Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But then your fun of ruining the fun would become the very fun that you find so fun to ruin, creating an infinite loop which is not permitted as per the official rules of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.

Also, being a fake cop I hereby am obligated by the fake doctrine of my particular wing of the fake cop sector that you have the right to beat up some drunks at which point I will take my leave.

And then I'll come back, spike your drink to knock you out, sprinkle coke on you, sprinkle coke on all the drunks you beat up, take pics, and arrest everyone for possession like a true scumbag cop.

In theory, anyway, but apparently you don't drink so I'll keep plotting :F

But then your fun of ruining the fun would become the very fun that you find so fun to ruin, creating an infinite loop which is not permitted as per the official rules of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game.

Since when was Yu-Gi-Oh relevant at all in this case?

Also, being a fake cop I hereby am obligated by the fake doctrine of my particular wing of the fake cop sector that you have the right to beat up some drunks at which point I will take my leave.

And then I'll come back, spike your drink to knock you out, sprinkle coke on you, sprinkle coke on all the drunks you beat up, take pics, and arrest everyone for possession like a true scumbag cop.

One problem: When I'm detained, I'm subject to a drug test, which will identify the drug that you put in my drink and raise suspicion amongst everyone else that was in the bar besides me, waning my charge. You won't get caught, but at least I'll be innocent.

In theory, anyway, but apparently you don't drink so I'll keep plotting :F

Oh I drink, just not in the bar.

trollfacevtf-1697_preview.png

Archived