The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

[center][b]Welcome! This is a 'sequel' to the YCM Club Wars, based on a similar concept, but even more in depth. This time the enemy is as much an NPC as the other Factions. Have fun! Co-owners are Nevert, Phantom Roxas, and El Make.[/b][/center]

[spoiler=Rules]
The usual. All power is in the co-owners hands. You only get 1 chance to edit your app.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Plot]
In ancient times there was a vast void, a web that consisted of nothing or nothing important.

Then the great mods came out of this nothingness, and through their might came reality.

From the very place where the mods stepped came the great city Forum, and it was soon inhabited by masses of people.

The mods cherished the city, as did it's people, and for a moment, things were good.

Then it came.

A man known as Draco, one of the peoples many champions, started getting in clashes with the mods himself, he was destroyed and his spirit exiled to the crossroads of destiny. And yet he remained.

For what could have made such greatness fall? It was simple really. For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. With such beauty and perfection like that within Forum's walls, there was bound to be a opposite.

This was known as Glitch, a sentient manifestation of hubris and avarice.

It found it's entry point from within Draco's heart, and with his end it spread across the city.

It first went to the newborn, making those with potential lose everything they could have had, these empty husks were known as Noobs, and they were hated and destroyed with all the citizens of forum could manage.

Then Glitch got clever, it hid within the kids, allowing some to manifest as noobs, some to appear clean, when time was ripe the Glitch will manifest in the victims who were unnoobified, turning them into hideous monsters filled with pain and loathing for all things who didn't have to endure such suffering. These beings became trolls, and wielding corrupted fire they wished only to destroy all who were able to enjoy the freedom and peace they were so cruelly denied.

And then the Glitch possesed more and more powerful beings and the city had to strike them down.

Then the Glitch finally did the unthinkable.

The Glitch gathered a large gathering of Trolls and with the cover of night, prepared a large scale war, while it was quickly crushed by the mighty hand of the mods the Glitch managed to infect the very buildings of the fourm, towers began to crumble, darkness fell for long hours, peace had ended, in it's place was madness.

It was with sorrowful hearts that the mods did what had to be done. On that fateful day, with all the people evacuated for safety. The great gods, sealed there greatest work under 3 miles of stone, steel, and regret.

With this mournful work done, the Mods built a new city, one with buildings shining with promise, this was New Forum and it was the new home of Forum's former citizens.

And yet all was not perfect, noobs and trolls managed to hid among the refugees and survived Forum's sealing, and thus New Forum was still plagued by remnants of the Glitch's forces, those lost and without a leader.

Though worse than what remained was what was lost, for much of the power that made Forum so great was sealed up within it's walls.

The people, sad, bitter, and pretty pissed off, began to form into groups, guilds of sorts.

They fought over the seal of Forum, some wishing to unseal it and use it's power, some wishing to destroy it and the Glitch forever.

And some fought merely for the fight itself.

And three miles under this mass of chaos and blood, Glitch still lived, plotting his vengeance.

You may have sought it out, or you may have tried to flee, but you were still swallowed by this maelstrom of violence known as the New Forum War.

Try not to die, if you succeed in that you will be doing far better than most of your friends.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Important info]
Cirque de la Mask is a group of actors, AKA RPers in our terms, who can change their forms to characters that have been created, by themselves or others. Be anything, but avoid main characters, and overpowered characters. If you choose an overpowered character, your will be watched. Led by me. Their motivation is to destroy Glitch.

Test Tube genesis is a group of Scientists/Inventors/Machines, with abilities and weapons to match.
Keep this in mind as you make an app for them. Led by Nexev. Their mission is to use Glitch as power for themselves.

Nexus is the Government patrol. The Government is a group loyal to YCMaker, led by Phantom Roxas. They have all sorts of abilities and powers. They fight to keep Glitch sealed away eternally. [b]NOTE: This group can use powers from Cirque de la Masque or Test Tube Genesis![/b]

The Verdin are ruffians led by El Make. They are outcasts who have some reason or another that they cannot go back to society. They fight just to fight, for revenge on society. [b]NOTE: This group can use powers from Cirque de la Masque or Test Tube Genesis![/b]

When making apps, CLARIFY which faction you want to join. The quality of your app determines your rank. There is only 1 member per rank, per faction, with the highest being S. 7 members at most for each faction.

You may have [b]1[/b] character.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Apps]
[spoiler=Cirque de la Masque's App]
[spoiler=Application/Guidelines]
[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b] [i](The normal human name your character was born with. If you really want to you can make it your real name but that's not a requirement and we'll never know if you used it or not unless you say you did.)[/i]
[b]Adopted Name:[/b] [i](Essentially your Username. Minor tweaks are allowed but keep it mostly to your Username.)[/i]
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b] [i](Exactly what it says. Each member has a title. Example: Andx, The Janus Faced Gallant.)[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i](Not too hard to see what's wanted. Describe your character's personality, which should be something like you are online. Actually it should really be based off of your own personality. Feel free to exaggerate your own traits to make things interesting; granted only if you think you have a boring personality. Know that if it doesn't seem like you I won't let it happen.)[/i]
[b]Bio:[/b] [i](I don't want your life story if that's what you thought. Your character had a somewhat difficult life surrounded with rejection and other such things. Describe how that all went down and how your character met up with and joined R.P.820. Now realize that these things obviously didn't happen to you and your past probably isn't traumatic. Regardless your character still comes out with your personality so make sure that happens.)[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i](Either use a pic or a description. If you use a pic you must also type out the height and weight of your character as well as any discrepancies between the pic and what you want your character to look like. If you go with a description then I want a good 4-5 lines if not more so I can actually see what your character looks like.)[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i](Almost forgot this. Anyway, try to keep it to your own age. Feel free to bump it up a few years if you want your character to be older. Be flexible on the age. Some might seem too low for this or some might be too high(though I don't think that should be the case) anyway, just put something.)[/i]

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [i](If you're using a character from something then give that character's name here. If it's not from a game/show then put N/A.)[/i]
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] [i](If the character is from something tell what exactly he/she is from.)[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i](Same as the character appearance. Use a pic or a 4-5 line description. Regardless, height and weight must be included.)[/i]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] [i](Transforming does somewhat alter your personality. Not greatly but it's noticeable. Here describe what changes about your character's personality in this form.)[/i]
[b]Abilities:[/b] [i](You get 3-5, the number depending on if I think you simply have too much. It works like it did in the war RP. Remember, if you put something generic like spell casting then list all the spells that can be used.)[/i]
[b]Weapons:[/b] [i](You get two. List and describe them here.)[/i]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] [i](Describe how you go about fighting in this form. How weapons and abilities work in conjunction, that sort of thing.)[/i]

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [i](If you're using a character from something then give that character's name here. If it's not from a game/show then put N/A.)[/i]
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] [i](If the character is from something tell what exactly he/she is from.)[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i](Same as the character appearance. Use a pic or a 4-5 line description. Regardless, height and weight must be included.)[/i]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] [i](Transforming does somewhat alter your personality. Not greatly but it's noticeable. Here describe what changes about your character's personality in this form.)[/i]
[b]Abilities:[/b] [i](You get 3-5, the number depending on if I think you simply have too much. It works like it did in the war RP. Remember, if you put something generic like spell casting then list all the spells that can be used.)[/i]
[b]Weapons:[/b] [i](You get two. List and describe them here.)[/i]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] [i](Describe how you go about fighting in this form. How weapons and abilities work in conjunction, that sort of thing.)[/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application in code. Use this to form your app]
[code]
[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b]
[b]Adopted Name:[/b]
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Game/Show From:[/b]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Game/Show From:[/b]
[b]Changes to Personality:[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b]
[/code]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Black's App]
[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b] John Taylor
[b]Adopted Name:[/b] Marsuvees Black
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b] The Fell Daemon
[b]Personality:[/b] Black has a feeling that he is compelled to help others. He feels a natural goodness in all people, despite his anger at the treatment he received when younger. He is an emotional person, but he can put those emotions aside in order to help others.
[b]Bio:[/b] John was born in a small town, not too different from any other, except intolerance for powers was abound. He carried a book around, called ‘The Paradise Novels’. The only other thing was he was born with the powers of transformation. He did not know this, and he learned the hard way, after trying to help people with his transforming. He was beaten brutally and left out on the side of the town, age 7 at the time, and consigned to death for something that he did not know he had done. His powers took over, and he turned into his darkest form, never knowing what truly happened. He awoke two days later away from the town, unsure of where he was. He ran for a while, living on his own, but becoming an actor of some esteem. John quickly took up the name Black based on his book. He began to assemble a group of people like himself, one of the many, and leads them in the fight to destroy glitch.
[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]]
[img]http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2404870module13714415photo_1233335648hot_anime_guy-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/08242008/d/9/1/2/d912d48b14fca0_full.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Ulquiorra Cifer
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] BLEACH
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b] ]
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra_Cifer
[/spoiler]
[b]Changes to Personality:[/b] Black changes into a completely cold and heartless being, with no need for companionship. He looks down on most everyone, and feels they are trash. He loses all sense of caring, and will kill an ally if they get between him and his target. Also feels there is nothing but despair to be known, and hearts are a load of bull. Very Quiet.
1. Cero (Green)
1-3. Gran Rey Cero
2-3. Cero Oscuras
1-3. Sonido
1-3. Garganta usage
1. Murcielago (Katana type sword)
2. Energy javelins
3. Claws, Tail, etc.
3. Lanza del Relampago
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] A very stuck-up style, in which he barely draws his sword at first. As time goes on, he will draw his sword and fight with it, one handed and aloof. He will continue on, making it appear he is not as strong as he is, then switc on and slaughter. He will use his cero at random. In his second form, he uses speed, slices, and tries to decapitate. In his final form he seeks
(Numbered by form)

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Darkrai
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Pokemon
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zjy03l9ph7KjOM:http://www.myds.com.au/img/gallery/full/4ZLEPZ94.jpg&t=1
[/spoiler]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] Black becomes much more quiet, hardly speaking. He also grows a hatred for most people not close to him, but he can deal with them.
Dark Void
Double Team
Dark Pulse
Dream Eater
Bad Dreams
[b]Weapons:[/b] Claws/None
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Disappearing and reappearing, while trying to put the enemy to sleep as quickly as possible. Also uses ‘clones’ to stall in order to hit.

[u][b]Form 3[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Lyon
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
http://fireemblem.neoseeker.com/w/i/fireemblem/thumb/1/12/Lyon.jpg/300px-Lyon.jpg
[/spoiler]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] Not many changes are visible, as the 2 have a similar heart. The only real difference is a bit of an inferiority disorder is added.
Flux
Fenrir
Nosferatu
Naglfar
Necromancy
[b]Weapons:[/b] Tomes
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] In this form, the aim is to hit with his spells and avoid taking a lot of damage. Also summons assorted creatures in order to protect him while he attacks.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=About the Transformation Power]
So as you can see in the app you get two forms. Now realize that neither form is exactly stronger than the other. There are two forms in place so that you can use a variety of abilities and fighting styles. It keeps things interesting. So when you make your app don't think you have to make Form 2 a stronger version of Form 1 of something like that.

Now for things actually in the RP. During battle I most likely won't allow you to switch forms. So pick the one you think will work, or you just want to use, before going in for battle. In the RP, the longer a person spends transformed, the more energy it takes to transform back. Staying in transformed state is not recommended. Prolonged time in transformation can result in extreme fatigue upon turning back, permanent changes to your person's personality, and other things that are much worse. What are those things? Well that's for me to know and you to find out if you want to risk your character.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Test Tube Genesis's App]
[spoiler=App]
Name:
Weapons(if any):
Technical Skills(Engineering, Chemical Research, etc.):
RP Sample:
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nevert's app]
Name: Nexev
Appearance(4+ lines): Nexev has extermly Pale white skin, which contrasts sharply with his black hair, blue eyes. He also wears dirty, fogged up glasses, and has a ragged and stained labcoat that he wars like a cape, it's tied around his neck by a dark chain. He would seem like he doesn't care about his apperance if it wasn't for the fact that he wears a red tuxedo, and hiking boots for some reason.
Weapons(if any): A bearded axe called Report. Report is very powerful and looking directly at it causes extreme discomfort. It also attacks peoples wills as well as there body. Nexev also has a flamethorwer aparatus hidden in his tux that lets him fire fireballs and control corrupted fire. Nexev has more stuff but that's I can think of for now so he'll make them later.
Technical Skills(Engineering, Chemical Research, etc.): Chemicals, and Mods.
[spoiler=RP Sample]Nexev sat at the ruins of Forum, thinking. Soon, this area shall be unearthed and the world shall face salvation. Glitch shall be freed, then his power shall be harnessed liberated for the world to see. Excited Nexev knocked on the floor of the ruins.

"[i]Who dares disturb my... you again? When will you stop interupting me? I'm trying to destroy you remenber[/i]?"
The voice resounded in Nexev's head, filled with annoyance and hate.

Nexev was unperturbed and continued anyway. "Don't be like that, I know what it's like to be alone myself. You're happy for me, if only because I'm something."
"[i] You steal my blood, kill my kin to fuel your hellish machines and I am supposed to welcome your presence, does a man welcome the mosquito that bites it's flesh?[/i] The voice inquired, confused by Nexev's remark and somewhat... hopeful.

"If he likes the bugs it will spawn yes, you do what you do as you think it is all you can, I know better. You can save this world from it's own destruction of arrogance and hubris, thinking it can do what it will with the wishes of another. The mods are just but mislead and the people wish only for there own fame and glory. You changed that, you brought camraderie from the fear of a common foe, you were more valuable as our enemy then humanity is now, freed and unhindered. We need your chains, it keeps us from grabbing the knife to punture our throats. And if you worked with us when no one's looking, all the better. We both now humanity wasn't gifted with superpowers from the gods." Nexev replied cheerfully.

"[i]You may keep your monolouges to yourself, you'll sway no one.[/i]" The voice ansewered calmly, no longer with mailce.

Nexev gave a chuckle "I already did. Until we shall walk the earth, I took the blood of your spawn, in this war, my blood will be given to your liberation. Toodles" Nexev cheerfully walked away, leaving the voice to mull over the scientists words. [/spoiler]
Bio: Nexev is infact a title, not a name, yet it's the only thing Nexev goes by, long ago he was apperantly a hero in another land but disappered, he then came here to teach others his knowledge, he seems to have a affinity with the Glitch, making a chemical called Neg out of it's esscence by harvesting trolls and noobs. Neg is very powerful and has advanced New Forum greatly. But no one really trusts Nexev, and for good reason.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nexus' App]
Name of Character:
Appearance: (Picture and/or description, put in spoiler if picture is used)
Personality: (Do NOT say something on the lines of "He is always happy. He likes to fight", put actual thought into it and describe your character decently.)
Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities: (Unless self explanitory, like controlling fire, describe them in detail. Be sure not to be too over powering)
Position in the Army:
Bio: (Minimum 5 lines, describe how the character got their powers, how they joined this faction, how they got their rank, ect.)
RP Sample: (Minimum 4 lines.)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Verdin's app]
Name of Character:
Appearance: (Picture and/or description, put in spoiler if picture is used)
Personality: (Do NOT say something on the lines of "He is always happy. He likes to fight", put actual thought into it and describe your character decently.)
Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities: (Unless self explanitory, like controlling fire, describe them in detail. Be sure not to be too over powering)
Position in the Army:
Bio: (Minimum 5 lines, describe how the character got their powers, how they joined this faction, how they got their rank, ect.)
RP Sample: (Minimum 4 lines.)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Member List]
[b]RANKS CAN CHANGE!!![/b]
[spoiler=Cirque de la Masque]
S- Tainted Black
A- Andx
B- Jake the Sage
C- Saint Dane
D-Ice
E-Shadow
F- SPA7X
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Test tube Genesis]
S- Nevert
A- ProtoMachineKing
B- TheCreator94
C-Brokenheart15
D-
E-
F-
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nexus]
S- Phantom Roxas
A- ~Soulciety~
B-
C- Merciful Idiot
D-
E-
F-
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Verdin]
S- El Make
A- FinalFantasyRevolution
B- BlackSkullCortez
C- Fusion X. Denver
D- SKY Raiden6X
E- Caeda
F- MiniMandy
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Creator
Appearance: [spoiler=For those who need a visual][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img16/9490/mewtwoboy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Creator stands at six foot two inches, with Blue hair and eyes. He is of an average complexion and this rarely changes. He has a Tail that is about three and a half feet long and is the same color as his skin. His hair is always unkempt and usually covers his eyes, this doesn't hinder his sight though. He usually is wearing a variety of shades, with the ability to see thermal images and to scan his opponents. Since he is a member of the Organization XIII he replaces his usually Lab Coat with and Organization Cloak. As such his hood is almost always up and hides his face which is pretty normal looking. Where ever he goes he travels with an aura of mystery and at the same time royalty. It is said that he is only half of a much stronger, mysterious, person. When not wearing his Organization Coat he wears a Black Shirt under a Navy Blue Jacket, Jeans, Tennis Shoes, and a wrist watch that is also used as a controller for several of his devices.
Bio: Hello there, for those of you who don't know me I'm... well gee. I guess it's been so long since I've used my name I've forgotten. Well people around here call me The Creator so I guess you can too. Anyway I'm over two thousand years old, I'm from what most dimensions call the Zimatri race and I have a tail. Seriously, I do. I've been traveling the Zatrion Quadrant, the Quadrant that this dimension is part of, for about two hundred years now. Or was it three hundred? No matter, I don't have time for this, I have work to do.

-Recording resumes later-

I don't know much about my past, it has all been a blur. Living for over two thousand years can do that to you, ya know? I've traveled the Interdimension since I was one hundred years of age, I think. I've visited several dimensions, each one I've fought the strongest fighters they had to offer and won every time. Now I'm here, in this dimension, the fighters here are pretty amazing, and witty to. Yeah I'm referring to you Nexev. This may be the first time I will leave without becoming the strongest of the dimension, heh and I never thought it would happen. My mother was a retired Psy Corp member and I never knew my father, he passed away before I was born. Well, I better get back to work, don't want Roxas coming down here finding out that the Smore maker isn't fixed yet.

(explosions can be heard in the distance) War. Everywhere you go you find it in some form. I've been fighting this war for almost fifty years now. I should've died several times, I wanted to die several times. No, I couldn't my cellular structure just kept on rebuilding. No matter how hard I try, I can't escape from this hell hole. Huh, never would've thought that this would be the way to meet a friend like you.

-recording resumes-

(in a whisper)Stay down, I'll go look for survivors. (in the distance)You there! What is your name, rank and alliance? I'm Catageri Captain second cla- (gunshots fired). We have no Captains in our military you idiot.
-recording ends-

Currently Creator is working closely with Nexev, the leader of a group of individuals who produce technology at great risk. He specializes in finding new materials and Neg research. Lately he has found another power source he calls Pos since it has the opposite effect of the Negs, but produces more energy at the expense of a New Fourm normal member. He is also the one responsible for the current PROTO unit's design.

Weapons(if any): Pulse Gun, Fenrir Gummi Ship, Revolver Gunblade
Technical Skills(Engineering, Chemical Research, etc.): Engineering, Bio Engineering, A.I. Software, Weapons design, Ship Design, and Laser Physics and generation.
RP Sample:
[spoiler=Sample]
Zack stood in an empty alleyway, dark, the nearby road lit only by a single, flickering, lamppost. Zack stood with his hands in his pockets, his tuxedo looking more casual than it was meant for, and a look that said he despised what he was contemplating. He then slowly took a few steps forward and pushed down on a brick. This brick gave way and opened up a secret door, inside rested an old elevator, not the new metal enclosed ones, old as in only a folding gate to allow access and to prevent people from falling. Zack took it all in stride though and stepped into the elevator closing the gate behind him. After turning around and pressing a button the elevator started it's decent with a jolt.

[i]What am I doing here? This isn't the kind of business I agreed to do, heck I don't even like this line of business. But Sally needs the money for school and Charles is far in debt he doesn't know what it means to pay bills. I guess there are a few ups to this line of work, I get payed well enough and I get to see the world. Ah who am I kidding I hate my job.[/i] Zack thought to himself on the way down.

As the elevator skid to a halt at it's destination, Zack stepped out and dusted himself off before looking up. thirteen bewildered faces were looking at him. Their expressions ranged from confusion to down right horror. Zack took one look around, and then turned to the group. He grinned and said, "Evening Gentlemen." At that he pulled two Uzi Machine guns out of his Tuxedo and proceeded to open fire. As the gun smoke settled all that was left was the sound of the elevator slowly moving back up, with someone whistling Sweet Home Alabama inside.[/spoiler]

True Name: Robert Daly
Adopted Name: Sky Raiden
Title in R.P.820: Sky Raiden, The Humoresqe Enigma
Personality: Random and sporadic, Thinks of concepts out of nowhere and completley spontaneous. Has no grasp of social norms whatsoever and does not respect the idea of personal space. Can be described as Annoying, Random, Funny, Crackhead and sometimes an eccentric genius. When needed he can use his way-out thinking process to see solutions no one else could think of. He can also be very sarcastic twords those he doesnt especially like and extremely loyal to those he does especially like. Has a particular hatred twords athourity figures. ESPECIALLY those who think themselves as some kind of greater being.
Bio: Robert was born with a mental condition that made him see the world differently...not like he was on acid the entirety of his life but he simply didnt see society or anyone for that matter as fit to tell him what to do. He was a social outcast who often picked fights he couldnt handle at all. Which would get him beaten up. Alot... Although he never considered himself inferior to those who defeated him he couldnt ignore the label of failure that was constantly placed on him. One day however someone saw his potential. A person by the name of Tempest Dahalia saw that spark in him that could turn into the flame of a great actor and fighter. And so the offer to join Cirque De La Masque was made and young Robert Daly became Sky Raiden, Because he was free as the air and as unpredictable as the lightning.
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/sabaku_no_chiyo/anime-boy.jpg[/img] Height: 6'3" Weight:185 lbs[/spoiler]
(Form 1
[spoiler=Broxret The Wolf]
Game/Show From: N/A
Appearance: [img]http://pictures.fanart-central.net/m/Metal_Overlord/329111.jpg[/img] 7 feet from nose to tail and 3.5 feet tall
Changes to personality: He gains a massive amount of confidence and even to the point of recklessness, He gets wild and lets his inner beast loose when he becomes Broxret
Abilities:Incredible Strength
Super Agility
Gains superhuman sense of smell
Can let out a supersonic howl that can seriously damage an enemy
Weapons: Fangs and Claws...that simple
Fighting Style: Fighting tooth and nail Broxret is one of the most primitive fighters in the world using his abilities to base savage frontal assault of sound and physical damage. Broxret, true to his self proclaimed title "King Of Beasts" Fights like a wild animal
[/spoiler]
Form 2
[spoiler=Magus-Raiden]
Appearance: [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6700000/anime-guy-anime-guys-6785916-320-547.jpg[/img] 6'2" 190 lbs
Changes to personality: Magus-Raiden holds the most drastic change to Robert's personality giving into his more cold and logic driven side rather than always trusting in his gut instincts. Magus-Raiden is a rather robotic individual who retains Robert's lack of social skills but Magus-Raiden is cold and calculating as opposed to Robert's warm and eccentric nature
Abilities: Can summon up to 5 blades that fly in midair and controls them with his mind
Lightning manipulation
Can fire beams of pure energy from fingertips
Able to generate Magnifying Glass walls in midair to amplify his beam attacks.
Weapons: Armagus Blades, The swords he manipulates with his mind are made from an otherworldly material known as Infinium
Fighting Style: Magus-Raiden battles at a range using his swords to attack from multiple sides while setting up his array of magnifying walls. He then goes in for the kill with his beam attack while his opponent is still busy with the swords.
[/spoiler]

ReSeRvE for Cirque

[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b] Kyle A.
[b]Adopted Name:[/b] Spazix
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b] Spazy X: The Chaos
[b]Personality:[/b] Usually upbeat and witty, he respects those that respect life and the art of the story. He can be a little random, but usually in a fun way when joking around.
[b]Bio:[/b] A boy with the soul of an author he wasn't born with the ability to change. In the land he is from, no one even know that power existed. In his small hometown, everyone was average. Nothing more, nothing less, and this rather upset him. So to cope, he wrote his own private stories: tales of other interesting worlds and places the likes of which none have ever heard of. And while most of them were sub-par, he started to write 2 stories of which he believed would change everything: the greatest tales ever written. But as he continued working on them, he became more and more obsessed in them. He started seeing things differently, occasionally seeing mirages of the worlds in which he crafted, but still he insisted he was fine. It wasn't until he blacked out one day, coming to in a place unfamiliar dressed as Twisted that he realized what he had become. That was when he learned of Cirque De La Masque, hoping they could aid him with his "issues".
[b]Appearance:[/b] Messy dirty Blondie hair, blue eyes. He prefers robes/togas simply because they are more comfortable than ordinary shirts.
[b]Age:[/b] 17

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[spoiler=twisted][b]Character Name:[/b] Twisted Obsidius Mephesto
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] N/A at this current time
[b]Appearance:[/b] Black Duster coat open, no shirt but a black T tattoo across and down his chest. Black, faded, loose jeans with an eye design belt.
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] Complete loss of mental stability, acting often randomly and unpredictably. In this form, Spazix has almost no remnants of his former self, his ability to control his first form hanging barely by a thread. Twisted will "play" with anyone, friend or foe of Spazix, unless Spazix can focus enough internally to stop him. Loves making people squirm. Hates the color green.
Shadow Whip: Pulls shadows of inanimate objects into long whips and uses them against his opponent like tendrils.
Twisted Blitz: Rushes the enemy, using a variety of physical attacks
The Game: Pull those caught into his dark void into a creepy game board like world known as "The Twisted Zone".
Insaniacs Blessing: The more damage he take the less sane he becomes. The less sane he becomes, the more powerful
[b]Weapons:[/b] Clawed Staff of the Shadow Master: A cane/staff with a red gem in black talons at the top. The light it casts works opposite from normal: It pulls shadows in rather than pushes them away. Rather sharp at the bottom.
Twisty Fingers: gloves/gauntlets with razor blades on the tip of each finger. Useful for Twisted Blitz.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] When ranged he prefers to stick with staying in one place and using the shadow whip to attack for him, from a distance. Close up however, his battle style completely charges to that of swift, somewhat jerky physical strikes.[/spoiler]

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[spoiler=alabaster]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Alabaster Veil
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] N/A currently
[b]Appearance:[/b] Long white/silver hair, a white long sleeved robe with some gold ornamentation. Gold eyes.
[b]Changes to Personality:[/b] Spazy's less powerful, but more preferred form, Alabaster is much easier to act as, control, and talk to. In this form, Spazix sheds all of his fear, doubt and inhibitions and becomes a person of "purity". Always wearing a contented pleasant smile, there isn't a bad bone in alabasters body, and while he's around people around usually feel much calmer. Spazix's view on the value on life is more than tripled, but at the same time he loses true caring for material objects (a slight issue, seeing as he once awoke to find a a good half of his things donated to charity).
[b]Abilities:[/b] Purity: Summons gold energy halos with 6 feather like wings over his wrists, ankles, parallel to his back, and around his forehead like a crown.
Shining Star: Balls of pure light energy are launched at the opponent.
Shining Ray: A large beam of light fired from the palm and amplified by a summoned halo in front of him.
Radiant Barrier: A bubble of light energy as a shield
Angels Armaments: Removes the Larger Halo over his back and separates it into a sword and shield.
Heal: Healing of minor wounds.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Angel Sword: A blade with a pair of wings shaped guard.
Angels Shield: A Shield made of the remaining 4 wings spiraled into a circle. in the center in the halo/hole
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Slow and gracefully, preferring distanced attacks as opposed to physical. However, will resort to using the Armaments for physical when in dyer need. [/spoiler]

[b]RP Sample:[/b]
It wasn't night. It couldn't be, for it was far to early to be... Wasn't it? As he looked around a sickening realization over came the young author, staring at the field of utter darkness around him. "So you've finally opened your eyes, have you my little game piece?" The voice of indistinguishable origin laughed all around him. And even though he had never heard the voice before, he still knew who it was. After all: he had created him.

"It can't be... you, your not... Real." The responding laugh made his ears sting: like nails on a crazed lunatic chalkboard. "Real? Who says you get to decide what's real and what's not? If I want to be real, then I am! That's what makes me far superior to you simpleminded humans." Spazix started to grow irritated. He created twisted, made him who he is. In what way was he superior? Technically speaking, he should even be his god. "Superior? If you are superior then I guess you could tell me where we are then? And why you've brought me here?" Another laugh. "Brought you here? you misunderstand: You came of your own accord. This is your mind Spazy boy. You brought yourself here when you let me, out." Out. There was an out? Out of someones mind? A terrible pun, but the question behind it was real. And if this was his "mind", why was he stuck in it. "What do you mean Out? How could you be out of my mind?" This time the voice took a little time to respond. "...Hmmm. Perhaps it would be best, and by that I of course mean worst, to show you what I mean."

Suddenly, part of the darkness parted, two large round screens behind them. If this was his mind, those must have been his eyes, showing what he was seeing now. But why were they... Moving? Looking out he saw all he needed in a mirror in front of him.
"Your... Your me?"
"Bingo, buddy boy! You've won! Want a prize?" The voice quipped sarcastically. Twisted was definitely not taking this seriously, but then when your the one in control do you really have to? "Give me back my body Twisted." As the voice began talking again the being in the mirrors lips moved with it as well: like a movie in surround sound. "Ah, ah, ah! Didn't you learn anything in preschool? You have to share eventually Spazy boy, but since you refused to give yourself up peacefully, I decided to put you in "Time Out". Now I'm finally free to do whatever I want: Ain't it great?"

Reserved for Cirque de la Masque. App to be posted shortly.

Edit: Here is the application. I know that it was already approved over pm, but I want it to be official.
[spoiler=Application for the war]
True Name: Ranmyaku Tomoshibi

Adopted Name: Shadow

Title in R.P.820: Shadow Zero: Master of Chaos

Personality: Shadow is a carefree guy, but has a major serious streak when it comes to certain things. He cares about his friends and is willing to put his life on the line in order to help someone close to him, though needless to say he won't foolishly throw his life away or be reckless about how he goes about things or what have you. He likes to have fun and occasionally enjoys sparring, although he has been involved in actual fights more often lately.

Bio: Shadow has been a longtime veteran on YCM, and has been in several different areas in the C&O section. He currently resides in RP 820, although he occasoinally visits the Akatsuki of YCM. He has recently been involved in a bunch of fighting that has seem to erupted from several other people being yanked out of their own little universe and showing up in the Hidden Base, and in a fight with Cortez ended up in the past where his people the Ranmyaku Tribe resided. Determined to keep them from being destroyed a second time, He personally created the seven Lights of Chaos while Chuumon Tomoshibi created the Light of Order (also called by some the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald), thus causing him to once again confront the darkness within himself. During this time, all of YCM went through a massive upheavel as, impossible as it was, the entire continent was caused to vanish and reappear in another, more advanced land. Upon returning to his own time, rumnors abounded that there was to be a war, and that his home area of RP 820 was to be a part of it. Knowing what must be done, Shadow Zero has once again picked up his tools of war to join in the fight with his comrades and former foes, determined that they should not be lost to this upheavel.

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/zero-virus/hot_anime_guy-1.jpg[/img]
This, except without the glasses.
[/spoiler]

Form 1

Character Name: N/A

[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/352/d/d/Human_Shadow___Never_Turn_Back_by_Maxus_the_fox.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Changes to personality: Shadow becomes a little more seroius, but still maintains the main part of his personality. He is less likely to spar and more likely to actually go all out in a fight, and as such will only fight when it is either necessary for training purposes, or when he is fighting an enemy. Shadow also has a tendency to be more quiet and to read by himself when in this form.

Abilities:
1: Control over all chaotic energies, including elemental ones.
2: Ability of flight
3: has a certain amount of Chaos Control, although not as powerful as his other form.
4: able to abosrb any elemental based attack and either recover stamina or gain a temporary power increase. He will still take a certain amount of damage though.
5: Control over and the ability to produce a little known element called Phazon, thanks to a certain living weapon that accompanies him at all times either as a separate entity or as a part of him.

Weapons: A living weapon called Primus that protected his tribe against a being called Chaos. This living weapon can either exist as a separate entity or as a part of him, as was originally the infant metroid that was though to have died at the hands of Mother Brain, who is later revealed to be something called an Aurora Unit. This living weapon can create concentrated pools of Phazon energy, allowing the use of the Phazon Beam, and has complete control over, and can create, many types of Phazon.
A sword given to him by his ancestor Ranmyaku Shadou called the Burai Blade. It is constructed of many small indestructible fragments of metal, and resenbkes the Varsword when it is not in use. When in use, it uses a type of blue energy, and can have other types of energy added to it to increase its power or add effects to it. It also takes the form a of a flute for easy carrying, and can use some of its melodies to either help with spellcasting, or to cast certain spells, and also retains the ability to create a blade of energy for fighting with.

Personal notes on Phazon: Blue and Red Phazon are the most widely known types of Phazon in existence. However, there are many other types of Phazon that exist, such as Green Phazon which can slowly heal someone who is immune to or is proetcted from the negative side-effects of Phazon Radiation, Black Phazon which can disintegrate even very strong material such as Pure Sandurium Ore, Orange Phazon which provides heat, and many others.

Fighting Style: Shadow is mostly a mid-range finder and fights with a combination of Phazon energy and Chaotic Energy in this form, although he is more then capable of long, short, and melee range combat, and even has attacks for which these are a reuirement.

Form 2

Character Name: Shadow

Game/Show From: Sonic X and Various Sonic Games, including Shadow the Hedgehog.

[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/zero-virus/437904667_l.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

Changes to personality: Same as form 1

Abilities:
1-2: Same as form 1
3: Has complete mastery of Chaos Control, and is able to use both light and dark powers derived from it.
4: Sub-transformations that occur depending on how many Lights of Chaos are being used and whether or not the Light of Order is being used in conjunction with or separate from the Lights of Chaos. (like small changes in appearance that also coincide with an increase in power)
5: Able to cast some spells.

Weapons: Lights of Chaos and Order, each of which are used to help increase his power as needed and also unlock hidden attacks that normally cannot be performed, such as swift srike. (There are seven Lights of Chaos, and one Light of order, and while they are a total of eight in number, the manner of usage as a weapon tends to demand that they are all present. Depending on how many are used at once, Shadow can sometimes gain an even greater amount of mastery over Chaos Control.
A motorcycle that Shadow likes to ride, although it can transform into a type of armor that allows all of his abilities to be increased in proficiency in this form. It disappears when he transforms into another form, but reappears when he transforms back.

Fighting Style: Same as form 1, although there are a certain amount of attacks with which distance is not a factor.
[spoiler=rpsample]
Shadow had just finished ensuring the survival of his tribe and defeated Perfect Chaos, although how he was able to manage it was a mystery even to him. Personally, he felt that it had something to do with the fact that he had an ability that nobody else in his tribe possessed, the heart of flame that allowed him to tap into a deeper power then that of the Lights of Chaos alone were able to afford him. As he pondered this fact, he reflected on the past events that had led up to this moment, and wondered if there was something that he should be doing aside from being a leader, as he found that he was apparently the leader of his tribe when he returned, as he had been descended from royal lineage that extended all the way back to Ranmyaku Shadou as a direct descendant, even before he had taken steps to ensure the survival of his tribe when Cortez insisted upon fighting him and ended up being part of the reason that they were both flung into the past. [i]I just hope that that Luko De Brittannia person doesn't try causing any trouble. Then again, if he does, I'll just have to put him in his place again. This is [b]not[/b] Brittannia, and I will not allow him to cause trouble for me and my tribe.[/i] In that moment, a messenger suddenly arrived, one of the fastest people in his tribe that he was currently using to keep in contact with his home area of RP 820 while he was helping to keep things from getting to chaotic even for him. "Lord Shadow, I come bearing an important message From Tainted Black." Shadow turned to face the messenger, quite surprised by this sudden declaration. "A message from Black-san? But he's never sent a message while I was busy with war before, he always had let me take care of any business and return as needed. If he is sending a letter now, it must be very important." As he finished speaking, Shadow Zero opened up and looked at the letter, reading it quickly and thoroughly. Within moments of having finished reading the message, a message of which told of the threat of war looming on the horizon as a result of the whole continent of YCM being shifted to a more technologically advanced and truly strange world, Shadow came to a decision and said "Go to my second in command and inform him that he is to have temporary status as leader of the Ranmyaku Tribe, there is something that I must attend to immediately." Shadow knew that if Black was asking for his help in this war that the situation must be very dire indeed. Then again, all he had to do was ask and Shadow would have been more then happy to help Black in the fight, and as he thought of the war that was sure to come, the old blood started to stir. [i]Hopefully there will be some worthy opponents to face in this battle as with the previous war.[/i] As he thought that, Shadow summoned the seven Lights of Chaos and the Light of Order. "Primus, come forth." At his words, Primus appeared and bowed somewhat respectfully saying "You called?" Shadow looked Primus full in the face, if that's what you could call it, and said "There is war on the horizon, and I may well need your help. Will you come with me?" Primus looked straight back at Shadow and said "You already know what the answer to that is." Shadow chuckled at Primus's response and said "Very well then. Chaos...CONTROL!" Shadow Zero and Primus both disappeared from where they were standing, both of them heading on a journey to Shadow's home area once more, and he was looking forward to it very much, even if he was only returning to deal with a war.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Also Black-san, I would like to have my question answered now?

Ugh my thing made the f***ing thing restart and have to do this over.
Name: Nexev
Appearance(4+ lines): Nexev has extermly Pale white skin, which contrasts sharply with his black hair, blue eyes. He also wears dirty, fogged up glasses, and has a ragged and stained labcoat that he wars like a cape, it's tied around his neck by a dark chain. He would seem like he doesn't care about his apperance if it wasn't for the fact that he wears a red tuxedo, and hiking boots for some reason.
Weapons(if any): A bearded axe called Report. Report is very powerful and looking directly at it causes extreme discomfort. It also attacks peoples wills as well as there body. Nexev also has a flamethorwer aparatus hidden in his tux that lets him fire fireballs and control corrupted fire. Nexev has more stuff but that's I can think of for now so he'll make them later.
Technical Skills(Engineering, Chemical Research, etc.): Chemicals, and Mods.
RP Sample: [spoiler=here you go.] Nexev sat at the ruins of Forum, thinking. Soon, this area shall be unearthed and the world shall face salvation. Glitch shall be freed, then his power shall be harnessed liberated for the world to see. Excited Nexev knocked on the floor of the ruins.

"[i]Who dares disturb my... you again? When will you stop interupting me? I'm trying to destroy you remenber[/i]?"
The voice resounded in Nexev's head, filled with annoyance and hate.

Nexev was unperturbed and continued anyway. "Don't be like that, I know what it's like to be alone myself. You're happy for me, if only because I'm something."
"[i] You steal my blood, kill my kin to fuel your hellish machines and I am supposed to welcome your presence, does a man welcome the mosquito that bites it's flesh?[/i] The voice inquired, confused by Nexev's remark and somewhat... hopeful.

"If he likes the bugs it will spawn yes, you do what you do as you think it is all you can, I know better. You can save this world from it's own destruction of arrogance and hubris, thinking it can do what it will with the wishes of another. The mods are just but mislead and the people wish only for there own fame and glory. You changed that, you brought camraderie from the fear of a common foe, you were more valuable as our enemy then humanity is now, freed and unhindered. We need your chains, it keeps us from grabbing the knife to punture our throats. And if you worked with us when no one's looking, all the better. We both now humanity wasn't gifted with superpowers from the gods." Nexev replied cheerfully.

"[i]You may keep your monolouges to yourself, you'll sway no one.[/i]" The voice ansewered calmly, no longer with mailce.

Nexev gave a chuckle "I already did. Until we shall walk the earth, I took the blood of your spawn, in this war, my blood will be given to your liberation. Toodles" Nexev cheerfully walked away, leaving the voice to mull over the scientists words. [/spoiler]
Bio: Nexev is infact a title, not a name, yet it's the only thing Nexev goes by, long ago he was apperantly a hero in another land but disappered, he then came here to teach others his knowledge, he seems to have a affinity with the Glitch, making a chemical called Neg out of it's esscence by harvesting trolls and noobs. Neg is very powerful and has advanced New Forum greatly. But no one really trusts Nexev, and for good reason.

Okay, why is Shadow accepted when he has Chaos control.

I am not getting into a fight where a guy can stop TIME.

>.>

Creator, while your character bio has no relation to the war it IS your personal charcter.

But please add more information so we can better understand what he is doing NOW, then you can be A since your my second in command.

Archived