The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1285607000' post='4660911']
*whacks Nevert in uncle style and takes ears back, using Green Phazon to heal them properly back in place* No ear tearing. Didn't yo momma ever teach you any manners?
[/quote]

Didn't yo momma ever teach you to not rip-off other people's stuff?

How about not making retarded comebacks.

Because if so she did a horrible job.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And YOU dignified him by giving a response. If he stoops to saying "yo mamma" . . . do you honestly think you even need to respond to that?

Also, on topic, FFR you can't really consider Nic weaker than an F Rank character. Seeing as my character is ranked B, only due to Black and Andx taking S and A, he would eb the same as me; since he is 1.) my weapon and 2.) has travelled alongside me.

But what IF he was an F rank anyways?! Does it honestly make you think it counts? That, imo, is nothing more than stating the social hierarchy within the factions- Black leader, Andx Co Leader, me MVP

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1285719121' post='4665178']
Ah don't sell yourself short. That massive assault with the Gummi ship has left my character in a really bad condition. When I said what I had it simply meant that I am not that easy to take down, though long winded battles will eventually take its toal out on me.
[/quote]

xD

You haven't been paying attention have you. It was an illusion...

Yeah I read that and it so was unfair. You basically walked out from behind a wall laughing at my unconcious character yelling, "I trick you! I trick you!!"

Man when my character wakes up he is going to be hysterical about this sh*t!

Its gonna be like *gets up* hey am I dreaming or something? why isn't everything destoryed? *pinches self and realizes the truth* WTF IS CREATOR SO I CAN WRING HIS SCRAWNY LITTLE NECK?!

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1285718212' post='4665118']
And YOU dignified him by giving a response. If he stoops to saying "yo mamma" . . . do you honestly think you even need to respond to that?

Also, on topic, FFR you can't really consider Nic weaker than an F Rank character. Seeing as my character is ranked B, only due to Black and Andx taking S and A, he would eb the same as me; since he is 1.) my weapon and 2.) has travelled alongside me.

But what IF he was an F rank anyways?! Does it honestly make you think it counts? That, imo, is nothing more than stating the social hierarchy within the factions- Black leader, Andx Co Leader, me MVP
[/quote]
But if he is b rank then you are like triple b rank when all your group is together.

Making you have the 5th strongest app. >.>

Basically the only people who stand a chance are the S ranks.

And that it's arguable.

By mere definition your character completly outbalances the rp as your existence means not only do Cirque have more men, but they are also have about 5 super strong people.

Everyone else has 3. >.>

It kinda makes the whole power balance thing a complete wreck.

still just saying you CAN do it though.

Also I think I've done a pretty good job keeping my guy fair. Um hello he got tircked.beat by Creaotr thanks to an illusion! And even before that he was blocking/harming himself against the POS Bombs with an unperfected technique.

So yeah I think no one should bhe complaining about how strong my character is or is not =_=

Together yes i would agree that we could beat out a lot of the weaker opponents.

However do not assume Nic and Lora re as equally as powerful as Jake/Me. My main is the strongest all around while the others have their own specialties. And either way they are all rounded out to make themselves fair.

So again . . . No more complaining.

Archived