make this sheet happen.

Rainy boy enjoys long walks on the beach (in the rain of course). He's an artistic lad, albeit it's been funking years since he's posted anything in showcase. His mouth is dirtier than the bathroom floor of a roadside waffle house, and he enjoys collecting warns from relatively every moderator. You could label him as the 'bad boy' type but then you acknowledge the pre-teen Bieber haircut and that's immediately retracted. He's also got a voice that mesmerizes and was made to enthrall the soul. (speaking of, what in the funk happened to that Starfox LP you were doing like 2 years ago?)

However, he just went through a rough break up so he still needs to heal and whatnot.

Rain x Rapidfire

Rainy boy enjoys long walks on the beach (in the rain of course). He's an artistic lad, albeit it's been funking years since he's posted anything in showcase. His mouth is dirtier than the bathroom floor of a roadside waffle house, and he enjoys collecting warns from relatively every moderator. You could label him as the 'bad boy' type but then you acknowledge the pre-teen Bieber haircut and that's immediately retracted. He's also got a voice that mesmerizes and was made to enthrall the soul. (speaking of, what in the funk happened to that Starfox LP you were doing like 2 years ago?)

However, he just went through a rough break up so he still needs to heal and whatnot.

Rain walked down the road as Rapidfire suddenly just on leaped on him they then had sex.

LRN2FANFIC NIGHT.

Gawd.

Look at all these pretty faces, *peado goggles activated*

Ohhh, my bad. I still want my hipster status tho! 

And thanks!

...I wasn't aware I took your hipster status. o.o

Mother of god Dwarf, take me and DaWeirdGuy with you on that plane, will you? :D

Ma'am...that is a boat...not a plane. .-.

Ma'am...that is a boat...not a plane. .-.

Sorry, I was distracted by the sexy.:3

But seriously, looking good on it!

[spoiler=might as well]ry59Wn8.png

Looking better and better, I think.:3

You remind me of Judgment Dragon who rarely smiled on pictures. But it's alright, you don't need to. Some people look creepy as hell when they try to hard.xD

[spoiler=selfienoh8plz] sm4w2o.jpg

Dude my neck looks huge

That's a nice collection. :o

You look ok though. I'm not seeing the huge neck. :P

Okay, so my 1337 photoshop colouration skills saved the 100% ugliness here. I also look like 12. GG

[spoiler=jizz cam]2j4tusn.png

Don't worry, I know that feeling when you're still looking the same as you did years ago. :P

You do look a lot younger though but trust me, many people will envy you.=o

Thank you!! 

Rain x Rapidfire

Oh my god, you're such a good wing man; I'm impressed! I mean what girl doesn't think that "His mouth is dirtier than the bathroom floor of a roadside waffle house" is incredibly attractive. Hahaha, I'm I got to say he should be proud of that compliment! Tho I'm confused, how does he have such an angelic voice if his mouth is that dirty? Those two don't fit, like at all.

Anyways, even though he sounds like the man of the typical teenage girls dream, I can't say I'm a typical kind of girl! So thanks, but no thanks. <3 

And I sincerely hope he moves on; break ups can be rough and nasty! :(

PFFFFSS... UH.... nahh.

[spoiler=might as well]ry59Wn8.png

Nice hat. It fits your head like every other hat, yet it's dazzling! Haha

[spoiler=selfienoh8plz] sm4w2o.jpg

Dude my neck looks huge

Love the hair, and your neck isn't that huge. But oh man your hair is just so rad; like i have no other adjectives for it! 

Archived