Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a kinda old picture of me among of my files (it's about a year old, but I look the same), so I figured why not.

[spoiler=Dis be me.]nbyFevR.jpg?1

One thing this thread reminds me is that none of my pictures ever get a good angle of my luxurious locks. Normally it's in a ponytail, but remove the hairband and I'm freaking Mega Ampharos.

Found a kinda old picture of me among of my files (it's about a year old, but I look the same), so I figured why not.

[spoiler=Dis be me.]nbyFevR.jpg?1

One thing this thread reminds me is that none of my pictures ever get a good angle of my luxurious locks. Normally it's in a ponytail, but remove the hairband and I'm freaking Mega Ampharos.

For a moment I was like "wow, Shradow has always been a girl and I didn't know," but then I looked again.

I have no new photos, but I'll post this one from 2009. I haven't cut my hair since then.

OgAAAGEvIl5jwdzMg9W6h07oxPYGvKT1ksbBn16P

I asked my sister to take this pic, of me pointing at the landscape. She didn't include the landscape, and included a part of her finger.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I should be happy that we finally got done with the production or sad that it's over. It was one hell of a ride and almost living at school for two weeks was totally worth it. I love these people to pieces. 

[spoiler=Cartoon Cast and Crew <333]tumblr_muoxj1DPLs1s298w9o8_500.jpg

[spoiler=this red bandanna doe]tumblr_muoxj1DPLs1s298w9o9_500.jpg

[spoiler=So Thug Doe]tumblr_muoxj1DPLs1s298w9o1_500.jpg

[spoiler="Rawr" we're quoting the show and terrorizing cast members]tumblr_muoxj1DPLs1s298w9o4_500.jpg

Archived