Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

//is tempted to upload picture, I am quite ugly though I might break you computer 8D

't won't break, I checked it already :)

Meh, here's a picture of last winter:

21ejx4.jpg

One of these days I'm going to make one with a proof written thingy and without the bathroom in the background, but hey, there's usually no one else who wants to take a picture so...

Cody Frost: Wow you look much older than your age. :mellow: Or maybe I just look much younger than my age, but you could be well over 20 (it's a compliment though). :lol:

One of these days I'm going to make one with a proof written thingy and without the bathroom in the background, but hey, there's usually no one else who wants to take a picture so...

Are you kidding? That metal sink and animal cages are awesome, glad I didnt miss them. :lol:

Love the dress btw.

Metal sink? Animal cages?O_o

*looks again*

I didn't know my bf was hiding animals in his bathroom though.=P But I guess you mean the metal thingies where the toilet paper is stuffed on?

And thank you, made it when I was bored.xD Bah not really, just my first try ._.

Well is a great first try. And yes, I mean those. Just a little sarcasm xD.

...Right my detector is broken sometimes.=]

But I usually run into one of this stuff or think that there's someone hiding behind the shower curtains.D:

I don't remember why I took the freaking picture in my BF'S BATHROOM but I guess because there's a mirror.xD

And thank you.^^'

EDIT: And I forgot, half of the hair is off btw, I was tired of it. That's why I'm going to make a new shot with a backwards salto and "hai YCM" on a piece of paper.;)

't won't break, I checked it already :)

Meh, here's a picture of last winter:

21ejx4.jpg

Cody Frost: Wow you look much older than your age. :mellow: Or maybe I just look much younger than my age, but you could be well over 20 (it's a compliment though). :lol:

Lemme see your gorgeous face. I love the style of your hair and the ribbons, it goes with the dress perfectly.

Archived