The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1285197379' post='4646649']
I'm not trying to get plot armor, I don't even know what that is. This is the first time that I've heard of it.

And okay, so that's not possible. Thanks for the info.
[/quote]

From Troupes:

being the main character or on his team protects you from death, serious wounds, and generally any sort of harm until dramatically appropriate. Even psychological damage can be beaten by Plot Armor. Unless you're explicitly marked for death, or Tempting Fate.
The real reason, of course, is that the movie/book/game/etc. would be awfully short if they died the first time they should. But it can get somewhat unreal at times.
Note that this is specifically about cases where it's suggested (by way of Informed Ability, generally) that something should happen that would be very bad for the hero - but it tends to fall short as soon as he gets involved, for no given reason besides luck.

Basically you want to become part of the plot so you can't die.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1285197128' post='4646636']
Actually, more like my character gives information and then whatever happens happens

Also, know. This doesn't have anything to do directly with the glitch.

Is it possible for a refugee to have been infected by the glitch to a great enough degree so as to become an avatar for a part of the glitch's consciousness? Just some information that I need, I don't want to be making people upset and stuff. (although I seem to be failing at that)
[/quote]
Yes and no.

See, Draco WAS in fact an avatar of the Glitch, the two shared a symbiotic relationship of sorts, Glitch for some reason hated to do anything directly, odd cause if it really did so it could have won awhile ago.

Because of this oddity, it had to prey on Draco's doubts and pride, causing him to belive in the Mod's being evil and attacking them, as a boom, he was given the Glitch's powers to a small degree, this is what made him nearly impossible to beat before his banishment.

So it is possible.

BUUUUT

The Glitch is sealed, even if someone does agree to it, it cannot happen at this point as the Glitch is incapable of anything besides talking until the war picks up, even then it's movements will be limited.

Oh I am seriously amazed that I am the one taking this so well.

Oh and creator was right, it was me.

I thought it make it less likely for me to get extremly angry at stuff.

It completly doesn't work.

Name of Character: Anata

Appearance: [spoiler= Anata][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/248/c/7/l_i_szt_o_mania_by_scorpionhaze-d2x1z26.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Personality: Almost always in a dream-like state or staring into space, she doesn't seem to be entirely on earth- No, she seems as if she is completely disconnected from it. She's smart, but its hard to tell with her slow reactions and constant day dreaming, and terribly naiive about anything even vaguely sexual. In battle, however, she's is sharp, reflexes quick and her power is intimidating.
Bubbly and energetic, she acts like the child she is but actually is far smarter than she lets on.

Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities: The ability to summon the Physical manefestation of the Elements. The Portable Divice draws on her stamina. Summoning one at a time is fine but summoning two almost drains her, but summoning 3 would almost kill or kill her. She also has a seemingly bottomless knowlege of martial arts that alows her to fight on par with those with super powers.
[spoiler= The greater Summoned creatures]Name: Canopus
Nickname: The Fiery Spirit, The Flame Saint, etc.
Weight: 17,000 pounds
Height: 3 stories high to the shoulder, 80 feet from head to tail.
History: As the spirit that nurtures flame, Canopus extends back to before the start of mankind. It is the bringer of Summer, the Giver of Heat.
Favors : ???
Hates : ???
Personality: ???
Combat Skills: No One has lived to speak of it.

Name: Enia
Nickname: The Cold Spirit, The Frozen Saint, etc.
Weight: 16,000 pounds
Height: 2.5 stories high to the shoulder, 60 feet from head to tail.
History: As the spirit that nurtures the cold, Enia extends back to before the start of mankind. It is the bringer of Winter, the giver of Cold.

Name: Giston
Nickname: The Nature Spirit, The Cursed Saint, etc.
Weight: 20,000 pounds
Height: 4 stories high to the shoulder, 100 feet from head to tail.
History: As the spirit that nurtures the earth and nature, Giston extends back to before the start of mankind. It is the bringer of crops, the Giver of life. He is cursed though, because his essence is so pure of nature, it acts as poison to humans.

Name: Winscar
Nickname: The Heavenly Spirit, The Storm Saint, etc.
Weight: 15,000 pounds
Height: 2 stories high to the shoulder, 70 feet from head to tail.
History: As the spirit that nurtures the sky and rain, Winscar extends back to before the start of mankind. Winscar is unlike the rest of the elements, as it is two minds in one body. The brothers are in a constant quarrel with each other for Dominance. When the heavens bring a storm, One brother will call forth lightning, and the other will roar to cause the thunder. They are the bringer of rain, and the giver of Air.
[/spoiler]

Position in the Army: Scientist In the summoning of otherworldly creatures. SSOC

Bio: Anata, as a small baby, was raised by her grandfather, a member of the TTG. She doesn't know what had happened to her parents because her grandfather refused to tell her the truth. Her grandfather soon got worried of Anata unable to defend herself. He quickly decided to teach her how to use her mindcorrectly and when to use it at an early age. Her grandfather had given her a A Schimatic for a way to summon creatures Via Technology that was once owned by her mother. Anata, after years past, had learned plenty about her mothers schymatics and created a large scale Divice. Soon, her grandfather became ill at the age of 100 and died. Anata didn't know what to do from there but soon figured out that her grandfather was apart of the TTG. Anata trained some more until she became strong enough to join the Nexus and take her grandfather's place. Ever since then she had been with the TTG, perfecting the portable version of her Daemon Summoner Divice, or as she had dubed it.

RP Sample: (Minimum 4 lines.)
[spoiler=Sample]"I believe with the opening of this tomb, this would become history in the making.... Now other sources tell us-"

"Eck. History? I'm no longer interested."

The newscaster was cut-off and disappeared from site as Jett quickly clicked on the bright red button located at the top right corner of the remote in his hands. He then placed down his legs which were reclined on the table in front of him as he started to stand up and stretch his arms. "HEY! I WAS WATCHING THAT." Said a voice from behind. It was his sister. By now she was trying to grab unto the remote in Jett's hand, but sadly for her, she could not keep up with the height of where he was placing the remote just so that she wouldn't get it. "You're going to need to try harder than that to get the remote, sis." "Come on, Jett! Stop being such a jerk!" From down the hall, a sigh was heard, and their mother came in to correct the young man. "Jett, turn the television back on for your sister. And please try acting your age sometime? You're 17 years old." Grumbling, Jett presses the button to return the power into the t.v.

"Within the week, Germany has won yet another game and are just steps away from the World cup." "Hey. Awesome. Sports." Jett said as he was smiling at the expression on his sister's face knowing how ticked off she was at the fact she missed the last message of the last report. "Ugh. You're such a jerk, Jett." "Thanks. And you're an annoying ditz." Showing a face of insult, she stormed out of the room and headed upstairs. Jett was about to return back to the t.v. until it was turned off automatically by itself. "What the-"
"Jethro... We need to talk."
Jett simply sighed and turned to his mother. "What?"
"Jett. After this year of high school, you're going to go to college and may never see Kira again."
"Good, more time for me to stay away from her."
"Take me seriously now, Jethro. You should at least spend some time with her and actually learn how to get along with her better, and you should do it before heading to college or else you might actually regret it once you're there already. You obviously know your dad brought you here for that specific reason." Jett kept silent as she said this. "If... If you can't do it for yourself, for me, or your father... Can you at least do it for him?" Sighing once more, Jett looked to the side and then to his mother and nodded. "Fine. He probably doesn't like seeing us fighting in the first place anyway." Smiling at Jett, his mother came up to him and kissed his forehead. "Thank you Jett. Now get yourself ready. Your SAT review classes are in a while..."[/spoiler]

ok im so confused, half of verdin is inside the wall of new forum, who does this consist of? ATM my character it opposite to them about 25 metres in front, Prot where abouts are you? inside or outside? Ninjew is at the base yes? Roxas is at the base yes? Nevert...no idea where you are, Jake is inside correct? El make is outside? Does that sound right?

Thanks for the gesture Broken. But The physical manefestation of the elements, drain away all the Basics of the elements it controlls, So I wont have to wory about elemental attacks and my character is well versed in Martial arts so I'm fine where I'm at. I already decided Anata would be a suporter, not a main fighter.

Once again thanks for the Gesture(Not even shure I'm spelling it right.).

Archived