• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Me...and other random garbage I found laying around. Fun.]

[spoiler=My shirt]

Gmo3.png

[spoiler=My shoes :D]Gmo2.png

[spoiler=My face. Shaven. Face. Gawkk.]Gmo.png

Thought I'd finally post a new one since I erased all that gross hair on my face. Yeah, nervous face. I hate cameras. f*** you cameras.

[spoiler=My desk]023.pngYes, that is indeed a shake weight. Don't hate.

[spoiler=Helmet signed by Dez Bryant and Jason Witten. b****es]018.png

[spoiler=Hot Wheels!]016.pngDelorian, Ferrari Testarossa, Shelby Cobra, 2010 Shelby, '63 Mustang concept, and a GTO station wagon.

[spoiler=Autographed picture of Bob Hayes]014.png

[spoiler=A cup of iced tea]013.png

[spoiler=Those blu-rays on the desk]012.png

A FELLOW DALLAS COWBOYS FAN!! YES!!!! XD

Okay, I know you've seen this pic Chaos:

[spoiler=Cody Jake Furlong AKA: Fury]

Cody_Furlong_Reference_sheet_by_apupnamedNagi.png

Apparently my sister saw it too...and when she sees something cute, things happen <_< I am now convinced that she has my closet AND my brothers' memorized because she immedietly told me to dress up exactly like him...and if I don't do it, well...O_o...she becomes the Daughter of Satan. So I played along and well...she told me to pose >_< which was weird. However, I did take the second one. Idk, I thought doing a self picture would be kind of nice. Although it came out a little blurry, I didn't care.

[spoiler=My little sister forcing me to pose]20110609120101.jpg

[spoiler=Self Pic]20110609121852.jpg

This is also going to be my ged-up for todays party! XD as much as I hate posing for my sister's pleasure, I admit that she does have a good taste for fashion, even though she's only 9 years old.

This is also going to be my ged-up for todays party! XD as much as I hate posing for my sister's pleasure, I admit that she does have a good taste for fashion, even though she's only 9 years old.

*is tempted to ask for pics of sister*

Anyway, it's about time I put something new up.

[spoiler=Me and mah poke pillow]

r9kdxw.jpg

Damn that pillows old. Got that 9 or 10 years ago. Freshly washed, all it needs is to be sewn back together.

*is tempted to ask for pics of sister*

Where does this not smell of "PEDO!!!" XD lol

Anyway, it's about time I put something new up.

[spoiler=Me and mah poke pillow]

r9kdxw.jpg

Damn that pillows old. Got that 9 or 10 years ago. Freshly washed, all it needs is to be sewn back together.

XD I actually remember when those pillows were in the store!! Back in the days when I was a pokemon fan :3

Seeing Swat Cats fills me with nostalgia. Thanks for that :)

X3 You're welcome! And if my RP doesn't work, well...I'll move on to make it onto a fan fic and post the first chapter on Saturday

My instincts tell me the answer, but my curiosity asks:

"Why haven't you sown a pokemon pillow ASAP?" X3

Because sewing by hand is a pain in the arse and I don't own a sewing maching. It'll be done on Monday when I go to the all day knitting/quilting/sewing club at my church and I can use one of the ladies machines.

Archived