Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol! I don't really go to Gold's Gym :3 It's just the logo in the glove. Used to go to Fitness Connection to play racket ball and go swimming, but I canceled my membership a while ago also. I figured the only way I'ma get stronger is if I work my ass off with the stuff I already have...and things around the house (being very resourceful). X3

@Shikaku - spots? Are you a dalmatian or something?

:P lol. And I've kept saying I was 17. OR do 17 year olds look like 14 years olds where you're from? O_o I accidentally flirted with a 14 year old that looked like he was 18...19 tops. Boy was that awkward.

Actually...I know how you feel. I graduated from High School about two weeks ago. Well, throughout my whole Senior year, things went like this:

Me: "Dude! Who is that? Is she new? She's really cute."

Friend: "Oh! That's a freshmen! I could totally hook you up!"

Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: "Holy crap! Did you she her?!?! O:"

Friend: "Yeah dude! I know her!"

Me: "Who is she?!"

Friend: "That's [insert name]. She's a freshman. Go for it!"

Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-girl trying to get my attention and being all flirty-

Friend: "Dude! I think she wants you man! Go talk to her!"

Me: "Eh, I'm not in the mood to talk to anybody. Then again, she is kinda cute." *about to get up to say hi*

Friend: "Dude! She's a HOT freshman! Get off your ass and go talk to her! NOW!!!!"

Me: "Ok! Ok! Ok! ...wait. She's a freshman?"

Friend: "Yeah."

Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Lols his ass off!* WOW! That's funny! I've had one of those moments, cuz some of my friends (who obviously didn't know I was gay) tried hooking me up with a freshman! XD It was a shocker for them when I told them I didn't float "the right way". XD lol

*Lols his ass off!* WOW! That's funny! I've had one of those moments, cuz some of my friends (who obviously didn't know I was gay) tried hooking me up with a freshman! XD It was a shocker for them when I told them I didn't float "the right way". XD lol

Haha! xD

My friends just don't understand that I don't want to date a freshman. Especially since I graduated. -_-

Anyway...back on topic! Daemon!!! How do we know that really is you?

Archived