Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GODDAMMIT, HE IS MY TOY NOT A PUPPET.

You clearly don't know his origin.

Not only is he my puppet, but so is everybody else here. This is all a simple show of puppets, where even the grander are directly my entertaining marionettes.

Understand that, no matter how you intend to persist, this is entirely a Xanatos Gambit. There is no way for a puppet nor a marionette to disobey their master. Even if they do, I can simply let go of the strings, rendering you a legion of worthless, limp corpses.

Not only is he my puppet, but so is everybody else here. This is all a simple show of puppets, where even the grander are directly my entertaining marionettes.

Understand that, no matter how you intend to persist, this is entirely a Xanatos Gambit. There is no way for a puppet nor a marionette to disobey their master. Even if they do, I can simply let go of the strings, rendering you a legion of worthless, limp corpses.

I am nobodies puppet... Rather I am the master ventriliquist you might think you are in control but I am controlling your controlling...

I am not a puppet!

*slaps self*

WHY DOES THAT KEEP HAPPENING!!!!

Archived