The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='~Soulciety~' timestamp='1285221804' post='4647497']
ok im so confused, half of verdin is inside the wall of new forum, who does this consist of? ATM my character it opposite to them about 25 metres in front, Prot where abouts are you? inside or outside? Ninjew is at the base yes? Roxas is at the base yes? Nevert...no idea where you are, Jake is inside correct? El make is outside? Does that sound right?
[/quote]

My character is also within the walls of the city, just haven't been posting much but I'm gonna follow Tenkai in a moment.

Doesn't matter, everything in my base explodes.

That's how it's programed, so no one can steal it, (actually cause Nexev tends to break everything anyway so he just likes making it look prettier).

If anything is turned off or shut down, it goes boom.

Unless it's creator's stuff, he probbaly hacked it to get rid of that.

Oh, and using something like a turrent next to a hi tech base that has all sorts of radar and the like and can easily find active technology... not a smart move.

I can probbaly find the turrent and get rid of it.

Nic might be able to escape though.

Biggs WAS inside the weapons area but stormed out of the TTG base in blind furry and into the city of New Forum where he is currently slaughtering their guards and soldiers and he's about to make it to Nexus HQ

sorry for not charging at Nexus HQ first El Make, didn't know that's where you wanted me lol

Archived